Will you be joining the online lynch mob against this author?

nytimes.com/2017/09/06/books/puberty-book-pulped-growing-up-for-boys.html

The publisher has decided to destroy all remaining copies of his book before it can do more damage to impressionable boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZvDOq
youtube.com/watch?v=xcrxNBlqrbM
assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/ZvDOq

There is no natural purpose to things. It's 2017.

What else do breasts do? There's a reason for the phrase "useless as tits on a bowl".

Seriously, name another use.

?????

Seems accurate, what are they bitching about?

I think she's just offended because she thinks the book is implying women don't have the freedom to decide their tits serve an alternate purpose. It's oppressive to suggest there is any natural order to one's body you didn't get to decide yourself.
t. professional whiner

>tits on a bowl

Just fucking neck yourself you inbred retarded fucking mongoloid

I'm really mad that this book doesn't mention that boys can have breasts too and that they can be just as fun and beautiful.

"Tits on a bull"

I'm really mad this book suggest breasts are objectively alluring, like it's my fault for getting raped!

So. What exactly are tits for if it's not for feeding babies and looking attractive?
This is why we hate Democrats.

They are obviously offended by the attractive part. They want evolutionary psychology to not be true

There's a lot of money in a good pair of tits.

If you don't feed your kid , what purpose do tits serve ? Reduce crash impact ?

IF YOU TRY TO FIGHT BIOLOGY YOU WILL LOSE

It is absolutely true though. When humans lost their shiny red asses back in prehistory, breast replaced that gap.

Andre-dono??

Also, feminine boy penises.

Nonono the complaint is about suggesting that only girls have breasts. Boys can have breasts too! And all the other genders, of course.

the """controversy""" is apparently that women should be the ones to decide what their body parts "are for".

It's tits on a bowl where I come from. There is also "tits on a log" and "tits on a tomato" and "tits on a turtle".

wait.... can they do something else other than that??? IS THERE A SECRET BUTTON THAT MAKES THEM MACHINE GUNS????

Yet she gives no other reasons for them, because there are none.

Only inbred bigots think breasts are attractive desu. Science debunked that long ago, but suburban and rural retards have never heard of science.

>he hasn't watched Austin powers
Educate yourself

>he doesn't know about tits magic powers
Oh user....

Some can open beer bottles.

we don't actually know why breasts exist, so it's not even anything to get mad over

youtube.com/watch?v=xcrxNBlqrbM

>hurr lindybeige

shut the fuck up

Imagine if this was reversed and the book told little girls that testicles were only good for reproduction resulting in sperg-outs from easily offended men.

I KNEW THAT MOVIE WAS ACTUALLY A DOCUMENTARY!!!1!!1!!11

Anywhere to get a PDF copy of this book?

It's correct though. The only purposes do breasts serve?

Thats technically true
And men wouldnt get upset like retards
I wonder if they had said breasts were just for feeding children if women would get upset too?

>implying anybody with more masculinity than a twink soyboy would get upset about that

Men would laugh and say "that's true!" This is why women are inferior.

Before PC culture and all the women invaded academia, it was thought by biologists and anthropologists that breasts evolved as fake buttocks when humans started walking upright. They had the added advantage of helping women hide fertility, something only human women seem to do for reasons no one has a good explanation.

Im 12 and that book is naturally for fapping i tell you whut.

>The publisher has decided to destroy all remaining copies of his book before it can do more damage to impressionable boys.
Now the scourge of breast-fetishism will be stamped out for good!

it's fine for roastie cunts to expect the world of males though

Do you really think any man would get offended by that? What the fuck else are balls for? Scratching?

please someone find one of those roasty feminist blogs where they objectify the fuck out of men???

Isnt that tits on a bull, ya daft yank

xojane, or "i rejected a 27-year-old guy because he was a virgin"

when will chestlets learn?

1. Scan the book.
2. Pass it to it's intended audience.
3. Also append this to it:

assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf

Here it's tits on a bull

>tits on a bowl
English isn't even my first language yet i still know that it's bull not bowl lol

They create testosterone.

Evolution doesn't real, goys

- the american left, 2017

Someone should just buy the rest.

leftists are braindead

Ok so how do we join in this lynching? Im not familiar with how things like this are organised on Sup Forums.

Kys. Is that seriously the only reason?

Shit i didnt see the quotes. Im illiterate -_-

>He doesn't know

what else do tits do?

open bottles? I don't get what the problem is, and nobody has stated it

Kekb the left start to destroy books again.

WELL WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY FOR THEN!?

But that's true. Breasts are a secondary sex characteristic.

Ain't nothing better than titties & beer

It's not because he called out what tits are used for, it's because he didn't say that men can also have breasts and that breasts aren't inherently female or male.

>Using (((PDF)))
good goy

FLATTIES BTFO

than you based autist

so its just a very selfish self-centered way of looking at it

this is fucking degenerate

>Tfw I was in the last generation to have state funded "Boy Talk" sessions where all the boys learned about this stuff

>Tfw my dad personally took me hunting and fishing and gave me tips with women and money for dates, even letting me use his car when I didn't have one yet

>Tfw soyboys these days will never know just how bad things really are

>Tfw I have no face

>tits on a bowl

lol, retards like you are a diamond dozen

He's probably a Spic. America is only like 52% white now

Fucking retart

>First few years of life
>Went to church (even though I hated it)
>Mom and Dad spanked me
>Brother is born
>Parents become more liberal
>Never hit him
>Basically raise him to be a nu-male
>Used to pick on him as we grew up (felt guilty about it, apologised to him 2 days ago, pic related)

Growing up, he never stook up for himself, was always bullied by classmates, never listened to directions unless it was his teachers.

I was the complete opposite, was never picked on, got into fights, never cared about the public school system.
I think my mother read some (((mothering book))) and harry Potter (as that came out after I was born) and she tried to apply those teachings on us.

You have never been aroused by a pair of breasts, never. You imagined it.
The science is settled goys, 97% of scientists agree.

It's tits on a boar you fucking retard.

>girls have boobs
Rude

Testicles also produce sex hormones. Not that I'm offended or anything.

seems like the point of that line in the book is to say "all breast are doing the same things, so don't judge them based on stupid subjective appearances". what would they want to define breasts as then?

dumbass liberals just take anything that mentions women and rally against it. even if it's actually a message they would support. they are parrots

Wait, are they really suggesting that breasts aren't a secondary sexual characteristic used to attract males? Because they are.

Babboons get bright red asses. Humans get big tits and a shapely ass. Many creatures, especially primates, develop physical characteristics meant to attract mates and signal sexual maturity/viability.

that's the point, there wouldn't have been any complaints

Your getting alot of hate for your "useless as tits on a bowl" phrase.
Kinda weird that you would get a bunch of people shitting on you over an old saying.

Of course males can have breasts. They're called moobs and they're the most disgusting, pitiful things for a man to have.

>implying lindy ever even touched breasts

something something SPANDAu

inb4 neither did you haha

News flash: there is a war for culture

>MFW there are anons on this board right now that don't know the secret tit activation code

>not realizing a tit is an inverse bowl

>It's tits on a bowl where I come from
no it isn't you're just retarded, congratulations

pimp.
have a (you) for doing gods work

>destroy all copies

smells like RARE COLLECTABLE BOOK WORTH LOTS OF MONEY ON EBAY TIME.

So why are they mad?

I literally don't get it

>ok. I understand.

For some reason this gave me a strong feeling of sadness.

Tfw all thats a forgeins concept

I like how they don't explain why it's wrong they just go >wtf >problematic