/HTG/: CONNECTING THE DOTS Pt. 4

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. We've also started looking at traffic maps to see what routes they're using to and from the MDC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.is/GdzSw
archive.fo/sQ0lI
cpsc.gov/content/high-star-toys-inc-fined-100000-for-importing-hazardous-childrens-products
archive.is/RDj3X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Here is our current search vector for the MDC in LA.

Here is our dot map for both the MDC and the secondary DC area.

This is our dot map for the city of LA. Seeing how the MDC connects to the clusters and POI's on the map should get us further in the investigation. Also identifying the clusters themselves is probably a good idea.

Bump, we get closer by the day lads

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Good to see you again, anything that needs digging in regards to the secondary DC area?

I don't think so. It will probably be easier to figure out the secondary DC area once we find the MDC. I just wanted to get it mapped out to show the big picture.

Here is a rough draft of a guide/field operations manual for newfags that we can use to give people a rundown on our methodology for the future.

archive.is/GdzSw

Probably needs some critical feedback so I can improve it.

Frank

>still shilling the frank meme

>meme

I was just off to take a nap.

>still shilling the frank meme
You're acting like it's stale or something?

archive.fo/sQ0lI

This hasn't been updated but this might help you with it. It looks good so far from what I've read of it.

Should we start writing up that investigation doctrine for boots on the ground?

Maybe it can wait until tomorrow.

I will add a few points of information as we finish up LA probably

So are we all in agreement that the MDC is somewhere in this area here? I liked the other user's analysis. We can't really proceed with anything else until the MDC is located.

No one honestly expects you to ever contribute. I already drafted a document.

Post it when you're ready.

It's rather likely I would say. The MDC is supposed to have some interesting connections to the secondary DC.

>if we ignore the frankposters then they'll go away
nope

See If you actually rally and produce something for once I might add it.

We can't really figure out what those connections are until we know for sure where the MDC is located and who is running it. A bust would produce some news articles/press releases and we would have more information to work with.

Some of these places are up for lease in fact in this area.

We noted one or two of them but could have missed a few while mapping. Maybe we should take a second look.

Anyone ever think about going on a suicide mission to break them out?

This place looks rather lovely.

Let's not encourage that here please.

No I would prefer to live if possible

Do you think the businesses behind Meatco Provisions are shady at all?

"High Star Toys" across the street could be kind weird, I'm gonna check that company out.

One of them is up for lease it seems actually.

I honestly don't know, they just look like normal clothing companies to me.

Wew this company repeatedly got in trouble for hazardous shit back in the late 90s/early 2000s

cpsc.gov/content/high-star-toys-inc-fined-100000-for-importing-hazardous-childrens-products

Not as bad as lead paint but still pretty suspicious.

Their Facebook links to a website that no longer functions which doesn't make much sense for a company like this. Who are their clients?

archive.is/RDj3X

Weird that their hours are listed in military time.

Might be an indicator of the kind of "operation" they're running I guess. The CPSC release stated that their product comes into LA's port as well.

Highlight on the Map(s):

1) Olympic Blvd

2) Bandini Blvd

3) Washington Blvd

4) Santa Fe Ave

5) Alameda St

6) Freeways(This connections to: )

7) 7th Street.

After these things are highlighted, you should be able to located the MDC better.

[Now consider everything talked about in these posts( & & & ) when you search LA(and eventually DC) as a whole]

G&G Quality Case
Musical Instrument Manufacturer
2025 E 25th St Los Angeles, CA 90058

ggqualitycase.com

Check out this place's website, it looks like a front. Their stock is really limited and none of their social media goes anywhere.

Ever considered watching where cop cars never go? An operation this big would have to keep the police from coming near some way or another.

Will do, thanks A5. Gimme 10 mins to highlight these routes anons.

Unrelated to /HTG/: who has been doing those sonic attacks on the State Department in Cuba? I am pretty sure it's not NK or any other state actor like the media is suggesting.

Yea we have been considering that, as well as what areas might be drawing away their resources (because of higher levels of petty crime, middle/upper class citizens needing protections etc.).

none of your posts have any substance to them, I'm a little frustrated

>3+ months of "investigation"
>they finally "narrowed" it down to Downtown LA, aka center of all business and commerce for the area
wow you guys are true detectives. how would we have made these huge discoveries without based frank on our team?

(*******)
Hey A5.

I'm very interested to see how the map will look with those streets highlighted.

Shills are fucking pissed after that hint kek

>you should be able to located the MDC better.

>highlight every major street
>and all the freeways
what great leads he's giving us
>9 posters in this thread
yeah shills going nuts at these revelations

You sound upset.

You just got btfo

yeah your top notch detective work is just too much, you're truly exposing everything. It only took you 3 months to narrow it down to Downtown LA, its fucking over for us.

FRANK
FRANK
FRANK IT ALL OUT
THESE ARE THE FRANKS I CAN DO WITHOUT COME ON

Thanks for taking another 30,000 off of our hands for us leaf.

anyone else think it's weird they aren't looking at adoption agencies at all in these threads? isn't that where the majority of child trafficking comes from?

If you're going to do a trafficking OP, you're going to hide it in the middle of a huge city in abandoned buildings with much smaller ones serving similar functions spread around it.

Ok what am I looking at here?

Probably should be looking at where all of the traffic from those routes centralize.

actually, you could just pay people to adopt children throughout california. or you'd start up your own adoption agency and control the books, letting one slip through the crack so often.

should frankposters actually take over /htg/?

literally every major street and highway highlighted. Frank is laughing at how gullible you people are.

Washington runs along most of the spots of interest to us. It touches Vernon, the rail yards and goes by almost all the major freeways we suspected product was being moved on as well as the secondary location.

That cluster near Washington and Alameda could be interesting

kys faggot

Why would you keep books and leave evidence.

I'm also looking at the spot where Bandini Blvd ends as well.

You're arguing with a shill, he's pushing a narrative right now and trying to subvert /HTG/

That spot is where the one compound was with the meat processing stuff nearby I think

Bandini Blvd and Washington outline the secondary DC location we mentioned before.

But are they actually using Bandini or are they just driving down Washington? That's a direct line to the area where the MDC is located.

Lemme check old traffic screenshots we took, I kind of remember there being a lot of cars moving up and down Washington.

are you stupid? you keep books because it's required by law and you can have a professional cook them so you are never caught.
>being this mad he got conned by frank again

Its easier to not have books occams razor fagit

Could just be that Bandini connects to Washington. Along Bandini could be where the southern area of the secondary DC is.

Don't all of the streets connect to Washington in fact?

Not Bandini or Washington

I think Washington is a primary route maybe and they use the others as backups or for routes going to secondary locations.

Also highlight them on here: Once both Maps are highlighted notice the Patterns along with the Clusters & look at the Traffic Maps.

Bandini or Olympic*

no its not. you obviously know nothing about organized crime. every operation has books unless it's literally Africa-tier

I just realized how autistic my map looks with that many markers on it lol. Good way to recreate the dot clusters on Google Earth though.

Yikes I can barely pick out roads on that map but ok, will graph them out right now.

Do you people have a discord channel?

I was in a pizzagate channel a while ago but it died out, mainly because they only wanted to focus on the Comet Ping Pong aspect while I was mostly interested in the international aspect.

No, we post on /traffick/ over at infinity

"they" are on cuckchan
and by "they" I mean 3 people

Shills keep bringing this up, but I think we do pretty well considering that it's mostly just three anons on this currently.

I'll check it out

Maybe 3 are active but you can be sure there are a lot of lurkers.

That does seem to be the case. Some of the lurkers are interesting people too from what some anons have said.

>we have accomplished so much
what have you done? you narrowed an arbitrary search vector to downtown LA? fucking kek you are delusional if you think putting dots on a map is an accomplishment

Map is done, let's compare this one along with this and look for clusters

There are many different people and groups watching/rooting for us.

Now you're just directly putting words into my mouth. Try harder.

t. pedo about to lose his supply of kids

Ok, which routes highlighted have traffic right now and where? Any spots close to clusters on our maps?

you've been saying this for 3 months and have nothing to show for it. screenshot this post for me nigger. In 3 months I will return and you will either have moved on to another city, or given up posting these thread entirely.

Sup Forums is a quest about seeing how much of an impact we can have from our basements. And we've proven we can do anything,

Hmmmmm

I shot this out of my car today.
>Rothschild
>Pedo swirl

related?

Here's the traffic in this area right now.

See Looks like Santa Fe, Alameda and Washington all have heavy traffic on them right now

if only this was an organic investigation not spearheaded by a larping autist and his sycophants.
also
>leaf
color me suprised

The problem with the traffic closer to Downtown is that it's a lot more organic commuters leaving work, not shipping

We've never really looked in depth at the area circled here

People from different backgrounds and limited educations is all you're going to have working on such an investigation.

If any professional group did, they'd be bought off or censored straight away.

Work on it too if you think they have no chance, or fuck off.