What the F U C K is his problem?

What the F U C K is his problem?

The jews

He never pooped once in his life. So all the shit is in his face and brain. It drives him insane.

he pops little korean girls every day

Unlimited slave girls and enough people getting sloppy seconds to keep him in power.

small benis

i wish hed just get it over with

His problem is I'm going to make him eat his own shit pretty soon.

Obsession with keeping the current situation in NK the same. The only reason Kim "threatens" with the nukes is because that's the only way to keep western influence away from his country. It's all a bluff.

The truth is... He has a crush on Trump. He's just trying to get his attention!

He's the leader of the world's only racial state, and he's close to achieving the ambitions of his grandfather and father with minimal effort.

He just has to keep acting like a mentalist, keep agitating the Americans, until they either cave and withdraw from the peninsula, making unification a matter of time, or invade and watch as half of SK turns on them.
Nuclear war won't happen - the entire reason for NK's existence is unification - but invading NK would be the biggest fucking mess in American military history, I promise you. Yanks massively overestimate how much the South hates the North.
Underneath all the shit, they regard themselves as one nation, and the North is totally correct when they propagandise about how the South may be wealthier, but they feel deep shame over living under American occupation.

He's punking the fuck out of the West and we're not doing shit about it except wagging our finger. He's in it to show that we're utterly toothless and not really a legitimate threat.

every government haves its ways to keep the people entratained

Bill Clinton gave them billions of dollars and some nuclear reactors, so they could make electricity and join the global community as we march headlong into the 21st century

Watch how it's going to be USA who will do the first strike. Like always. Fucking obviously.

What if Kim put a nuke inside Irma and its slowly heading towards America as we speak

Not making the same mistake as Iraq, Iran, and Libya.

I want him to fight Dennis Rodman in Thunderdome.

He needs a snickers

(((daddyissues)))

The fuck is his problem????

He's ronery.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE WAITING!?

CONFIRMED

>when the West doesn't do shit about you because they want to pretend you're a legitimate threat to have an excuse to project forces on the back doors of China and Russia but you misconstrue this as them thinking you're an actual threat and so does Sup Forums

All I know is I am in ALL CASH investments due to his bad behavior and his weekend plans.

he's too based for this world

it's a good strategy

lol