FINNISH POLICE PEPPER SPRAY SANDNOGS

Havent seen this on here just yet, but its glorious

"On Monday (Sept.4.2017 Jyväskylä ), the police moved on migrants at reception center waiting to be expelled from the country. Officers used force in the operation.
The police had to resort to force on Monday evening at the Jyväskylä reception center.

The situation escalated the middle of the day when the police came to pick up foreigners to deported from the reception center. The demonstrators blocked police officers arriving to the reception center's apartment. After five o'clock, the police were still locked out.
"

youtube.com/watch?v=oOyabADvjAY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amazes me these people think they have a right to European clay

This is fucking inhumane. Kill yourself, you piece of shit.

Well done Finland!

why do they look asian?

wew, every nigger has a smartphone.

Finland did not disappoint

Serves them right. If they had just followed the police instructions in the first place this wouldn't have happened to them. Even better, they should have stayed in their own countries and worked hard to improve their livelihoods there instead of coming to freeload off a developed country.

nigger

They do good job protecting the Korpi.

Stop saying nigger

They are syrian refugee children (future doctors) fleeing war

Lying fucking afgan shits.

how do those cunts get all the way into memeland

Do Finns literally hate gold?

Fuck every single one of these animals.
Send them all back.

why are they blowing smoke at each other?

Tornio is the gateway from Sweden.

Funlan already hitting that 180 from Norway kek
Usually the madmen are slow and then go full keel but now I guess they're not going to let them destroy their paradise
Good on you best military ally

Lot of their immigrants are, fuckers think Suomi clay is theirs because they actually believe Ghengis memes

so based, can't wait for others to start hosing them down with mace

thats racist

Asians can't be racists.

And the shitposting country award goes to.....

Garbage bags have more use then them they are ment to collect trash while they simply are trash

They should be using Sarin or VX.

>go be Muslim suomwhere else

still whiter than your average burger tho

>Finns
>'White' at all

They've been trying since the beginning, only now they're being welcomed with open arms.
I legitimately get angry seeing these people on European soil. Get rid of them before it's too late, Euros!

So they look teary eyed from pepper spray probably to score feelz points with the local cucks.

Good. Next time bullets.
Cop haters are degenerates

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

Holy fyck i love cops now