There's an instance in the New Testament where Yahshua/Jesus orders some people to be killed

>Bullshit. That's not true at all, faggot!

And yet, here it is:

biblegateway.com/verse/en/Luke 19:27

>Luke 19:27 -- But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/verse/en/Luke 19:27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isn't there a passage about "not suffering a witch to live among you"?
or was that Paul who said it? can't remember

Leviticus.

I like the passages on, if a man suspect his wife of adultery having the rabbi perform a potion enchanting ritual, and then forcing her to drink it.
If she then has a (god sanctioned) abortion, then she's a cheat, and to be cast out.

All in the bibble, look it up.

He's going to kill anyone that doesn't kneel when he comes back.
You just now figuring out that preachers lie and say things that appeal to women and cowards as a way to get into your wallet?
Jesus is going to kill you and I'm fine with that.
Piss be upon you.

Yes, but that's not Jesus actually ordering executions.

>gets tricked and outsmarted by one jew
>weak as fuck, no confirmed kills
>got BTFO by romans
i hope he does come back so I can btfo him for a second time

This is what happens when New Atheists read blog posts about evil Bible verses. It's in a parable, there's a character in that parable that orders for the execution

>biblegateway.com/verse/en/Luke 19:27

no, the KING ordered them killed. Not jesus.

So?

Christianity is a religion of Glory and Strength , how
our ancestors practised it , not the feeble low T cuckoldry SJW '"""church""" it's in 2017

Death to heathens, heretics and enemies of Christ

>It's in a parable, there's a character in that parable that orders for the execution

Big if true. I'll check it out.

>i'd fucking do it again
OK Sara, we all know jews hate Jesus.

>Gtfo

>Largest religion on earth
>Conquered the whole world
>1000year absolute reign

Try harder , faggot

The execution order is given by Jesus himself -- It's in red letters.

>It's in red letters.
Oh I'm laughing.
Are you a big boy now?

Magnolia was better.

Can he fly, yes or no?

HE WAS TELLING A PARABLE ABOUT A FUCKING SLAVE OWNER THOSE WORDS WERE HYPOTHETICAL/METAPHORICAL PARABLE ABOUT THIS OTHER GUY IVE TOLD YOU THIS MANY TIMES FUCK OFF YOU STUPID UGLY CHRIST KILLERS!!!!!

Hrs talking about the day of judgement.

He can't walk on water anymore. That's for damned sure. Not with those holes in his feet.

OP, you are an absolute faggot - it's also got closing quotation marks - as in He was someone

Lighten up, Francis; I'm just trying to learn, and I thought this was a surprizing verse.

>He can't rise three days after dying and calling us lying animals and destroy our precious temple like He said
WHOOPS

*He was *quoting* someone

No you're not. Shut up. Bring a new blasphemy i can blow out not your old ass ones

>LGBT
>Christian

>largest religion on earth
>hundreds of denominations, huge mega-churches that defile his teachings, and the majority of his worshippers are shitskins

>conquered the whole world
>and then lost it

>1000 year absolute reign
>1000 year rule being the Romans, who fucked Yeshuah up
rly makes me think.

>babylonian
>not a grab ems antichrist who causes nukes or hurricanes
If youre not babylon israel is and you are peruvian for "winged serpent"

It baffles me how someone can claim to adhere to a religion but hasn't even read that religion's holy text. How can you be comfortable following something you don't really know anything about? It's not like the Bible is a rare book. Why do so few Christians actually read it?

Lies. Complete fucking lies. You'll see one day

beautiful, crusades officially justified

Although its a parable, it is also a foreshadowing of Christ's return and what will happen at that future time.

The reply to that is, has Christ returned yet?

I can't claim to be a Christian yet, but I am looking into it.

Isis is jewish. Brown people didn't put themselves here. Brown bibi did. Hitler created their "nation" for them. Crusaders were closeted. Just like nazis

It is called the great apostasy, man. It was not lost, we gave it up. We are our own downfall. It was prophesied. Now we are witnessing the four cardinal powers rise up in contest of the middle east and it is happening in sync with biblical prophesy. Jesus is coming soon.

>2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
What did they mean by this? Who is the god of this world?

Wrong op Jesus was anti violence, the holy spirit on the other hand.
5 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,

2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.

6 And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him.

7 And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in.

8 And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much.

9 Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.

10 Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.

11 And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.

>Jesus is coming soon.
Why didn't he come the last time some prophet said that? Were they not as pious as you?

>Matthew 10:34
>Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

>John 13:13
>Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

Did you retards think Christianity can be reduced to some generic kindergarten poster about being nice to everyone and getting along?

Christianity is a religion of virtue, not one of resignation or smiley faces. You Western faggots are all heretics. No wonder your countries are rotting post-modernist shitholes.

Wrong op Jesus was anti violence, the holy spirit on the other hand.
5 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,

2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.

6 And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him.

7 And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in.

8 And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much.

9 Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.

10 Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.

11 And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.

>a sword
Meaning division as the corresponding passage in Luke makes clear

Satan. Angels are gods. Small g gods. They are incredibly powerful, in fact one in front of you unveiled in it's full glory would not be beneficial to your health. Some of them are powerful at levels hard to compute. Still before Almighty God they are motes of dust.

The magnitude of how infinite and majestic our universe is is astounding. The creatures inhabiting it are incredibly diverse and range in scope. God is so great and awesome. The fact that he loves us so is mind blowing.

Luke 19:03

He wanted to see who Jesus was, but because he was short he could not see over the crowd.

>manlet

>No wonder your countries are rotting post-modernist shitholes
>Checks flag
Is post-modernism really worse than living with gypsies?

Is that what your (((pastor))) told you? Or are you a Catholic? Makes little difference. Orthodoxy is the only legitimate, true form of Christianity. Enjoy 7/10 of Vancouver being Muslims and Africans.

>"jesus is on his way guys" says increasingly nervous christcuck for the gorillionth time for the past 2000 years

That's why I find it so funny when christians use literal Koran text and apply it to all followers of the sandnigger religion.

Cut a hologram in half and both pieces will still retain the whole original image.
Cut those in half and they will all still hold the original image.
Such is life - just God infinitely splitting himself, so that all are fragments of God, no matter how small.

I am not pious. I am not worthy to even follow him. He loves me, though. Love is not some soft and sweet thing, user. Love is powerful and dynamic. Love also cannot abide evil. Jesus is not only the suffering servant, he is also the One who will destroy the wicked with the word of his mouth.

>implying he didn't

I see. Is that why this Earth is ruled by an elite group of Satan-worshippers who commit evil acts with impunity? Why does God do nothing about this?

Way worse. You don't even encounter gypsies since they're kept in their colonies which are usually in remote locations. I saw nignogs and Arabs everywhere in Germany, Denmark and Sweden when I had to travel there whereas I barely see any gypos in Romania unless I go to some gypsy ghetto on the fringes of society.

Because we have free will and God doesn't override it. We will all die one day and then we'll meet our maker, as they say.

>why doesn't God do everything for us
>why does God even allow us to have free will
>what even is Christianity

He's about to real soon.
Tic tock

Because we have stranded ourselves on this rock through sin and are living amidst wars between these principalities and powers. God came down and became one of us weak and fragile humans, that we might be lifted up to God.

This

Atleast my post-modern shithole doesn't have ghettoes like your shithole.

You fucking autist read the whole chapter. That's from a parable. I don't even worship Jew on a Stickā„¢ and I know that

>5 But a certain man named Ananias
A
FUCKING
PINEAPPLE

Why dont you pagan larpers chase one another into bogs and ritually murder yourselves? I think you guys need to practice what you preach.

>free will
>allowing Satan to give power to people who worship him to commit evil
In a world of true of free will, the good people would rise up tomorrow and take out these evil fuckers. We are all being suppressed by some force, so that only those who commit their lives to worshipping Satan are given back their freedom to attain power and rule over us. God has clearly put us on this Earth to suffer as punishment.

The texts are only important for Protestants. For the rest of us it's more about the magic bread.

How does free will even work with God knowing everything.
If your actions aren't pre-determined, how can God know what you're going to do?

>we're living in Hell
Oh look, you finally got it. Good job user.

who are you?

When did you go here?
Aware?

This age of all the ages is specifically called an evil age in the scriptures. Right now the Holy Spirit is restraining the spirit of Antichrist, but the mystery of iniquity is growing, and growing very fast. If you think it is bad now, just use your mind to the best of your ability in imagining things without the Holy Spirit restraining the evil. For a short time, evil will have almost no spiritual restraint. It is going to be so bad that if Christ does not actually shorten the time, everything would be annihilated.