Give me money or i'll cum in your food

just leaving this here

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Restaurant_Tipping_Gratuity_World_Map.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=TJaUOyBAClk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only time I have ever tipped was at a restaurant in Spain that had damn good food and nice service

Yes but Americans have a fucked up wage system. AFAIK the waitress would get like 15 bucks per day if it wasn't for tips

If you don't tip you are a nigger.

yea its like 3 bucks an hour wage

And unless they're working at a high level restaurant where absolute perfection is neede, that's more than they deserve.

here comes the triggered server
tell me more about your pains, friendo :^)

Waiters do better under a tip system because they make more per hour. And if they don't make minimum wage the restaurant has to pay the difference

what's the dark blue?

>can't even read
the absolute state of american edumacation

More details?

>Mountain Jews can only see 1 shade of blue.
What's it like feeling superior but being irrelevant on the world stage? Must be kind of relaxing knowing noone cares about you or your pathetic non-country. Sounds comfy. It's hard living in a Super Power desu.

>mountain gypsy mad about spending money
>stole 50 billion dollars worth of nazi gold smelted from jew belonginga and corpses

EVERY
DAMN
TIME

Get cancer and die bergjuden

No tipping ubermenschen, if you have to tip somebody to do their job you know you're in a third world country.

Theres no dark blue in the key

The state of swiss education

links to this
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Restaurant_Tipping_Gratuity_World_Map.svg

What? There clearly are two shades of blue, and their meanings (yes, for both of them) are clearly explained. I know it's hard for you but try to keep up.

>mad about spending money
What? No, I'm just mocking that american commoners got jewed into parting with more of their money for absolutely no reason.

I wouldn't say tipping is expected in France desu

swiss education, everyone.

>Mountain Jews
Why are Swiss called mountain jews, when they are not even jewish? And there are actual mountain jews living in Caucasus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews

That is easily redeemable by the food costing more and the tipping system being removed

on the other hand it keeps lowlifes less abnoxious around customers, I am torn

jej just fucking with y'all

>on the other hand it keeps lowlifes less abnoxious around customers, I am torn
Are you sure?
>However, studies of the real world practice show that tipping is often discriminatory or arbitrary: workers receive different levels of gratuity based on factors such as age, sex, race, hair color and even breast size, and the size of the gratuity is found to be only very weakly related to the quality of service.[6][7]

Always leave a tip.
>stay in school.
>14 dollars and 88 cents
>go see a dentist

tipping is a jewish invention.

where is dark blue on the key?

What the fuck is this xD
Nobody tips in Europe it's unheard of

I work for tips myself. A lot of anti-tipping people don't understand that if weren't for tips, you'd end paying more for the food. A principle central to economics is that the cost of a product factors in the cost to manufacture said product. If an employer has to pay a higher wage for his employees because of lack of tips, in order to make a profit it is necessary that the cost of the products he is offering will rise. With or without tips, you are more or less paying the same amount - the only difference is *with* tips, good service is economically incentivised and the waiter has a chance to make far above minimum wage, as is come on with most tipped positions.

I don't see anything wrong with this.

France here, it's false.
It's not expected. It's not even that common.

pretty sure that this is true desu
whenever I see people going apeshit about tips it's always happening in the US

Hm this explains why i got stared when i tryed to tip in the netherlands...
Thanks wont happen again.

We hardly tip here though

have you ever even went to a restaurant you idiot?

w warszawie jeszcze nigdy nie zdarzylo mi sie odstawic takiej cebuli i nie zostawic napiwku

Typical American and Canadian entitlement. No wonder they are so fucked as countries.

That's horseshit. Tipping is expected here.

How come Europeans can't figure out the cost of service for themselves? Are percentages that hard? Do you have to have it included in your bill for you? I thought Europeans were supposed to have superior education systems.

Should have picked a real college major then instead of fucking unicorn gender theory then. Why should people who made good decisions tip them to subsidise their bad decisions? They should learn to live with the consequences and then they will grow up to become adults.

>swiss education

That's because France is third world Islamic shithole.

>If you don't pay more for your food, you'll end up paying more for your food! Maybe.

Smart people will take their chances.

We always tip in Spain moron.

>France
>expected
preposterous

> A lot of anti-tipping people don't understand that if weren't for tips, you'd end paying more for the food.

I'd rather pay more for the food than give tips to subsidise the life of an entitled retard that chose a shit major. People need to learn to live with the consequences of their own stupid decisions.

The transfer of wealth to degenerates must stop.

tipping is absolutely retarded

That's why your country is fucked. 50% of your people are unemployed and the other 50% are sleeping and being tipped for it.

>No tips at all.
WE WUZ JEW AN SHEEEIT

Spanishfag here. It's actualy pretty common to tip here, but only as a sign of gratitude if the service was good and it's not expected from everyone, specially from young people. Also the tip is usually just the change or arround 5% of the bill.

>Are you sure?
No, but I know that a person less paid is a person more pissed off. You are right about the age/sex/breasts etc so I guess it's just better to have a set price on things and leave tipping up to those who really appreciated the business.

k bye jew

>our muslim population defines the culture we had in restaurants for more than a century

Means is not expected. But they appreciate it

Bye degenerate French commie that likes to transfer wealth from A to B, against the will of A.

Funny thing is, the only people here who can cum in your food are churkas, and that's kebab kiosks we're talking about so obviously no tipping is expected there

here's a funny one
>According to the National Restaurant Association, only a handful of restaurants in the United States have adopted a no-tipping model and some restaurants who have adopted this model returned to tipping due to loss of employees to competitors.
tldr people would rather work at the supposedly much hated 3$/hr wage + tips, than at a fair wage.
really gets the noggin joggin

good post

New Zealand should be light blue. Nobody tips, ever, it's absolutely not expected. However, most cafes and restaurants have a tip jar at the front to swindle amerifat tourists into paying for the end-of-year piss-up.

It's their fucking fault, not ours.

> However, most cafes and restaurants have a tip jar at the front to swindle amerifat tourists into paying for the end-of-year piss-up.

I approve of this practice. Good job NZ.

In France, tipping is to show appreciation, but it's a rare occurrence.

Guess I'm a nigger then. You must be a dumbass fucking teenager.

>not preparing your own food

Say you're paying with cash, and the service was perfectly average. Do you round it up (a little), or do you actually want the change back?

Not saying you should of course, just curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJaUOyBAClk

No dumbass burger !
In Europe, as it is usually written on the menus, prices INCLUDE service.
Which mean, if you still didn't get it, that the cost of service, is included in the prices you see on the menus.
Tipping is a just a way for uneducated people to still have money even though the minimum wage is far to low to live on.
In Europe, hosts ans hostesses, live on their salary, not on tips.

>not tipping by tipping your hat and saying "thank you for your service mádamé"

> Australia
> 5-10% expected

We don't tip here at all. It is not expected.

I don't know who made this, but it is wrong.

>assblasted
muzzies or commies? make up your mind faggot

Im a bartender and i dont give a fuck if i get tipped or not. Fucking sends me into a rage when i go to other bars and the bartenders make a comment if i dont tip them right away

You are forced by law to tip 10% in Brazil, so they already include it in the bill.

plus tip

>a person at a cheap/mid range restaurant will spend ~$30
>20% tip means $6 per person
Tell me, how many people does a waiter serve in an hour? So what can you expect an average "real" hourly income to be?

good man
Make sure you redpill normies about this whole tipping jewry when you can

depends on my mood and how the food was, and what the "round up" is.
Eating for myself? I can tip from 18.31 to 20, sure.
But I'm not gonna round up from 85€ to 100€.

I'd say "keep the change' over 1-2 € but in general I expect it back

>Iceland once again reveals itself as the best country in the world
I shouldn't even be surprised at this point

>The transfer of wealth to degenerates must stop.

Then don't go to restaurants. Are you seriously blaming them for the fact YOU are buying something from them?

So even if someone takes a shit in your food you have to tip them? Well thought out idea.

dark blue isnt even explained...

Wait what's dark blue?

Smart people can read the post fully before making themselves look retarded. I already pointed out that you don't really end paying more or less either way, it essentially just ends up being a way to incentivize the server to actually do a good job serving you.

Do you NOT want them to be incentivized to do this?

$30 per person at a cheap midrange restaurant? Where do you eat? A meal at Chilis is $12. Plus the server tips out the bussers, bartenders, and back of the house. Don't tip in your shitty country, what the fuck do I care? Don't come here and be a fuckin Jew... BTW, I'm a bartender, too. Don't tip and see how fast your next drink comes...screech like the sperging bitch you are.

I buy food from the restaurant and pay the restaurant for that. The restaurant should pay them, not me in the form of tips.

If the restaurant thinks they're only worth $3 an hour, then that's down to the restaurant and it's their fault for not making themselves more attractive in the market to obtain a better job with a higher salary.

When the lady in the clothes shop takes your shit outside of the fitting room, do you also tip them? or do they get paid by the employer? People working in these jobs get shit wages because that's what they deserve. Nobody forced them to choose gender studies.

America is a cancer

see Yeah, that's the kind of rounding up that's meant I think, if you actually say "no I want my 1.69 eurocoins back" you're either being a turbokike or the service was legitimately shit

free cummy with my food? thank you :)

Because they are greedy bankers that live in the mountains and are apart of a degenerate culture

American service is the most fucking hideous in the world. Usually some overweight woman asking you if the food tastes great before you have even taken a bite, and putting on a fake act like they give a fuck. It's just false and annoying. The sooner they're replaced by robots the better.

it's already included so it isn't really a tip

>chain restaurant
>cheap/midrange
What's the difference between the USA after 200 years and a yogurt after a month?
One has a culture.

>BTW, I'm a bartender
heh, of course

Ah yes, thank you for saving the white race and western culture.

Irrelevant post. I already explained the economics behind tipping. Either the employer pays them lower because their labor can be compensated by the customer, driving down food costs, or they have to pay them a higher wage meaning you pay more for the food. It evens out either way and you effectively end up paying the same amount, the only difference is that with tips, a bad server is economically punished. Can you tell me why exactly you don't want to incentivize good service?

Why do Europeans customers have to have the cost of service included on their menu? Can't they figure it out themselves, or is 20% of X to difficult?

You are an absolute failure at debate. If the service is shitty then you have the opportunity to not tip them and make them suffer as result. Yet you are advocating against tips and for a static wage, which rewards shitty service.

Are you genuinely retarded, or what?

Yeah well my adventures in europe have revealed that service is shit when you remove tips

What you call good service most people find to be fucking annoying. American service is so fake it should be renamed CNN.

fuck I hate having to tip.. I would pay more for food if that means the server makes a higher wage.. tipping for better service is insane, i expect good service because its your fucking job!
bad servers with big tits shouldn't make more than good servers who are not attractive.

>It evens out either way and you effectively end up paying the same amount
No, significantly more, which is why servers constantly whine about being underpaid and about how they NEED that 25+% tip in order to survive.
If it evened out to the same, it would just autoregulate.
>the only difference is that with tips, a bad server is economically punished
No, see Sorry pal, not my fault you can only afford McDonald's

No, I am advocating paying them $3 per hour and that's it because it's a shit job that deserves shit pay, and the people should be punished for making bad decisions in life. Ideally, they will be replaced by robots to save even that $3 per hour.

they will, by default, give it back though

>No, significantly more,
It's an optional expense. You can literally decide not to tip anywhere you go and you end up paying way less than you would if they were paid a normal wage.

Lol, I dont go to McDonalds. Only Niggers, Spics and White trash eat mcdonalds

Does anything happen if you don't tip in America? like would they ask "where's my tip" or something?

You're American so you fall into one of those categories at least.

>I am advocating paying them $3 per hour

And tips make it possible for the employer to legally do that. You're literally making arguments in favor of tips and you cannot figure it out somehow.