HOW WAS BEING WHITE IN HIGHSCOOL IN THE 90'S?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atUP1utR61U
youtu.be/wZg4mcYkIwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Inbreeding

It was chill.

All the other kids with their pumped up kicks, run, better run, faster than my gun.
>good times

What do you want to know? Its probably a lot like going to high school any other time

Only way less gay than now. Fucking columbine faggots and 9/11 ruined everything

large stretches of boredom like any other time without the internets

There were long .strong, and absolutely unavoidable.

I was mister popular with my motorola razor

Also was also planning on how to shoot up all the bullies but never figured out a plan that made sure i got everyone i deamed unworthy of living. But its all in the past

>It was chill.
how would you know?

Actually, we did this thing called "talking to each other."

>had internet
>but no fucking smartphones

pretty nice time to live desu

Friends was a show we cared about. Girls wore thongs all the time, and it was amazing. They all had shiny lip gloss and curled hair.

Everyone was relaxed. Nobody cared about politics except for a few lesbian goths that everyone ignored. Everyone had their social clique. Being a slacker was cool. Being a wigger was cool. But preppy guys were the coolest. There was like 1 minority out of 100. Two asians, one black kid, a couple jews and puerto ricans

Honest to god it was heaven. The hot girls looked and dress like this

>I was mister popular with my motorola razor

There were no fucking cellphones in high school during the 90s you lying fag. Maybe in 1999. That phone came out in late 2004

A rural area school with no black kids. It was the best. Plus some of my teachers were lax enough during study hall and Lunch period to let us come in and play Doom and Command and Conquer LAN.

fuckin leafs, always

I went to high school in a suburb of Chicago. Mostly White but a lot of Asians (Filipino) and Assyrians with a smattering of niggers and beaners.

Mostly everyone except for the niggers acted like normal human beings except for some of the Assyrians who thought they were niggers too (they were right, basically)

Most people were potheads, there wasn't any cliques like you see in old movies. Maybe some jocks but they got along with everyone for the most part. The spics sat in their spic corner and didn't interact much with non-spics.

I distinctly remember that we could make racist at each other and no one would get all woke about it and cry like faggots do nowadays. Speaking of faggots, they got made fun of a lot but they would tell on us and we'd get shit for it from the teachers.

>Not having a cigarette behind your ear that you put in your mouth during social situations to look cool but never actually smoke, thus getting the cool, edgy image of cigarette smoking with none of the cancer

'90s kid edginess and generational rebellion was an art form that is unparalleled by any other generation.

Started high school with dial up and no phone ended high school with cable internet and a pocket pc phone. Pretty crazy progression.

how is bagel bites, out of all companies, the one with the competent social media team

GOOD TIMES

In middle PA it was very chill. 96-00

My high school was 75% white, 15% hispanic, and 10% black. Everybody got along regardless of race. You still had the typical "nerds get bullied by jocks" thing, but it was totally without consideration of somebody's race.

No gay or transgender kids, or at least none that walked around reminding everybody they were gay/transgender every single day.

A few goths, like the 7 foot tall dude who painted his nails black and apparently now works as a poledancing fitness instructor.

Because smartphones and modern social media weren't a thing, people spent more time together in person. Didn't matter what you were into, you enjoyed getting out and doing it with other friends instead of sitting at a goddamn computer all the time.

Oh, and the highlight of the limited use of school computers was having a hidden copy of Duke Nukem 3D on the network and having nobody finding it.

I went to hs in the 80s. Suburban Toronto, about 80% white, the rest blacks and pajeets mostly. There were race fights but the real divisions were between the social groups, just like in the John Hughes movies. A lot of the richer kids were stuck-up cunts who hadn't yet invented virtue-signalling, so they didn't hide their general disdain for the rest of humanity

youtube.com/watch?v=atUP1utR61U

My god i forgot how fucking hot was buffy the vampire slayer

Not as good as it was in the 80's.

>Buffy
>dat hair
>PS1
>N64
>Early South Park
>dat hair
>FUBU
>badass CRT
>dat hair

Take me back to my homeworld. I hate it here.

it was pretty nice desu
>swimming in pussy
>very cheap drugs and booze
>naive boomer teachers

I dropped out in 2000 since I lived in an area of philly with nigger and spic infested highschool.

Lool at my capcha

The same as it is now, except less cultural marxism and next to no coloreds. I spent most of my free time playing video games.

Everyone cool had a yellow beeper. White kids walked around in confederate flag shirts and hats and drove to school with the flag somewhere on their car. Never heard a single black kid say they thought something was racist and my school was 40% black. Every race for the most part got along and most of the conflict was between the kids who smoked weed. A lot of riding bikes and skateboarding, some PS1/N64 but not a lot because we only rented games and didn't them play much because seeing friends was usually more important. Dinner was "TV time," a family event, consisting of whatever was popular at the time. McDonalds fries were fucking delicious.

t. georgia

Not in the 90s you didn't, fag.

>Duke Nukem pls
>in 2005 one person sacrificed his school login name. He had n64 emulator with all the games on his account. pry 10-20 people on his login name all day erryday.

I sometimes joke to my kids "I hate this century, I want my old century back". They think that any year beginning with 19- sounds like ancient history

Fuck I miss that era.

Wasn't white then, not now.
It was fun desu. everyone sold drugs and carried guns to campus.

a tear formed in my eye.

The left will pay.

Started high school with rotary phone, ended with a push button phone.

Sucked. I went to an all white high-school and it still sucked. High-school was the worst time of my life.

I want to go back.
Life was easy and people actually looked forward to the future. 9/11 was the end of all positive.

>rented games
I miss renting things in person. I'm sick of everything being digital. I used to love just walking down the aisles looking for some unknown game or movie to spark my curiosity.

Now it's like we never have a reason to leave the house.

I had Hastings in my town up until they went bankrupt last year and it brought a tear to my eye.

Netflix and all the other digital services sucks, I cancelled it years ago. It's like a movie store with a cardboard box of movies where they always recommend the same shitty homemade prison show they filmed in the back.

90s clothes were so comfy

Me to. Shit was a lot cooler back then.

kek I remember there was a N64 wcw game that everyone in highschool passed around and put themselves in as a playable character. nobody stole it or anything.

Going to block buster to get a movie and a game with the lads. Fuck this new age sucks.

Nobody caared what colur your skin was. if you were nice and respectful of others, not a rude creep we all got along. Rude creeps came in all colors. we didn't judge a whole race by a few creeps. That is how it should be. Individuals -not tribes.

The school was 99% white. Good times.
Now it's only 95%. ENOUGH

>2005
>emulator
>literally pining for a time long gone

I'm talking about the 90s user. The best you were going to emulate was Dragon Warrior III using Nesticle on your Windows 95 machine when you rebooted into DOS mode.

Somebody once wrote that between the fall of the Soviet Union and 9/11 it was a kind of "long weekend" for the West, and the US in particular. But even in the 80s there was still shitloads of optimism and confidence everywhere. I can hardly remember anymore what it feels like to expect things to keep getting better

In short, we were all pretty fly for white guys.

People actually talked.
The only people using cellphones all the time were Asian kids and they were usually portable computers.

Indeed.

That is so degenerate I can't even believe it's legal

This. Drug searches and cops became gay.

Blockbuster and cruise ins. Wede hop from one parking lot to the next, everyone wanted niggered out cars, maybe 10% black town. Weed was cheap and usually mexican. Beepers and no curfews. Skaters were considered fags and teen moms shunned. Metallica ruled.

I dunno, I spent a lot of time on the computer and playing video games in the late 90s, I think you're just using your nostalgia goggles to make it seem cooler. Maybe as a highschooler you had more social obligations, im only 30 now, but 95-00 were all about video games for me.

you should see Arby's

Reading this thread, the impression I get is that America died with the 90's.

Everything has been in decline since.

That's not an incorrect assessment.

I feel so disconnected with reality and my life as an adult because I think I miss that long weekend so much. Let's see:

>then: both parents
>now: both parents dead
>then: friends who came over to play Super Nintendo
>now: nobody, because I don't use Facebook
>then: no reality TV
>now: livestreaming Nikki Minaj's butt implant procedures
>then: we beat racism in the 60s
>now: tumblr

Suicide seems appealing sometimes.

it was great - we had way fewer genders and no Snapchat.

literally what the fuck are you talking about nigger

Not a joke. Thw 90s were a good time. There was enough edgyness to be edgy but everyone was on everyone elses level vecause there was only 5 things to watch and everyone played pokemon. Everyone knew dragonball
Everyone watched men in black and wild wild west. Everyone knew smash mouth. Everyone remebers going to church even if you dont go now.

Really was the wholesome times

>the impression I get is that America died with the 90's
Ever heard of the summer of love? How about the 64 immigration act? The Whiskey Rebellion? America died a long fucking time ago kid

there were actual skinheads though. in california at least. there were rumbles and shit with the ghetto blacks and beaners it was pretty cool. now almost everyone tries to be black and theres an insane amount of spics

I played a ton of video games in the 90s. I had a NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy, and a Sega Genesis. The thing is, I'd constantly be playing games with friends who would be over at my house. Even single player experiences like RPGs were fun to play together over a long weekend when your best friend came over and spent the weekend.

Now they don't even let you play games with people on the same couch. You can be in Turkmenistan with an internet connection, but it doesn't even go into most developers' heads that you might want to spend time with people in the same room.

>Pearl Jam- Ten, Nirvana- Nevermind, Soundgarden- Blackhole Sun, Alice in Chains- Dirt, STP- Plush, Metallica was dabbling in "Nu metal"

We had good music.

>Snes, Genesis.

We had good games.

>Only internet was on school computers

We had good social skills.

Grunge was the big thing, To buy a game you had to travel to your local mall and go to software etc, Babbages, Kay bee toys or Toys R Us, We hung out in malls, and cruised the strips on weekend nights, looking for older people to buy us beer and always looking for a party. Was pretty comfy. I graduated in 95.

There were kikes but you didn't know it or even knew what a kike was.
So unless you were 90% or more Chad and therefore untouchable and didn't bow to the kike manlets you would be clicked out of near all social circles.

By senior year that social order breaks down...but that might just have been my school and my class as two head kikes died in a drunk teen accident.

Kek what a shitlord

Fine until niggers were bussed in.

Everyone started acting niggerish by mid 90s.

I remember '90s HS, the rich kids(Persian kikes) were already on their phones all recess long

It was fun. We played hacky sack and smoked a ton of weed during lunch. My nephew says he can't even leave campus anymore and he is in 10th grade.

I would have been in college then, but it was better than today. No nu-males, there were actual music genres instead of the jungle music that encompasses everything now. You were allowed to have an opinion. Race was focused on unity, and being colorblind was a good thing. TRUE trans was very rare, but you'd get scene people playing with androgeny for shock value/creativity. Things were not as horribly polarized as they are today.

based

So fucking 90s

Sup Forums in the back

My local mall had a Software Etc, Kay Bee Toys, and was right across the mall from Toys R Us. I remember the bins of used SNES games and how excited I was when I found a copy of 7th Saga at Software Etc.

Now it's a Gamestop clerked by a 300lb man with a septum ring, purple hair, and lipstick.

I don't know. I was...
RUNNING

Looking at this hurt more than I thought it would. I fucking miss the 90s.

Started high school in '99 still counts nigger

I took a lot of lsd.

one of the biggest wiggers in my high school was appointed a state judge last week. even our larping degenerates were wholesome by today's standards.

Normal.

Dude, I miss scene kids. Back before I was more confident I always had it in my mind that I'd want to fuck a scene girl, just for the experience. Something about them just did it for me.

Now they're extinct like the Dodo and people without tatooos.

For sure, having friends over to play 4 player / split screen in games like goldenye or wcw vs nwo was the shit.

This.

All went downhill when Clinton sold us out to China.

it did honestly feel like every clique was cool in their own way. The turbo losers had the grungy angle, the smart kinda dorky kids were like the teen heart throbs. People dressed modestly, teen sex could still be scandalous

Not as good as the 80's, but we had some fun happenings.

youtu.be/wZg4mcYkIwU

Everyone had a pickup truck and a shotgun. We got a black girl senior year. Good times

>people without tatooos
This. Fucking everyone has tattoos now. Soccer moms have tattoos. Boy scout leaders have tattoos. I think my wife and I are the only adults we know without them.

I would say Quebec is the reason for these numbers

>>naive boomer teachers
this

now kids got teachers like

pic-related

'89 here. School in the 90s was great. There was a forest nearby where we'd be free to go play for fucking ever, no stranger danger, then we'd come back and download music on Napster and play Goldeneye every lunch because they still let you leave. I even fucked my teacher once though I had to promise him not to tell.

Is there anything more 90s then this pic?

It was comfier than your memes can ever convey. It was the peak of American culture and happiness. You could still call a kid a fag and not get crucified. Girls weren't thots. The internet was a tool, not a distraction.