Did I get BTFO?

this fag needs to fuck off already.

maybe shareblue is outsourcing to india now
they aren't sending their best

What did he mean by this?

It's fake, fake and fake.

I am though.

this one more

Anglin did nothing wrong though. I am starting to be suspicious of Spencer though.

he's a filthy faggot and a dwarf.

And, you know more about him than he knows about you. That makes two people at the least that know who he is and, what he's infamous for. You and, I on the other hand.....

the fuck is that?

I don't really know who he is actually. Just that he's an ugly niggerish dwarf and a 'neo-nazi'.

The fat bitch that died at Charlottesville. She didn't even get hit by the car. Lol.

That's allot more info than he or I have on you. Face it your nobody.

>Kushner bot thread.
Every chan from here to Timbuktu is being heavily shilled by these faggot bots.

They really don't want people (his base) talking about something for some reason. (His DACA decision).

My question to you is. Even if people are talking about it, what does it change? You seem to think we have any control over what is happening. I assure you we don't. We did what we could, now our only option is to wait and, see.

>allot

Phoneposter. Also nice argument ;-)

Holy shit this is hilarious.

Woops, OP here, my script got borked

Let OP's post be a lesson to you thick fucks who are still falling for this CIA plant. Every time he shows up at an event, he gets the shit beaten out of him and makes all of you look weak and incompetent by association. Your best course would be to
>1. Stop calling yourselves "alt-right." That's a term your enemy made, and can craft into whatever they want it to mean at any time. By voluntarily accepting that label, you become your own worst enemy.
>2. Disavow this fuck and work to expose him for the deep state hack actor he is.

Speblncerfaggots are fucking pathetic keks so thirsty for a leader, they'll follow any phony dipshit with a fashy haircut and a freshman-level vocabulary, all the while ignoring every red flag that their messiah is a fraud.

I'm not arguing with retards who type shit like 'allot' and 'your'. Bye retard.

Let me point out that my adhom attacks weren't simply for the sake of adhom but, to point out anglin was/ is influential. So much to the point (((they))) shut it down. I was pointing out that you have a picture of him to meme. Where is the picture of you being meme'd.....? Oh there isn't one.

Quit being such a bitch. Let people do what they want. Take your scitzo ass back to 4+4.
>Hurr Durr I'm making a difference.

You ain't shit you little faggot, now fuck off back to plebbit and /leftycuck/.Bye niggertard.