Has the fatty tumblr brigade won?

Has the fatty tumblr brigade won?

its a good thing they did this.

>size 0
Man that looks like Shieeete

Kek. MFW sales drop and cameramen start puking at runway

>tumblr had anything to do with it
The world is fat. Fashion designers are adapting. It has nothing to do with fat acceptance retards, or at least, not directly. This is just the logical conclusion of the obesity epidemic.

More like no more anorexia skeletons modeling clothing.

They were fucking hideous, just like if they decided to put nothing but hambeasts on the runway.

4 to 8 is normal, imo

They aren;t meant to be representative of the average woman. They're meant to be clothes hangers for the product. If women weren't so obsessed with spending all their man's money on make up, clothes, perfume, shoes and bags, and bitching about those that don't, the demand for fashion wouldn't be there. As usual, they created this themselves.

They've been consistently lying about sizes to make fatties think they're really skinny.

Size 12 ftw desu lads

They've figured out that women have no standards for themselves anymore and therefor it is quasi-impossible for the vast, vast, vast majority of women to be at a healthy weight so they've slightly increased the weight of the models to a very much the same very-below-average weight that is seen as something that can maybe, actually be obtained in the eyes of the people buying the products on display.

RIP fashion shows

Rich ppl go for the freakshow aspect of it not to watch normal ppl in dresses made out of newspaper and trash

This is a Size 2. If you wouldn't impregnate this with your penis i have some very bad news for you.

not bad for a brownie

Bunch up as many posts as you can so you get a (you). here you go, faggot. What an abhorrent post.

>mfw not even on the graph
Who /skinnyfit/?
Doesn't it feel great knowing you'll live for 300 years?

There won't be Jews in Europe fifty years from now because the place will be a calaphite.

She's half asian half white

I didnt want you's, but here's yours :^)

how the hell does fatties do it?

I gotta admit i'm no sweet tooth and almost never eat any sweets. But i stuff my face full every day, all day and night night to hit my calorie mark, which is at about 3000 kcal for a stable weight. I intentionally pick calorie dense stuff but there still is not enough hours in the day to make me gain weight. I even try to cheat and down 1.5l bottle of cola and 1l milk and still have a hard time gaining weight

>skinnyfat
>300 years
Same, but you still have excess fat around your organs and will be unhealthy as the years go on.

>fat

Correct. Maybe 2 looks scrawny on a white girl, but it looks normal on a Chinese girl.

Misread. Never actually seen the term "skinnyfit" before.

You are looking for calorie dense foods from a healthy standpoint, just dirty bulk desu family, you can hit 3k in a single meal at hamburger places here with how fucked proportions are

tfw you're 20.5-20 BMI on any given day. feels good being skinnyfat.

so we're now gonna ban everyone above a 29 on the BMI as well right?

>high end fashion is now going to be T H I C C instead of s t i c c
finally i can find supermodels attractive
thank you, (((greatest ally)))

Im a 0-2 but only 5'7". Being 5'11" and a size 0 is some scary ass shit desu

Show tits.

>Size 0 and 00 were invented due to the changing of clothing sizes over time (referred to as vanity sizing or size inflation), which has caused the adoption of lower numbers. For example, a 2011 size 0 is equivalent to a 2001 size 2, and is larger than a 1970 size 6 or 1958 size 8.
Thank god they're finally banning lardguts from the fashion industry.

why hte fuck is the thumbnail mister Peee Ohhh ELLLLL monkey

Welcome your new fat cheesy poof model overlords