Now that we hate this kike puppet again, can we work with the left to get him impeached? We both win...

Now that we hate this kike puppet again, can we work with the left to get him impeached? We both win, they get Trump out and we get Pence in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqURNhLh714
firsttoknow.com/white-house-gives-trump-positive-news-keep-happy-twice-day/?utm_source=contentad_backfill&utm_campaign=white-house-gives-trump--212819&pp=1&utm_medium=251124&ck=3c7220b8ca31c236324b9c8c07d95841
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=pqURNhLh714

>implying pence would be better

>we

Nah, he generates too many lulz, fuck off shill.

Try harder, shill.

Pence? Fucking Pence? That anti-gay piece of shit?

>when op is a kike.

wow you really worked hard on that

>anti-gay
>piece of shit
pick one faggot

firsttoknow.com/white-house-gives-trump-positive-news-keep-happy-twice-day/?utm_source=contentad_backfill&utm_campaign=white-house-gives-trump--212819&pp=1&utm_medium=251124&ck=3c7220b8ca31c236324b9c8c07d95841

Your president is a fucking joke, americans

You think calling me faggot is gonna bring me down? As a bisexual I got twice as much pleasure to take in the world as far as sex is concerned. You should be offended when I call you a pathetic monosexual. You fucking faggot.

This, Tulsi Gabbard 2020. Then finally we can take out (((Drumpftard))) menanace

Oh shareblue, you are so clever! Here's your $0.02!

You realize that sounds like trump a lot more than hillary?

sure is /leftypol/ in here.

Fuck off kike. Trump keeps you leftist faggots in tears and we love him for that if nothing else.

please be bait

Ooooo! Almost, shill/shitposter!

Saged

I'm not a bait. Now explain to me what exactly is wrong with having more variety in your life. You sad little monosexual ball who's not gonna enjoy life as much as me.

neet betafags on this board cant face the truth that Ruskie paid bots trolled them to vote jew

Wow you must be a real alpha male

I agree with him honestly

>We

Digits say OP is a faggot.

>they get Trump out and we get Pence in.
That's where you're mistaken. You haven't realized yet that Trump has set up a new line of succession.