How do we cure numales?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20131112025028/https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/1q2vo8/i_26f_asked_my_boyfriend_27m_of_five_years_to/
quora.com/Which-is-your-favorite-photo-taken-of-you-without-your-knowledge/answer/Franklin-Veaux?srid=a3Ke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill them

Genocide.

I don't think most of the are too old to be drafted, that would work, especially if they just die.

>no children

Change nothing.

euthanasia

Kim Jong Un please set us free and release us from this hell in a fiery inferno

i can respect a NEET but just seeing a nu-male and his gook wife makes me livid

Is the (((boyfriend))) wearing a kippah or am I paranoid?

heart attack guns

Oh didint see the bunny ears, my bad

Mandatory testosterone injections.

>wife cucks him for a guy that looks like serial killer
>he's wearing rabbit ears like a faggot
>has a crush on one of the ugliest gooks I've seen in a while.

Typical Commiefornian.

Make it illegal. Proper law is final solution to every problem.

that guy taking the pic has a pretty strong jaw and isnt ugly he shouldnt be with those people

Any kind of apocalypse scenario where the weak die off in droves

I know that lady...we had sex in high school

Why do you even care? Most of the planet is colored trash. Whites are being outbred in their own countries. Humanity only has a few generations left.

>not being a nu male
It's the current year.

You beat the nu male by lifting.
Then you get to be the wife's boyfriend and make these useless saps raise your superior offspring.

>what is free pussy

'Dreadful' indeed describes this picture very well

It's over, end us all, lil Kim needs to launch those nukes asap.

>Adventure Van

Why is this so unsettling

>Chuck

Stopped there

The only thing that offends me about this picture is the "goofy" facial expressions of the males.

>>implying that you would want your brood anywhere near these degenerate fucks

Save the white race :')

Why is Sam Hyde in the middle?

WTF I thought this level of cuckery was just a meme.

>it's thoroughly goofy and it's a dreadful picture and I love it

Wow massive cringe. Gas chambers now

It's programmed, all nu males have it.

and you read the rest of them anyway

>this level of cuckery was just a meme.
No. It happens.

Gay men who aren't gay, but they are gay.

wtf am i reading

>that pic
>we are awesome, cool, hip

>took nigger sons last name
>probably Devante-Williams
>on wedding day doesnt lustfully kiss wife
>gives her a high five like its his buddies girlfriend
This is awful news. Never post it again

Right in the fucking feels

:^)

500mg testosterone

Stop pumping them with Oxytocin

Where is Oxytocin being put into their systems?

Even Limbaugh was talking about Oxy

Haha,what a faggot

with a bullet or any other method that puts an end to their misery and mental
illness

>The Cuck

bullet to the fucking head

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>tfw my wife's son meme actually becomes reality

we're dealing with potent magic here lads

He should have kept his high paying (and high status) job and worked out. Sounds like he needed little else to keep that marriage going. But there is no going back.

Any more?

This has to be fake. How can a man be so pathetic.

Another victim of "I'll try anything once."

FPBP

That was oxycontin, kek.

New form of bait.

50mg of ZInc before bed

So this is what a lack of testosterone does to you...

I feel kinda bad for this guy, actually. I know he's a fucking huge cuck, but he doesn't seen like an awful degenerate who deserves it, and he isn't lying to himself about how his wife sees him as a disposable ATM

Honestly, these posts have taught me that if a future GF even casually brings up the subject of open relationships or cuckolding, it's done right there, she's packing her shit that night.

I'd rather have nobody than have somebody that uses me.

>These people exist
>There are thousands of nukes in the world going unused
When will somebody put 2+2 together and press the fucking button.

Jesus christ
this is true even for fairly hot guys, btw.

I knew a very attractive dude who opened into a polyamorous relationship. His gf immediately was inundated with horndogs who wanted at her. He, however, struggled to find any girls interested. The main problem, he said, was that girls were less interested in guys who were 'taken' than guys cared about some other random dude.

In any case, be careful out there bois

>if a future GF even casually brings up the subject of open relationships or cuckolding, it's done right there, she's packing her shit that night.
Exactly. Here's a story of a man who knows how to be a man.

Typical female thinking, when you're in a monogamous relationship they are desperate to fuck your GF but when your GF doesn't care or you don't have one then they couldn't care less.

*cuck

i do this ever night. im horny all the time, im diamonds when i hard, i never get sick. zinc is the best shit ever

this

even if you convince her not to, the idea of being with other men will never leave her mind, and females will skip out on you for jamal the moment you show too much trust or any weakness

This. Problem solves itself.

Infantalism is always unsettling. Adults shouldn't act like children.

>how can he throw away a 5 year relationship?
because youre a slut and hes not a cuck.
on a side note
>how can "blank" throw away relationship after "blank"
>youre just going to let 3-15 years just wash away?
how can people really think that this is a an excuse to stay together in a toxic anything?

FPBP

LOL I'm curious what reddits reponses were.

>Do what you want sweetie, a man who doesn't let you have a physical relationship with multiple other men aren't worth your time!
>He's an asshole and definitely in the wrong- YAS GIRL it's #currentyear

Mandatory military service. Everyone should be in their state National Guard so they can stop riots and help with disasters instead of shitting on Melania’s shoes.

These types of people have been this way since childhood. Sheltered, badly socialized, taught to play the victim/be non-aggressive. It's not a surprise they're the way they are today. Directionless, they cling to the comfort of being around other's who are like them, who have had identical lives due to mass communication of ideas. There is no fixing them. There's really no reason to. They aren't competitive by nature and hate conflict, traits that masculine men who have had a traditional upbringing have.

shit bait

Most of you fuckers never beat these faggots up in their socially formative years to correctly crush their spirits for life.

Now you got faggots, antifa and fucking SJW'S running rampant. You fucking millenial douchebags really fucked things up.

Jesus christ that smile looks so fucking manic.

These types are like a mash-up of North American Christian do-gooders and anime kids. They actually kinda look like they're imitating the 50's style oil painting posters. They seldom can stick up for an opinion, assuming they have one, but they can still get angry. Interesting when they do, actually.

With an H-bomb

I did some digging and all of the comments (ALL of them) were deleted but a few of hers were up, nobody would defend her. But this was 4 years ago, if you check now people would probably defend it.

It was either this one or another one that had a follow up, she broke down at a party kek

Bait, but still funny because there actually are men like this out there.

web.archive.org/web/20131112025028/https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/1q2vo8/i_26f_asked_my_boyfriend_27m_of_five_years_to/

R*ddit tends to be based when it comes to whores slutting it up under the guise of "polyamory"

Fire. Use fire.

A NEET knows what he wants and the ways in which society has fucked him over at least.

Sorry Gen X and the Boomers helicoptered the shit out of us when they weren't inundating us with BETAmax television programming about Captain Planet n shit.

Did you know Captain Planet LITTERALLY had an episode in which Gaia and the rest of the planeteers had to white burden cockblock the American dude and Russian chick for the 'good of the environment' so you don't reproduce irresponsable and use up all them resources. Didn't happen to the rest of that diversity brigade, no talking to Kwami about teaching his people to responsibly live within his means or some shit, no... gotta cuck the shit out of the possibility of a white coupling.

That sort of 'place nice don't fight' shit was a part of EVERYTHING.

This is obviously fake

more fluoride in the water
more estrogen
turn them all into sterile femboys

everytime

quora.com/Which-is-your-favorite-photo-taken-of-you-without-your-knowledge/answer/Franklin-Veaux?srid=a3Ke

He's a well known numale cuck on liberal-leaning Quora. Coincidentally he's also a "sex educator"

> ugly asian asian wife
Pure pottery

Björk?

I can only hope that before he killed himself he tied her to a chair, covered her in gasoline, and set her on fire.

nah it's me
the faerie boy

kek

send him

But then who will be left to post on Sup Forums?

Obvious, once the righteous rise up and take over
>Department of Chad created
>Literal rounding up of numale scum by roaming groups of C.H.A.D. Agents.
>Sent for reeducation
>???
>Profit!

kek that is awkward

We get them lobotomized and then leave them in a nature reserve to feed animals