The year is 1968, and this woman says she'll blow you if you vote for Richard Nixon

The year is 1968, and this woman says she'll blow you if you vote for Richard Nixon

Do you accept?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, because she has awkward feet.

you had me at 1968

You know it's kinda sad but she seemed genuine and maybe autistically idealistic and ambitions but still human when she was young. But 40 years schmoozing with the hot shots in washington and having to manage her image made her seem more Alien than anyone I've ever seen.

What went wrong?

Vile woman. I wouldn't let her feast upon my bodily fluids.

>I'd plow her ass tho.

>implying I wouldn't already vote for Nixon.
I'd bang 1968 Hillary. It's like the baby Hitler question except I'd save the world by impregnating her and turning her into a faithful housewife. Then I'd make a million dollars by inventing the thigh master and chaining her to it.

Nixon was a good man. Ever hear his recorded audio of his statements on Bohemian Grove?

"The faggiest thing i've ever seen"

nice

You would turn her into a lesbian, bud

the only way she can mask her rotting fish smelling cunt it to stay near large bodies of water.
FACT

Turns out raping and eating babies brains turns you into a psychotic, shaking mess. Whowuddathunk?

No but at least she blew the only president alive who balanced the budget

same loser who deregulated wall street and the banks leading to a crash in 2007

Only thing slick willy did is rape people
FACT

Neolib cunt, rot in AIDS hell

it's another bush dindu nuffin for 8 years episode

youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

Based Bill Clinton handed Bush the best economy ever, u retards always find a way to crash everything

brb

getting a coffee

this is gunna be a fun night

Hillary is what happens when you let women out the kitchen.

Bonus. I would've voted for Nixon anyway.

I have to let her blow me, it happens in every successful Trump timeline, and I dont want to live in any other.

sounds like free herpes

sorry fag I know you hoped Billy the rapist had shoved his cigar up your ass, But slick willy rode Reagan's economy up to and past even past his impeachment, Removed The Glass–Steagall act, forced banks to give shitty loans for niggers.
Nice try fag but history has you beat.

Richard Nixon was legitimately a good president. Organizing trade with China cucked the USSR big time and he got North Vietnam to give up and sign the Paris peace accords. He understood foreign policy extremely well. Just because China and the USSR were both communist, didn't mean they liked each other and he exploited that.

Henry Kissinger's mental retardation (and that of Reagan) is the reason the US has been embroiled in Middle Eastern quagmires for decades

duh

I was going to vote for Nixon regardles.

He also could create a chain reaction to a world where hillary is corrupt or even republican lol

Found the neckbeard on okcupid

Hillary is socially conservative and most of her solutions to problems are market-based. Anyone except an American conservative would see her as Center-Right

Literally no one on earth sees her as anything but communist.

Go away Obama leaf. Go spam your same 5 images somewhere else.

remind me again who signed the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act

At this point the problem with Hillary is that she isn't really anything. She's changed her positions so wildly and frequently in her political career she's lost all credibility.

>learning and changing beliefs is bad

t. Webb Hubbell

I'm straight, so a blowie is a blowie