this bloke approaches you on the street

> this bloke approaches you on the street

Sorry m8, I'm going to have to ask you to bin that lager, you're now in a Shariah Zone old boy

> wat do

bend over

aksalam alaykum! this is the halal beer, Proper Brewhammad, brother.

I don't drink beer or alcohol, so I'd be thoroughly confused and just smile and walk away.

Anytime any random comes up to me and starts talking I just smile and walk away. Unless they are homeless, then I tell them to BACK THE FUCK UP. I have no tolerance for the homeless and have yelled at them on many occasions.

i don't even mind sharia law. only christcucks are freaked out about it cause it challenges their shitty religion.

the choices in the future are
>infinite shitskins and liberal rule
>islam btfo'ing feminist and liberals
since liberals want to ruin the west and white men why allow them to be happy? might as well get sharia law going so white women are stoned to death in public.

>Finish beverage
>Crash glass
>Stave

Throw acid in its face and tell it that it's part and parcel of living in a city.

hand him a bacon butty

Turn cannibal and bite his fucking nose off. Start clawing at his face and eating any bit of flesh I can tear off.
Wash it down with me lager.

Just smash the bottle over his head and lead a riot against Muslim rule.

Pic related: What I would be eating at the time, but probably with bacon on top of it.

Id ask him when he was leaving and if it was going to be by plane or by truck.

nothing personal old chap but I've just reported you for a hate crime. best if you don't resist.

you nu-atheists need to get gassed, you are the reason why i pretend to be christian

This is Trudeau tier "logic"

fpbp

Glass the cunt

its fkn cancer mate
>all pakis must hang

>>all pakis must hang
Don't forget the niggers too m9

Nigger knife the boner

best response is Australian response

smash his head in.

Is Sadiq transgender? He seriously looks likr a FtM tranny Sup Forums we need to dig.

Typical paki faggot face.

got it, but they need mistreating first for larping as human
pakis are obviously not actually human, so we can jolly well just string them up

Apologize, pour beer down drain and go about my day

Good to see we're on the same page.

*smashes his head with a vodka bottle*
kurwa ciapaty chuju POLSKA SOBIESKI HUSARIA
*goes back to cleaning toilets*

You laugh but you wouldnt walk down the street in mississauga eating that or a gang of islamic goons would surround and pummel you.

>I'm terribly sorry, I should have known better. I wouldn't want to anger those peaceful Muslims.

" aaah, of course good sir. thats all part and parcel!"

No

>he thinks it's lager

Teleport behind him and throw the acid in his face.
"Nothing part & parcel, kid."

>wouldnt walk down the street in mississauga eating that or a gang of islamic goons would surround and pummel you
I don't know where you walk, but I stood around outside Square-One this summer chowing a huge bacon sub, and no one said shit. I spent a week visiting people and boozing it up no problem

Where do you think you are?! This is Australia!
>conulla2.0.jpg

Whites are empathetic and altruistic to the point of suicide. We literally put other races above ours and encourage them to succeed directly at our expense, directly thanks to us. No other race in history has done that and no other race in the future will do that. You think the fucking Chinese will implement Affirmative Action for minorities when they take over? You think blacks in South Africa, Zimbabwe, etc. have diversity quotas to prioritize the white minority over the black majority? Fuck no.

I genuinely fucking hate white people. Retarded, naive morons who just get taken advantage of over and over and over again. We lift up minorities on our fucking backs so that they can find artificial success and they look down and spit in our faces and demand to be lifted higher. What do we do in return? Smile, apologize, and thank them for the privilege. My only regret is that when the white race deservedly falls and gets slaughtered and wiped out, they'll have dragged me under the bus with them. I tried to warn them. I tried to reason with them. I tried to plead with them. Open borders, immigration, Islam, degeneracy--I tried to warn them and they shunned me. It's a herd of cattle running full-speed towards a cliff, and you have no choice but to get swept away with them

kekarooni

>bin lager

Is he trying to recruit me?

>brewhammad

hate to say it guys but at this point islam is the only way you save the west. only way to save the white man.

christianity has burned itself out and is now a cuck religion. paganism nobody takes seriously other than fat guys on Sup Forums. atheism leads to too many liberals or careless centrists.

even hitler said germany would've conquered the world under islam.

Oh look, this stale pasta again.

>I say
Where did you monkey learn to speak such good english?

>I saunter right past him taking a swig of my beer.

did Christianity save you leaf? did atheism? how many canadian pagans? my point stands.

ask him how one converts a lager to binary, and if there is a way to do it backwards upon leaving. store large quantities of alcohol in binary form for a rainy day.

Down it, tackle him and hold him down while i force myself to be sick directly into his eyes an hope he chokes on it

>an hope

Just because you don't pronounce the "hayech" doesn't mean it's not there and affecting the spelling of the preceding article you fvck