i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep 6
>Gen Suheil lands at 137th Brigade Base in DeZ earlier today
>Tigers to begin next phase of Dez offensive, lifting siege at military airport
>New UN report claims Sy govt responsible for Khan Sheikhoun chem attack
>Deconfliction zone established in Tel Rifaat by Ru Defense Ministry
>SAA reaches western Al-Shoulah after clearing Kabawjib, clashes with IS ongoing
>Ru General Staff Chief: Ongoing op to eliminate IS and Al-Nusra "will continue as long as it takes" until finished
>Ru MoD: RuAf killed over 1,000 terrorists in Uqayribat op
>Iranian Brigadier General: "Iranian Armed Forces are at their full level of preparedness" in the event of foreign agression
>Qalamoun Shield liberates Abu Raml, Al-Marami, Mas'oud, and Al-Toubiyah in Hama Governate
>Afghanistan: Suicide bomber on motorbike detonates self at Bagram Airbase, "small number of casualties confirmed"
>UN report: US coalition violated intl. law in Sy by failing to protect civs
>/sg Army 2017 album
myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

ohchr.org/Documents/HRBodies/HRCouncil/CoISyria/A_HRC_36_55_EN.docx
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-warcrimes/syrian-government-forces-used-chemical-weapons-more-than-two-dozen-times-u-n-idUSKCN1BH18W
twitter.com/BBassem7/status/905565310673068032
rt.com/usa/402251-3500-troops-head-to-afghanistan-trump-strategy/
libyaobserver.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=CS2ZgLTpU9E
youtu.be/KewY8HETxhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks man.

Does anyone have a link to the UN CoIs new report on khan sheiqhoun? can't find the full version anywhere, yet news outlets keep quoting it

FREE KURDISTAN

First for engineer doggos.

>That writing
>That doggo look
Fugg I feel bad now :DD

Stay safe razminirowanie doggos

ohchr.org/Documents/HRBodies/HRCouncil/CoISyria/A_HRC_36_55_EN.docx

>be UN
>upload a fucking word document

>“Government forces continued the pattern of using chemical weapons against civilians in opposition-held areas. In the gravest incident, the Syrian air force used sarin in Khan Sheikhoun, Idlib, killing dozens, the majority of whom were women and children,” the U.N. report said, declaring the attack a war crime.
>The panel also said U.S. air strikes on a mosque in Al-Jina in rural Aleppo in March that killed 38 people, including children, failed to take precautions in violation of international law, but did not constitute a war crime.
>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-warcrimes/syrian-government-forces-used-chemical-weapons-more-than-two-dozen-times-u-n-idUSKCN1BH18W
So if Assad kills people is a war crime, but if the US kills people is not a war crime :D:D:D

ASSAD "BOMBS"
US "STRIKES"

>Football is so powerful that it unified two sides of a "civil war", for 90 minutes at least. Syria
twitter.com/BBassem7/status/905565310673068032

Man I feel disappointed I stopped paying attention, when the fuck did ISIS start getting so BTFO? (looking at Central Syria campaign)

Like I was getting used to small pushes, but now I look and suddenly siege of Deir Ez Zor has been lifted and a huge chunk of black is now red.

After al ebbo

Ayatollah should hire you

so is erdogan /our guy/? i mean hes the only one thats actually putting in work against the bad guys if you dont count terrorists

Did you get sent back?

Cute

what do you mean

>the only one thats actually putting in work against the bad guys if you dont count terrorists
>erdogan
Have a (You).

>3,500 US troops headed to Afghanistan – report
>rt.com/usa/402251-3500-troops-head-to-afghanistan-trump-strategy/

>NATO could conduct military action in Libya, Al-Ghasri says
>libyaobserver.
ly/news/nato-could-conduct-military-action-libya-al-ghasri-says

Member when Trump was isolationist? Member?

What type of statement is that exactly? Anyone with more insight into the UN can comment on this?

I'm wondering because the 2013 UN-OPCW FFMs (Fact Finding Mission) produced better, more concrete evidence than the one on Khan Sheiqhoun, yet they never resulted in officially blaming the syrian government. The head of the FFM team back then (ake sellstroem) went as far as saying that they didn't produce evidence that would stand in court and he could only speculate as to whom was responsible. Then again, it obviously wasn't his job to blame anyone, but no UN official from an other subinstitution did either.

Honestly I don't, I've learned about this grandpa just recently. Anywayz more footage of dead burgers and casus for arms supply to Taliban from China and Russia.. It's not like I complain or something.

oh, also thanks for linking, i was to retarded to find it myself

i hope you dont count america bombing civilians

>Member when Trump was isolationist? Member?
I stick to my low bar:
>If Trump does not start a new war his presidency was a success
He didn't do it yet, he doesn't do much of anything anyways

can't believe I actually voted for this fucker, next time I have hope I'll remind myself of 2016

>Memri Edition

truly blessed

i thought he ended DACA so that's something

>repost
Two potential outcomes of the shia militias' offensive from Dulay'iyat.
Just cutting the frontline short by 110 kilomemes or capturing the dirt road (blue line) that goes all the way to DeZ.
The dirt road has a dirt wall all along, capturing and controlling it would secure the M20 highway (or N-7 depending on what map you're using).
If that indeed is the goal, it tells us quite a bit about the potentially planned buffer zone around DeZ - stretching all the way to a choke-point in the suburbs of Mayadin.

Well who is the actual alternative that isn't a total meme?

hes too pussy to actually deport the illegals so all he did was hand the hot potato to congress so he doesnt get any of the blame

Don't be so hard on yourself, he was the least worst candidate.
If he does some mega-retarded thing you could always have an armed revolution.

not at all, he is just forcing congress to do something about it, otherwise it's gone that's all.

But in anycase it's not in my definition, I only care wether he outright attacks Iran or not.
(also NorK or Venez obviously, but at the time iran seemed the most likely)

So, this happened.

why is this funny, I'd say it's quite a valid point. It's just a matter of fact that Hitler was gifted in rethoric and charisma

At this point in America there really isn't anyone, maybe someone like Tom Cotton, but I don't know too much about him besides him being hard on immigration--the same reason I supported Trump, but we'll have Trump run again in 2020, and he'll probably win if the Democrats nominate a retard, which they do 75% of the time. So I'm pretty pessimistic about the future of this country, unless something unforeseen happens.

What the fuck are you doing in the Netherlands Bongroach?
Do you still think Mugabe is based?

>be ISIS
>try to stall any attack from SAA in DeZ as much as you can because your CIA handlers tell you to
>get attacked in Ma'adan
>send all of your best men there
>win only because it was a bunch of tribals
>yell out Allahu Akbar and celebrate that you defeated the SAA and the US will beat Assad
>leave the middle of the fucking path to DeZ open
>get invaded
>lose the siege
>get BTFO by Assad yet again
>the former Islamic State known as ISIS

the only problem i'd have with best korea going down are tech prices increasing. Iran and Venezuela really deserve the neocon bludgeon treatment, can't say that for the norks

Just like Obama's nobel peace prize for destroying Libya

>unless something unforeseen happens.
well you have some nature catastrophies right now, then there is the encrouching google dictatorship and on foreign policy always something unexpected might happen.
Other than that there are a lot of economic bubbles which could pop, then we have a world wide party and funnily enough the countries struck with sanctions are more likely to get away with less damage lol 3D chess indeed

>/sg/ shills shitting on trump again
These are good moves by Trump and will go a long ways in fixing the problems created by other administrations and giving us peace and victory with honor for those who have sacrificed their lives there.

Good move all around.

For the bong that asked for rocket webms, here you go.

who the fuck is mugabe
nigga i asked a question and all i got is meme answers fuck you faggots

I try not to be so hard on myself, I just feel disappointed. I don't really know what I was expecting with the people Trump was surrounding himself with near the end of the campaign. I just feel politically apathetic, so I try to focus more on International events rather than domestic.

Oy, what will it be?

I'm not sure how the UN works either, I'm guessing this guys are different department or commission than the last time.
They were completely unprofessional in this report, you can read the report and feel like you are reading the homework of some highschooler that was too lazy to go to the place where he is supposed to make the report about.

No problem, I copied the link from a german poster from earlier today.

it's first google result, don't be lazy

Please stop reminding me how much of a puppet state we are. Man I wish fine Gael would just fucking disappear.

v

Last one.

>I don't really know what I was expecting with the people Trump was surrounding himself with near the end of the campaign
4D chess
I was expecting it too.
>politically apathetic, so I try to focus more on International events rather than domestic
Same, I'd go on a killing spree if i went back to focusing of swedish politics, ergo, here i am.

>aLl i gEt iS mEme aNsWeRs
Oh it's just you Jimmy. I had you confused with someone else.
No Erdogan is shit.

i looked him up
seems like a quality dude, i mean if the people love him hes based right?

>140557581
>americans
>fixing anything

will the cemetary be okay?

>"M-mugabe IS based guise!"

You don't deserve to have the communist flag, you Israel puppeet.

hopefully noone dead turns up

That's not really surprising. They often dump less important stuff like this on interns. A lot of those are just diplomats' kids or bullshitters with rich well connected families going for them and not much else; so yeah, it reads like a high school collaborative project because that's basically what it is, except it's got the full weight on the UN's name behind it.

Why are major gets almost always wasted?

Funny thing is that in the same statement they said the Syrian government isn't winning either.
What did (((they))) mean by this?

They mean "ok now you're winning stop fighting now or you're a deranged psycho and we'll have to intervene"

(((they))) have to add the slightest pinch of reality to it so that it wont be an outright lie. The source does say that, basically every side is ''''not winning''''. at least we can see the real gainz

>German Humor that is actually funny

calling for diplomacy as always.
It's the only thing they do besides being concerned

Are you guys ready for Deir Ezzor kino?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=CS2ZgLTpU9E

This would have been so much better with sound

Can't post webms with sound here.

>ergo, here i am
Snus where will you focus the impressive amount of autism you use on /sg/ when it's over?

>Le FuNnY REDiT MeEM :d
sometimes i forget how edgy pol is

I know, im just saying it would have been better with sound, it could be posted to wsg

>what is linking to /wsg/

Too lazy
Agreed.

Nah im still on the prequel
youtu.be/KewY8HETxhY

it fitted together witht eh maghresponge positng and then just stuck and comes up from time to time, not a big deal
>muh adhering to my set of acceptable memes

I think i'll record an album or two and ingimashi myself.

>>Le FuNnY REDiT MeEM :d
Maybe it was r*ddit before, but it became something totally different here, it became a way of life, it became the embodiment of a white and based man the likes of which you will never know.
I hope you never have the experience of losing such a special person in your life.
>F

Dudes a master at bait and switch. With DACA all he's doing is forcing congress to pass another mass amnesty

Jej.
Even though I'm sure we'll get some sort of meme worthy conflict to follow do you still think you can stand to be here when Syria is really done? I haven't browsed the rest of Sup Forums in forever, I can't go back but I don't know if we'll have anything as interesting as /sg/ again. At least for a long time.

Thanks lad

>Le ebin r*ddit maymay :D :D :D
xD I've been rekt!

I think everyone got it the first time

judging by that reply i would say yes lol
nice get btw

i didn't