Ancient fitness secrets of traditionalist societies

What where the exercise routines of the ancient Greeks, Romans and WW2 era Germans? According to pic related NatSocs had a particular nutritional regiment as well as an unknown exercise routine that made the average Germans literal Uber mensch giving them the upper hand in combat. Unfortunately this information was lost as apparently all physical records of the training manuals have been destroyed. We need to recover this information if possible, if anyone knows a WW2 veteran ask him about the physical training exercises implemented in the military. Knowledge about ancient Greek and Roman training methods is welcome as well. We must salvage this information and use it to our advantage.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discus_throw
youtube.com/watch?v=YFWT_vquqVs
youtube.com/watch?v=2Xb1i1EsrEE
youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DaXIh8EXMEM
youtube.com/watch?v=uHGz3Li2cv4
youtube.com/watch?v=NFS9oc-vLQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

itt: justify lifting weights historically with people i agree with and model myself after so i feel validated because i am a fatherless pussy lacking motivation and passion for anything except vanity

Water filters super male vitality from the infowars.com store

Was actually wondering this a few weeks ago. No way it just vanished though the information would destroy their programming on 'healthy' living.

Process doesn't matter. the raw materials, ingredients, have been completely bastardized or replaced with synthetics over time. You can't even trust what you grow yourself, nor the water you irrigate it with-and also drink.
Natty aryan ubermensch is a good goal, but the jews did a damn good job making sure laymen won't reach it.

>German uber mensch getting butt fucked by yankee farm boys from butt-fuck nowhere
>But they were stronger than soviet sub-humans!

Fitness doesn't mean shit because they still lost.

I've been to Pearl Harbour, the shit they spew there is pure propaganda but I guess thats how (((they))) get you with false national pride.

I am very interested in this as well.

They didn't have contend with xenoestrogens in their water supply, or (((soy lecithin))) in their food supply. Before they started drinking lead like retards, it was as easy as moving some rocks around.

Ancients were fit because they didn't have cars or public transportation.

If you wanted to go somewhere, you walked. And you couldn't buy any more food at once than you could carry home with you.

Gymnastics, wrestling, manual labor plus no processed foods.

They didnt lift weights because they didnt have them. Not everyone looked like this either. They sculpted the best.

This.

Fitness is stupid in modern day

Dude these are sculptures
Look around how many people do you see with good genetics
What a loser you must be
And the nazi flag yet
Pathetic

Discus
The sport of throwing heavy disc objects as far and high as possible. You have to put your whole body into it and it'll work muscles all over.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discus_throw

>German diet
>ubermensch
Don't get ahead of yourself, the Wehrmacht was full of average Germans of average fitness. The difference between then and now is that back then people's habits were overall healthier.

>suffering over 50k casualties to underequipped conscripts and vehicles without gasoline
US Army Stronk

Stay week fuck boy.

Discus, alright thank you what else?

A single people and country fight the entire world and eventually lose, but it was close. Yeah they sound like real pussies.

Nazi discus
youtube.com/watch?v=YFWT_vquqVs

That's it, that's the redpill on getting old school roman style shredded.
Lots of discus throwing.

I'd imagine ancient greek and roman training methods are largely unchanged from what people do today, which is basically running around and lifting heavy shit.
They obviously also had the olympics where they did discus, like the other guy said, javelin throwing, boxing, wrestling, racing, horse racing, etc. So they probably trained a lot doing those things.

This along with some other reasons, there isn't some "fitness" secret that we don't know yet, it's not one of those sciences that is heavily controled by them, unlike Archeology/anthropology, environmental sciences, and paleontology.

How to Roman AESTHETIC:
1. Stop using machines for everything.
2. Don't use transportation, walk or run. Horses for long distance (those too require some fitness).
3. Exercise EVERY day.
4. Don't eat processed sugars.
6. Balanced diet with lots of fruits/veggies.
7. Start doing this since you can walk.
Pretty fucking simple. It also helps to have an occupation where you're constantly moving as well, which is why aristocrats and politicians were generally fat.

The Roman Ideal Physique is ideal for military operations. Not bulky to sacrifice speed and agility, but toned enough to march for days and wear/use equipment and weapons in battle for days on end. Literal effeciency of the human body, which is why the Germans idolized them so much. EFFECIENCY

>Fitness is stupid in modern day
i agree. democracy is tough hard choices too

How does discus exercise your whole body if you only use one arm are you retarded.

You want the meme book Convict Conditioning

this natty look is just body weight exercises

>How does discus exercise your whole body if you only use one arm are you retarded.
here watch this ethnic spanish gentleman throw a disk

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xb1i1EsrEE

This. 80 million germans vs. 140 million soviets, 30 million polish, 70 million Frenchmen, 60 million Englishmen, and eventually (the only way the tide was turned) 200 million Americans.

>lifting is bad
t. delusional fatty

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ

I'd assume their exercise consisted of war and farming. We no longer have war and farming is now done with machines. This isn't hard to figure out.

LMFAO OP got nailed

Fat fuck detected

Norm is redpilled as fuck. He's a former conservative turned Nazi after seeing Jewish media control in hollywood. Sadly he is also blackpilled and believes there is no way to realize the survival of the white race, having seen the changes just in his time.

Wasn't also the fact they were all on meth a factor too?

F
>hope you're eating marshmellows in fat ozark heaven

>the chadhominem

You can do it multiple times using both sides dummy. And cause of how heavy the discs can be you have to make a big full body motion in throwing it as far as you possibly can. That involves moving your legs, core, back, etc. with the motion and resistance from the heavy disc combined with the force exerted in maximizing your distance.
Believe me, I've done discus, it's a full body workout on its own and it can be hell if done repetitively.

Norm is the man, can you imagine the kikery he has seen?

>>the chadhominem
nice one Mexibro

Remember that they performed like gods in their own olympics beating the jew s a

I think the nazi soldiers were drugged to act like Ubermensch. The Finnish soldiers were and they colloquially called it 'höökipulveri'. I think the commercial name of the drug was Pervitin.

someone got bullied by chad

How true is the water meme?

If I'm drinking litres of water and exercising everyday, then I don't want to be gaining tit and butt fat. Can anyone confirm the female hormone in the water theor?. Also, where do I get litres and litres of water that is treated to remove female hormones.

Pic related. What your saying is the water in that garbage bin is, minus the abos, safer because it comes from the countryside and is less likely to have female hormones in it.

why would you do an old routine with lifting rocks and doing endless push ups when you could just do a modern routine?

you can get stronger than ever before now, and with science backing up effective training routines
this greek/romans/nazis shit is pure autism. they would be doing a modern routine if they were around today

The elephant in the room is that nazi scientists were doing all kinds of experiments and it's possible they had everyone taking steroids.

It's on the record that they had everyone taking methamphetamines.

>superior speed
You got that right.

Their best form of exercise wasn't sitting on their ass shitposting all day.

>I have a motivation for my books and my MOOVIES and I don't need to not be 300 lbs so checkmate people in shape!

bump for content

>guy in the middle and on the right are almost schwartzenegger tier
>"natty and body weight"

Perhaps has ancient roots, Im not sure. Ever wonder where that "Secret Russian training techniques" meme came from when the Soviets were BTFOing everyone in the Olympics? I'll tell you, and no they were not doping.

The training style is called the Shock Method, Impact based jump training combined with regular Jump training + explosive lifting. Yuri Verkoshansky developed it, and explains it all in his book called Supertraining. This training method not only develops strength RAPIDLY, but it forces the nervous system to be stronger than it can conciously be by forcing it into emergency strength mode VIA the external stimulus of HEIGHT and the impact upon landing and the subsequent Stretch shortening reflex of the nervous system to FORCE the muscles to rapidly load and unload.

I've been training this way for 6 years and I can tell you that it is unlike anything on this earth. There is nothing like it, and nothing will get you stronger than Depth Jumps, Altitude Drops, normal Jump training with maximum push off and landing forces as well as Explosive lifting. My jump metrics are insane, my speed unmatched and I am squatting closer to 3.5X my bodyweight (projected)

youtube.com/watch?v=DaXIh8EXMEM

youtube.com/watch?v=uHGz3Li2cv4

youtube.com/watch?v=NFS9oc-vLQ0

t. weak bongistani

Fat weak kike detected.

pervitin
r
e
v
i
t
i
n

This is true but I like lifting rocks and logs more than going to the gym and I do push ups and lunges etc. with resistance bands. Going to the gym would be more efficient but less enjoyable and more expensive.

They enjoyed early success because not many foes had seen thousands of troops all doped up on meth that could fight for literal days with high levels of aggression.

I actually had read something about this recently, I recall part of the Waffen SS training included breaking a wild horse.

Let me see if I can find it.

You're a fucking fat ass lazy retard that has a propagandist view of history and a lifestyle void of exercise.
>muh German Uber mensch bodies with their throbbing cocks
Are all natsocfags this fucking gay, really? This is some cringey fucking shit. Here's a history lesson: Schering developed testosterone enthanate in 1930. Hitler was a big proponent of German technology. Viola! Your "uber mensch" (fucking CRINGE) were on steroids. Hitler was also on an amphetamine/steroid cocktail.

I'm not saying steroids or amphetamines are bad. You just have to take them with the respect they deserve. Abuse is degeneracy.

Depends on your definition of "safe" water; if you mean to avoid chemicals, garbage water may or may not contain any offending chemicals. Here, the water authority travels to remote wells for "inspection" on a regular basis, so all of our public water is at least as unhealthy as one birth control pill's worth of estrogen per glass.

The other issue is widespread abuse of medications, and flushing extras down the toilet. People taking/abusing medications are also a problem, as their urine is loaded with whatever they are taking.

You're half right.... maybe you were exaggerating. It's not that same as one BC pill per glass. That is considered detectable amount and people would go to jail for allowing it to happen.

Ahaaaaaaaa this killled me

kinda hilarious when you imagine them sitting in their panzer filled with panzerfahrerschokolade to the brim, charging the enemy full speed screaming at the top of their lungs

>mfw when being a student with no car but enough time to cook real food and do the 40 minute walk to uni is turning me into the ubermensch

This. We have a modern fitness industry because we need to artificially emulate a physical life. As long as they had access to the right food these guys would have had real bodies, functional & aesthetic rather than just repeating isolated repeditive movements to give us aesthetics without the body of a real functional mover. That's why gymnasts have the perfect bodies these days.

The only thing a hormone would do is disrupt your hormonal balance it would not cause you to grow tits