9/11 is almost here /pol. I was in second grade when it happened and honestly don't remember anything about that day...

9/11 is almost here /pol. I was in second grade when it happened and honestly don't remember anything about that day. What was America like before 9/11? The world just seemed so much more carefree from my early childhood memories and seeing videos about the 90s on youtube.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3PCJb8Ti_s
youtube.com/watch?v=Tcw4-lZEphA
youtu.be/sT9s3rTNcJ8?t=3760
media.uaf.edu/media/t/0_nglk89c0
youtube.com/watch?v=DCJMpiShV-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The western world was sleepy after the excesses of the 80's and 90's.

Life was cheaper drugs were better. I guess it depended on your world view. Anti Globalism and knowledge of those that work in the shadows was around but not widespread.

Since 9/11 all the warnings of those more carefree days have come to pass.

I was in 5th grade when it happened. I walked into class and the teacher had it on the TV and all the kids were watching. One kid came in and saw the explosions and said, "Oh cool!". Teacher immediately sent him to the principal who gave him out of school suspension.

this thread happens all of the time.

answer: america was fucking awesome before 9/11. it was totally uncucked. people believed in freedom. they LOVED freedom. they were so much tougher. they didn't have cell phones and if you broke down on the road you were on your own. this led to a lot of self-responsibility. esp if you were in a rural area. you were on your own in life. we didn't have the majority of the social safety nets and support systems that exist now.

people were inherently distrustful of media and government. they were this way from their own instincts. they didn't need the internet or people like alex jones to tell them to be.

pop culture jews were essentially in their "kissing up phase" to the american people. they were trying to convince us "they were our friends". every celebrity was a libertarian. they believed vehemently in free speech. even the ones that are vehemently ANTI free speech now, like sarah silverman. she very famously went on bill maher once to defend the right to make racist jokes. celebs only turned into fagcucktards once jews cemented their power, culturally, over white society and white america. they did a total 180 after that.

actually, alex jones was around in the 90s too, and he was saying all of the same shit he says now. false flags, george soros, government coming for your guns. all of it. he is amazingly consistent, i will give him that.

people were inherently more wary of outsiders. they hadn't internalized all of the rhetoric about "accepting others" yet.

on 9/11 if you said "the government probably did this" everyone nodded their head and said "yeah probably", but by 9/12 something had changed in the collective consciousness, it was bizarre, and it suddenly became heresy to say something like that. our culture became totally cucked in a way that's hard to put to words. frightened, neurotic. parents became helicopter parents. everything went to shit. then those people grew up and became the campus SJWs

Good summary, Hard to call back then carefree when the problem is more people care about the most retarded things now.

Pretty much dead on, but we had cell phones pre 9/11. They were just cheesy flip phones with tiny screens and crappy 0-9 keypads. Most of us used either dial-up or "broadband" to connect to the internet. People still said "worldwide web" or "web" for short. There were far fewer sand niggers in our country, well under 1/10 of 1% of population. If you actually saw a muzzie it was a rare event. I lived in Boston (Charlestown) at that time. As liberal as it was then, it was still a mostly white city and pretty much the only sand niggers we had in C-town were bin Laden's family, who lived in the high rise condo building on Constitution Wharf (overlooking the USS Constitution). They moved out shortly after 9/11.

i still believe today that campus SJWs, leftism, and all of the anti-americanism in our culture today came from 9/11 and the geopolitical events following it.

many people became militantly neurotic after that. that was really the beginnings of militant neuroticism in our culture, in any meaningful number. it actually started with militance against anyone who was "not patriotic" and didn't support the US government. that was the beginning. but over time, that mentality molded into the polar opposite. it turned into militance against anyone who was "pro-US" over the years. but the irony? it was the same fucking people who were militantly "pro US" in the beginning, that became militantly "anti US" later on. it was just a case of "retards gonna retard"

the children who grew up in this environment did not have the same upbringing that we older people did. they grew up sheltered. they grew up with no personal accountability or responsibility to themselves. so they grew up looking to the government and others to solve, and to blame for, all of their problems.

they also grew up in a hyperpoliticized time, where people were faced with big questions they didn't really have the answers to

next post - i discuss iraq and how that contributed to the situation we have now

It was the best of times.
I was in high school.
Life was simple and carefree indeed.
No social media.
Everything was X-treme and kewl.
Race relations were great compared to now.
I like to think 9/11 was the biggest most impactful time to my life and everyone elses even if they never noticed. It was that day when the hidden hand that rules us all made its catalyzing move. And played us all like fucking fiddles.
SAD!

most people still didn't have them on 9/11, they were becoming more and more popular in the years prior. they started to go kind of mainstream in like 1999. before that there were only pages, and mostly only doctors and hotshots had them.
the iraq war had an awful lot to do with what we're dealing with today. iraq was a botched war. iraq gave the left all of the ammunition they needed to basically destroy the right and paint them as vicious, corrupt, anti-americans.

the combination of 9/11, and the iraq war, which was conducted on false premises, largely using the unrelated 9/11 attack as a justification, was enough to turn people off of americanism once and for all.
they felt like "wow, i put my heart in soul into patriotism after 9/11 and the government just lied to me and waged a war on false premises for oil".

of course, it was't for oil, because we didn't take the oil, but that was the narrative everyone believed (in reality it was because saddam was standing up to the jewish banking system, but that's another topic).

iraq was a very public display of a nation waging a war under false pretenses. you just can't get away with something like that without facing consequences. that made every, EVERYONE, even me, a very pro-american Sup Forumsack want to hate the fuck out of america.

so young people alive today grew up in that environment. neurotic. politically supercharged. and with a glaring display of conservative / republican corruption to point to and say "look! fuck america!"

that's why we're in the situation we're intoday

of course, obama got into office, and took hillary clinton with him, and became just as much of a warmonger and corrupt piece of shit as anyone before him. but the media didn't put that in the spotlight (for reasons which were revealed via wikileaks last year.....mass DNC collusion)

sad state of affairs and sad chain of events that destroyed america, no doubt.

It was in some ways, in others not so much. Crime was higher, but dropping. In the mid 1990s you would hear gunfire most weekend nights even in the small to midsized cities. And every night in the larger and darker cities. People by and large trusted the press, very few questioned gulf war 1 for example. The roots of over femininization and PC culture were already there. I remember once out of no where the phrase "diversity is our strength" popping into my head while walking to a college class. I also distinctly remember a PSA on TV of a kid getting arrested for rape. "But she didn't say no" he protested, to which the cop says "but did she say yes?"

It was as there. All of it. Accelerating. Imho 911 derailed it for a few years. But it came screaming back. PCU was only a slight exaggerating of what was being pushed on campus at the time. Though I suppose it seems quaint compared to today.

This is a good intepretation too. In the 80's and 90's there was still the influence of those that had fought in WWI and WWII. They were of a different time.

With them gone or in retirement homes you have the boomers and kids of the 70's/80's.

On another tack you ask directly about the US. The US was not hated before 9/11, The world view of America changed after it had been attacked by the way it responded and foreign policy since.

24hr news and modern media had arrived.

THIS IS THE YEAR WE LEARN THE TRUTH FAGS GET READY

well i still think the US was hated, personally, but def prob not in the way it is today. prob not even close. the whole iraq thing really made lasting damages in our public image, both at home and abroad.

oh another thing about pre 9/11, news stations didn't have those newstickers at the bottom.

that started because on 9/11 the news coverage was 24/7 9/11 coverage for DAYS. networks didn't even sell ad time. it just went nonstop. they didn't talk about ANYTHING else so after a while they started putting updates on the bottom of the screen, and putting second-tier news stories that were unrelated to 9/11 down there.

it started on that day and never went away. always thought that was weird.

oh yeah and you're right too, that's when people started watching 24 hour cable news too, you're right. like CNN was around before that, and everyone knew the name because there were only less than 100 TV channels, but it was watched by almost nobody. after those attacks suddenly "cable news" became a force in the public consciousness in a way that it wasn't before.

so many many many many weird little things changed after that. it's weird to think about. so many big things too.

Ye I wanted to try give a view from accross the pond. People would moan about Mcdonalds appearing and Americanization of things but it was more Brit Snobbery than the disconnect we have now.

Deep state was prevalent in the conciousness a la X Files but it reached new levels of paranoia (some rightly so),

But yes 24hr news arrived because of 9/11 and with it what was reported or more importantly not reported in the news became painfully obvious.

Deus ex predicted it

The biggest mistake was the following

After 9/11, The US/President Bush had to do something.
I mean, the strongest and most patriotic nation was attacked, you cant just decide to do nothing otherwise everyone will make a laughing stock out of you.
Lets not forget, whole America was like FUCK YEA GET THESE SCUMBAGS

Well you can't just wipe out those 10/15 goatfuckers who took the buildings down. Because that would even be more of a laughing tock
>ha-ha, you got BTFO'd by some sandnignogs with rusty AK's and no moneh lulz

An enemy was needed, one that was already not fond of the US and one big enough not to become a laughing stock.

Years later we now know that the US was totally in the wrong of entering those countries, because they had nothing to do with it.

The same people, who yelled GET THEM after 9/11, realised that all those US soldiers, money, resources and more were wasted on nothing. The US also realised that it doesn't matter if they stay there for another 10, 20 or 50 years. Iraq and Afghanistan would never be fixed again, so they retreat and leave these countries in chaos.

Well, in this chaos, groups as Al-Qaeda and ISIS can arise and we know what happens

Bin Laden had already blown up the USS Cole and the Kenyan embassy.

I knew he was the culprit and commented to my friends it was Bin Laden doing it as we watched the second plane coming in to hit, they didnt know who he even was.

We can debate his handlers but im sure his statement on declaring the reasons for his action and admitting to carrying out 9/11 was something along the lines of

"This signals the end of American Financial Imperialism of the world"

and on a long enough timeline he will be exactly right.

Christopher Bollyn solved 9/11 back in 2005.

Back in the early 2000's after 9/11 there was a large movement called, "9/11 Truth". Inside this movement were the same criminals that own the media. The information wasn't as widespread as it is today.

That was the day that changed the world for the worse, forever.

Pre 9/11 US was about occasionally bombing Serbia and financing Muslim terrorists.

Yes I went and looked him up now.

I worked in finance and knew about all the market abuse that went on on 9/11. It was obvious with the trades that went down prior to it that "somebody knew".

I dont think it was untill I watched loose change (even though a lot of it was innacurate) that a truly doubted the common narrative.

2 hours of the most easy to understand version of WHO did 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=G3PCJb8Ti_s

I was in second grade. 7 years old. I just remember coming back early from gym class without the rest of my class. I saw my teacher crying, watching TV. We lived in New York. I asked her why she was crying, and she said that I'll find out later on. Within the hour, my mom comes up to the school and tried to pull my brother and I out. Today, she tells me that she didn't know what had hit the tower at that time and was worried that schools were next.

They let her take us home and literally foe the rest of the day my mother and I sat on the floor and watched the city full with smoke and debris as the towers fell.

Obviously I was very young, but I always feel it impacted me more living in New York. I can't lie, I don't really remember a world before 9/11, but from then on, I just remember trying to go to Yankees games, on trains, etc and being examined up and down with metal detectors. My father is an old Italian guy with a beard and tan skin....fucking guy got stopped everywhere we went because he looked Middle Eastern. It never bothered him but it's just odd looking back how my perception of things are based on the world I grew up into.

My only real pre-9/11 memories are a more working/socially free world.

Even though 9/11 definitely molded what we see today, I think it has more to do with the internet becoming more mainstream. This lead to the spread of ideas and shoved shit down your throat which made you aware of alot more and made the the world alot more interconnected.

HAPPY 9/11 MURIFAGGOTS!

The US florished after 9/11 even with the market crisis.

I wonder what Sup Forums would have been like on 9/11...

Burgerland before 9/11 was pretty much the same but with less niggers and spics

kekd

Fatality #0001

You all need to watch "The Path to 9/11" to understand the full story of how 9/11 happened. Unfortunately it's banned in U.S.A. (of all places) but I managed to get a screen hardcopy. You can find it on various places online.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tcw4-lZEphA

youtu.be/sT9s3rTNcJ8?t=3760

this is real shit. his whole galactic cross series is a little mind blowing.

Yup, ABC (at the behest of Clintonites) wanted to block the scene.

From what I remember the lead up went
>oh no a happening at the olympics
>those fuckers at enron are up to some tricks
>y2k will end civilisation
>y2k didn't end civilisation
>cheez tv doesn't air

bump

Dr. Leroy Hulsey, Chair of the University of Alaska's Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, is giving a live-streaming presentation on the collapse of WTC7 in about 40 minutes. He deals with structural failure and wants to put pressure on congress to open a new investigation and expose the lies of the NIST report.
media.uaf.edu/media/t/0_nglk89c0

They didn't just block certain scenes, they banned the entire show. All 3 hours of it. Even major congressional leaders played part to block the show. Do you understand? Our own government BANNED this show. So much for freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=DCJMpiShV-k

9/11 is a lie. It literally never happened. All that happened was a controlled demolition.

There exist only 1 or 2 videos of it and a handful of photos of it burning. These were all Mossad agents in different locations ready to take the photo to later have the planes edited in.

Nobody saw the planes, nobody has any genuine personal photos of it. It's the biggest hoax since the holohoax and was conducted by the very same people.