Templar Daily - Modern Christianity

>Something like the Templars and other orders that were involved into the Crusades are needed now more then ever.

>That is why I am forming this Templar Daily thread from now on, we must discuss the future of Christianity, Catholics and Orthodox Christians are welcomed others are not.

Christianity is perceived as weak today, we let (((them))) infiltrate the Church we have an anti-Christian Pope that cares little about the persecution of Christian in the muslims world.

The existence of protestants is also not helping those heretics have women for priests even gays.

People forget the Bible has two testaments the Old one and the New one.

How do you think can we deal with the current Pope ?

>Thread music theme
youtu.be/02PxQmHIQ5o

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
thinkprogress.org/conservatives-seize-on-hugely-flawed-study-about-same-sex-parents-bd797734bf40
archive.is/aym23
slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/07/12/new_gay_parenting_study_is_a_dishonest_assault_on_lgbtq_families.html
archive.is/o3DYW
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
christianpost.com/news/turkeys-christians-face-mounting-persecution-198173/
christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm
biblehub.com/leviticus/19-33.htm
archive.is/4LlTe
archive.is/wWCs6
archive.is/rJVmD
archive.is/5ezZm
archive.is/uRUoI
archive.is/HnQw2
archive.org/details/thenegrobeastori00carrrich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you don't even know how to greentext u fugazi ass templar

While you Christians roleplay as crusaders on the internet, muslims are conquering your countries in real life.

Christianity is declining. Less than 50% of Americans are White Christians now.

prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/

Lol not mine ... all I see is France needs saving, UK is protestant so they can burn in Hell, Germany was always pagan like ..

Dont worry after the buddhists are done with you then we will come to finish you.

I'm not a member of the Catholic or Orthodox church but I am a direct descendant of a Crusader though

Bonus:

7% of millennials identify as gay or bisexual:

Shill that hard how much are the jews paying you ?

Unironicly this, sadly.
No number of cool crusader images is gonna change the fact that basement dwellers are unable to make real change, no matter how devoted they are.

Are you an atheist ?

You realize the Templars were borderline pagan and were friends with certain Islamic groups? And that they were prosecuted as heretics because of this?

High level Templars reportedly had to insult the cross and acknowledge that christ does not lead to salvation

But your all a bunch of LARPers and done care...

I bet you use roads ? Not very ancap of you

No. I just haven't joined any church yet. My ancestor was also buried in the holy land.

Fuck off all crusaders shall die and they will all die again if your catholic zealots will attack us. We will destroy your pitty armies even if we would side with muzzies. Dead crusader is good crusader fucking christian traitors no wonder why my country will be 85% atheist very soon with such catholic material living in Europe.

Christianity is declining because Protestantism and Catholicism provide a shallow Christianity. Look at Russia and its surrounding countries (not a Putin shill) and the percentage of Christians based on race.

Either way, none of these charts matter or have any importance. It's simple- atheists are white because mostly whites go to college and are fed liberal propaganda by (((professors)))

Lol you know this how ? Because some study probably done by a shill came to the conclusion ?

Hmm do you want to bet there was a jew in the team ?

>LARPing this hard
kys

Debunking Sullins:

thinkprogress.org/conservatives-seize-on-hugely-flawed-study-about-same-sex-parents-bd797734bf40

archive.is/aym23

slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/07/12/new_gay_parenting_study_is_a_dishonest_assault_on_lgbtq_families.html

archive.is/o3DYW

Only 8% of Russians regularly attend Church.

Their refusal to allow homosexuals to be honest about their orientation has (in part) precipitated a massive disease crisis.

People will mass convert when the anti-Caliphate war begin.

Will save this, too many people criticise Christianity and have not read the Bible

Its commonly known in christian circles (the ones that actually know about history and theology).

Its a fact that they were prosecuted and destroyed by the Catholic church for heresy

And they didnt even win the crusades anyway

Muslims in America are more supportive of gay rights than evangelical Christians. Muslims are increasing, evangelical Christians are declining.

>I bet you use roads ? Not very ancap of you
>roads ?
>" ?"
You're a newfag, aren't you?

DEAD ? AND YET HERE YOU ARE

Czechs bringing the heat as usual.
Crusader fears the Hussite!

Can a non-white be a templar?

>DEAD ? AND YET HERE YOU ARE
>DEAD ?
Go back to r/the_d or w/e you came from, this is a 18+ website.

Can? It's a requirement!

IT WAS DONE BY THE FRENCH KING BECAUSE HE WAS SCARED OF LOSING POWER + THE CATHOLICS OF THE DAY USED TO TAKE MONEY FOR SALVATION NOT VERY CHRISTIAN OF THEM

Under torture, some Templars admitted to sodomy and to the worship of heads and an idol known as Baphomet.[30] Their leaders later denied these admissions, and for that were executed. Some scholars, such as Malcolm Barber, Helen Nicholson and Peter Partner, discount these as forced admissions, typical during the Medieval Inquisition.

Under Pope Clement VI (1342–1352) the French interests started dominating the papacy. Clement VI had been Archbishop of Rouen and adviser to Philippe IV before, so his links to the French court were much stronger than those of his predecessors. At some point he even financed French war efforts out of his own pockets. He reportedly loved luxurious wardrobe and under his rule the extravagant life style in Avignon reached new heights.

THE POPE WAS A SHILL THAT LOVED FRENCH MONEY

>Spreading aids is the church's fault

Fuck off hans

God is dead

SURE LOOK HELL AWAITS YOU ;)

yes

>

From what I hear the baphomet meme is mostly misunderstood. And there was alot more done about it than shills let on. Also do not use a white man's flag that you spit on and curse. Because it is vain. That is the flag ofd the templars. I see that you don't seem to understand that at all beast

7% of millennials are gay or bisexual.

THE CURRENT POPE IS A MISTAKE WE WILL PAY DEARLY

I'm glad you like it, everyone does

SO TRUE

dude fucc of yer being a faggot

The FRC's arguments were systematically debunked here:

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

--

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

That is true but I will not be paying.

christianpost.com/news/turkeys-christians-face-mounting-persecution-198173/

christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm

hope you die from AIDS

NICE TRY SHILL

look fucker most devote christians gotta suck it up because heaven is ours
but you dont gotta be condemning others because a couple of gays and mudlsides wana shit on us, its our duty to forge ahead up onto our death
stop thinking of yerself you faggot

When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. 34'The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God.…

biblehub.com/leviticus/19-33.htm

>Churches, synagogues openly defy Trump’s immigration crackdown

archive.is/4LlTe

>Southern Baptists Vote to Support Refugee Resettlement After Trump Says to Ban All Muslim Immigration

archive.is/wWCs6

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation

archive.is/rJVmD

>Churches Offer Sanctuary To Immigrants Facing Deportation

archive.is/5ezZm

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants

archive.is/uRUoI

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

archive.is/HnQw2

Religion is not the problem; the people who use religion as a means of creating scapegoats are.

No its not yes we can forgive but not if they keep doing it

Christianity is for FAGGOTS

yes its wrong Jesus himself says we need to respect the laws of the land

archive.org/details/thenegrobeastori00carrrich

NOTMYPOPE

And gay marriage is the law of the land.

Only Europe and only because you had (((help))), if they had left Europe as is, you would still be stuck in your dead part of the earth.

Pre1900s Christianity was the best. I'm Roman Catholic. WWI ruined every branch

Proof that religion was used to justify racial hatred at one point as well.

Gays are just the current scapegoat.

Christians are somehow magically incapable of bullying gays?

He is simply being forced to do his job equally for all customers. He wouldn't refuse to make a cake for an interracial wedding because the bible frowns on such marriages, would he? Colorado law bans discrimination by virtue of sexuality and this is clearly it. If he wants to discriminate against gays he must restructure his business to not be open to the public.

Imagine being in a small town with only one store of a certain type and they say they refuse to serve gays. We had it out with ALL these issues in the 1950s and 1960s regarding race and bigots lost every time. Why do you expect this will be different? If there are laws prohibiting discrimination, you must follow them. Religion is not an excuse for specific harm.

These Christian bakers are proud of their hateful ways.

This is about a basic human right and evangelical Christians are fighting against it, just the same as they did for a womans right to vote, indigenous rights, hell all the way back to allowing anyone any rights except, rich white land owners in England. Different right, different century, same tune.

not in my country ;)

look you can still repent...Hell doesnt have to be you eternal home

Everybody is welcome in the Church but everyone should also know their place. Paul made it clear that woman are not to dominate the men nor a slave his master nor a son his father. Paul also acknowledged his place as a Jew dealing with the Greeks and their racial differences and acted appropriately.

No I don't like niggers and tey are animals. ANd I think the war of Northern Aggression was a big FAT mistake.

>cathlics
>christian
Nah, that's not how it works.

nice is it oc, i love the fonts

and there is a special place in Hell for them

noice a proper thread on this stuff which something that Sup Forums lacks with all the shills and other shite around the place

Hell isn't real and you can't prove it is. Nobody saved.

I don't like niggers either but I don't use religion to justify my hatred.

reminder that cathliocucks having francis as a pope is revenge for 1204

as a catholic im actually considering converting to orthodox, im not even joking.

Its you loss