White Genocide Thread

Hey guys, can we get all the white genocide redpills in one thread? I'm looking to make a folder. Here's one to start

Other urls found in this thread:

ispot.tv/ad/A0wg/7up-mix-it-up-a-little-yacht-featuring-2-chainz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And as a thanks in advance here's the most beautiful girl I've seen on here

Sure I'll contribute

please for the love of god tell me you have actual headlines or quotes of these

Unfortunately not; I'll look and if I find them i'll add them to the cap

>cont.

That would be probably the greatest redpill I could imagine.

Do you have the pics where (((journalists))) are on one page getting white women to use BC and on the other page showing them with brown men? Stuff that clearly shows the psychological warfare on white men. Or articles that clearly try to get rid of whites somehow, either by promoting brown birth rates or telling whites to have less kids

This is really a good example.

I have a few but unfortunately nowhere near as many as I'd like to

Good stuff, my man; got anything about how taking in unregulated amounts of low-skill and low IQ migrants is the "answer" to low birthrates? Nothing pisses me off more than being told that this is how we fix low birthrates instead of addressing why birthrates have fallen and how to encourage people to have more babies.

I'm absolutely certain that I do but unfortunately my redpills folder is a disorganized mess so what I'm posting now is what little I've moved into the white genocide subfolder

No worries; keep posting what you've got.

Source of this? Guy on the right looks shoooped

I wish it was
ispot.tv/ad/A0wg/7up-mix-it-up-a-little-yacht-featuring-2-chainz

1950s

Basically, the Globalist Jews know they can easily coerce the black and brown governments into anything easily with a few dollars or a bucket of chicken. The whites are problematic as they are hold onto ideas like "integrity" and wont bend so easily. Thats why they are a problem that needs to be eliminated.

Unfortunately that's all I have in my dedicated white genocide folder for now. I'll look through my
unorganized pics now but it might take a bit longer- I'm sure I have scores of white genocide pics tho

You're a goddamn hero user, thank you.

Thanks; hope this is enough to start off your folder lad

At least post the full version lad

Fuck dude I've been looking for that one

It's insane because I have just shy of 4,500 unsorted pics in my "redpills" folder; the sorted ones probably constitute another thousand so I have a ginormous collection of redpills. Hard to sort through them except for the minority of them that I thought to give names.

Also the next two or three filenames are throwbacks to before I fully accepted that it's the Jews but was intrigued by the facts nevertheless

>promoting white genocide
>flagrantly racist against whites
This cant be real can it?

IQ points lost due to immigration

>Also the next two or three filenames are throwbacks to before I fully accepted that it's the Jews but was intrigued by the facts nevertheless
>tfw

What nightmare? You're awake!

Fuck this is real

I meant this for the reply, although both are legit

Oh you mean the mentally ill thread

It's disgusting and sad and horrifying and angering all at once

The shitty part is the country used to be christian anglos. Now with the term "white" this applies to italians and russians or other faiths and such. Nothing wrong with those other white people but the original WASP make up of the country is literally dead.

Sorry for the delay lads, (((Windows 10))) decided to randomly shut down on me

Also I'm a moron because I completely forgot I had an entire "immigration" folder separate from the "white genocide" one, even though the two are often interchangeable. Another dump incoming

Aaaand that's a wrap for now. Hopefully the next time my shit will be fully sorted so I can just dump all the firepower I've got. Have a good one anons!

can someone find me the full size of this image

No problem bongfam

THANK YOU

Glad to be of service lad