Is this board under 10 levels of irony...

Is this board under 10 levels of irony, or are you fags just trying to be as edgy as possible for the sake of being as edgy as possible?

Aaaaggh..

Yes.

if we were trying to be edgy then the internet actually would explode.

SAVE ME SHANSHA

Like i'd tell you nigger

>posts Pepe
>bitches about Sup Forums

Are you a faggot or do you just larp as one?

Im only operating between 5 and 8 levels of irony usually

Are you sitting on 10 inches of nigger dick?

>10 levels of irony
You little baby. I'm on 50 levels right now.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

I agree with 80% of Sup Forums

it's under assault by kikes, chinks, niggers, shitlibs, faggots, WOPS, spics, trannies, stupid whores, atheists, communists, Protestants, Methodists, Anglicans, Fingloids, Russoids and assorted other filth that will all be annihilated once G-d reveals

it's all satire :)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRREEEEE

there is plenty of irony, yes, but it also seems like you've got a lot to learn

Most people here have alcohol abuse problems and mommy issues. But it's easier to claim it's all trolling instead of facing the sad truth.

both

Are you a shill trying to determine who is joking and who is serious? Fuck off

Shut the fuck up you lonely man.

They don't know how to win. We will teach them

Whites are empathetic and altruistic to the point of suicide. We literally put other races above ours and encourage them to succeed directly at our expense, directly thanks to us. No other race in history has done that and no other race in the future will do that. You think the fucking Chinese will implement Affirmative Action for minorities when they take over? You think blacks in South Africa, Zimbabwe, etc. have diversity quotas to prioritize the white minority over the black majority? Fuck no.

I genuinely fucking hate white people. Retarded, naive morons who just get taken advantage of over and over and over again. We lift up minorities on our fucking backs so that they can find artificial success and they look down and spit in our faces and demand to be lifted higher. What do we do in return? Smile, apologize, and thank them for the privilege. My only regret is that when the white race deservedly falls and gets slaughtered and wiped out, they'll have dragged me under the bus with them. I tried to warn them. I tried to reason with them. I tried to plead with them. Open borders, immigration, Islam, degeneracy--I tried to warn them and they shunned me. It's a herd of cattle running full-speed towards a cliff, and you have no choice but to get swept away with them

Get out

Who let the egotist out of his cage

True story these fuckers don't want to see us try

Both. The shill, shitposters and faggots protect the truth getting shut down.
Eventually it seeps into everyone who posts here, though its the user's choice on how they use the knowledge.

Basically what I'm trying to say is fuck niggers and mexicans.

Both and not at all you fucking Normie.

If you have to ask you don't belong here.

It's its own thing. Lurk moar.

I swear if ONE more normie fucks with me

I've been here far longer than any of you newfags cmfrom the elections came here.
Last time I browsed here was 2015, and I am not sure how a libertarian board became a bunch of nazi's overnight.
My guess is that you election newfags drove all the old Sup Forums posters away

AND I SHUPPOSHE HARRENHALL

Liberalfags changed society so much these days that all the racism, classism, sexism, pedophilia, regionalism and extreme ideology have been pretty much banned on global media. Sup Forums is the last bastion of hope of bigotry and hatred in the normal web, here they are all anons who can say the shit they want. Are they actually capable of half of what they are saying? I doubt it really. People are not as bad as their actions and never as bad as their words.
Yeah they could be all like "Hurr hurr kill them niggers"
or "Hurr hurr kill them rednecks"
But if they actually involve in bloodshed irl, they will be traumatized as fuck.
Just look at marine veterans, they first go all "hurr hurr kill them sandniggers"
and they come back like "what have I done... aaaaahhh the PTSD"
If they really really hated each other as much as they say, then several genocides would've happened already

secret:
/pol is mostly /r9k virgin shut ins.
all this anger is because society rejects them.

Are they mutually exclusive options?

Why do people stilll frog post?

Im literally a gay tranny.

nice try

Oh the power that this board could have...

hello plebbit

Like a third of the people who post here are idiots, a quarter of them are delusional, and about a fifth of them are just shitposting.

The rest actually are here to discuss politics and follow political happenings.

holy shit is this a pasta?

rule 1 and 2 faggots

>when you accidentally the thinking of is

It really is.

how "edgy" is it to come with straight facts about the reality of the jewish tribe? how edgy is it to try to heal the wounds of minds long made sick by the onslaught of lies and propaganda?

honestly theyve made it so you are under threat of violence for daring to criticize jews. its like a chokehold.

Faddah O'Malley, pls.