Who do i get to advocate for?

>be me
>be redpilled
>be 1488 af
>get DNA results

what do?

40% italian for reference, can I call myself italian since it is the largest percentage out of all of them?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/VEX8mNU36Tk/maxresdefault.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You call yourself a mongrel. 60% African 40% German doesn't qualify as a German. It qualifies as a mulatto.

you're a castizo

Sorry... but

Castizo: Euroean 75, Native 25

so can i call myself Italian/European descent or would WN people have problems with that?

You got it flipped buddy. I am not trying to classify as a native american here, but european. Specifically italian since that's the largest percentage. I'm not 60 percent african.

You're a mixed race mutt.

You can call yourself anything but white.

what kind of "america" is that? the siberian steppe kind or the savages in the south americas? run your kit in gedmatch instead OP

You're a mutt, a mongrel, a mixed-race mulatto.

Here's mine.

I feel fine with it.

1.2% is nothing.

You belong in Chile, get outta my country, I'm sorry. You're sadly not white.

ONE DROP.

If it wasn't african I don't think you should give a fuck, but since it is I hope you don't have children. Maybe take a look at your actual ancestry by looking up immigration documents, maybe the ancestry website made a mistake. I mean, there's a good chance it's a all a jewish scam to promote multiculturalism. Otherwise please kill yourself.

If it triggers you more, I am also in favor of Universal Basic Income.

Ready for my gibs!

>Be redpilled

I thought summer has ended and kids have already returned to school

Sage

Just got mine.
How'd I do?

Anglocucks should hang.

Fucking kill yourself achmed, theres 72 virgin CS majors waiting for you in your sandnigger version of heaven

You're a mutt trying to identify as European, how sad. OP just accept the fact you're a mutt and live on with your life.

>anglos should hang
>post from UK
?

You are a mutt my man
South America is your homeland

Roast me

I'm 70% european and 30% caucusus. I thought I was bad lol. I'm sorry bud.

If you can pass as a white European you'll be fine. Just don't go around telling lads you got injun blood in ya.

Ongo bongo send them back to the congo.
>get hanged

your grandma got BLACKED

Wanna switch?

>a FUCKING CASTIZO

I wonder if these DNA tests are a scam to try and tell whites they are mixed so they should be ok with multiculturalism.
That feels like something jews would do.

I remember you. You had the red beard

I see you are trying to use me as bait, do you need any assistance?

60% White = American turbofag in my books.

You're over a quarter native, use it to get into college easy, get grants, and red pill normies.

yup

Whiteman with some redman blood is 100% all good.

Identify as hwyte to the lads and injun to the girls/employers/schools.

Rate

Italians are basically niggers too

I think it's based on people who submit data and and put their nation of origin down.

For example, if some white family from England moves to South Africa in the 19th century and one of your ancestors came from some white community, it might show you have "South African" DNA, instead of British and Dutch (or whatever).
I don't know how many generations it goes back.

You can only be white if you are 80% European or above. No more than 10% nigger or Jewish

Looks like The vinlanders brought back a few native qts.

What? Isn't it based on haplogroups? It has little to nothing to do with nationality

>be redpilled
>be 1488 af
lmao what a fucking joke. Believing false info-graphics and propaganda isn't redpilled, sweetie. Try opening a history textbook sometime, k?

>WN people

They don't consider Italians white anyway, so it would probably be fine.

1.2% is legit.
You're actually a little bit Sub-Saharan.
That's fucking hilarious. And sad for you.

You could have gone to Harvard or Stanford, if you knew this before.
Maybe apply to business school?

>iceland
>practically 100% white
no surprise there

>Shit yeah!

Turns out Im only 3% Irish and somehow at least genetically 29% Great Britain. Ironically my Irish side is hyuge and the culture runs deep through grandma.

Wish I had known a couple of years ago. Would of put myself down as Native American on my college applications.

nothing to be ashamed of

Show chromosomes.

Learn mendel laws.

>putting your DNA on file
>putting your DNA on file for the ZOG
>PAYING TO PUT YOUR DNA ON FILE FOR THE ZOG.

I hope you have many kids just to trigger this fatassed NEET:

come on now, you had no clue? 28% is a lot for you to not take notice...

its creepy how americans and their invicible blackness continue to spread nigger genes, steer clear of american girls when mating!

a mutt, but you get to live nonetheless (only in USA and other ex anglo colonies tho)

sry, not surviving the racewar

perfect. Less than 0.5% is nothing

Holy shit
Your great great great great great great great great great great grandma was a coal burner.
Remember that you will never be white because she couldn't resist the BBC

You get Native American Neet bux to get educated and betray your tribe

you have to have been accepted to a tribe and have certificates and government acknowledgment and shit to get those benefits. you can't just submit a 23andme report.

not a single person with the exception of one guy has answered the question at hand

can someone explain to me how I, a gentleman of color, ended up with such pale skin and pink nipz

TBF this guy was 100% italian

european(caucasian),native american(mongoloid and middle eastener(caucasian). youre fine,man. what yoou have a problem with is that you actually fell for the 88 meme. nazis are antifa tier faggots.

Because the Caucasus is a big region with different ethnic groups, and some of those ethnic groups are white-passing.
I am also ~35% Caucasus, the rest being Eastern Euro + Northern Euro, and I too have pale skin and pink nips.

you can call yourself whatever the fuck you want, it doesn't make you italian, like 5 other faggots already pointed out.

because youre 90 percent caucasian and 8 percent mongoloid. youre most definitelly "white"

thats rich coming from an American mongrel

>mongoloid
South Asian in this case refers to Indian/Pakistani blood

cant it be burmese,nepalese and so on? theyre mostly mongoloid.

youre not Italian dont even try to pretend youre Italian, you will always be a culture less abomination with no home land

>American genetics

i bet you're a turk

Yes, it could, but is significantly less likely than being Indian or Pakistani

he actually has the most powerful and wealthiest homeland in the planet... unlike you. you have bigger problems to worry about instead of hating us due to jealousy. pic related.

Pretty close! Not a roach but a half-majoosi

yeah, youre right. i hope its like i imagine though. chinks genes are cool IMO. poo genes are,well...poopy.

thanks fag

Dude I'm 1/8th german and I tell everyone I'm a germsn

Indian genes would be very cool

Lol
99.9% white here, feels good man.

i.ytimg.com/vi/VEX8mNU36Tk/maxresdefault.jpg

Hello my Indian brother.

Kya haal hai bhai?

nah, not as bad as nigger or australian aboriginal but pretty bad anyways.

open bob, show vagene, u singly bby?

iranians are cool man

HAHAHAA amerimutt negroid BTFO
sry, u wont survive, nigger blood (no matter how little) makes you non white, all other races i can overlook in small quantities (less then 0.5%)

Those are all cool

the US is not a home land for the non European

>Would of
STOP IT!!!

rahul pls
now is not the time

I actually have blue eyes and blonde hair.
Can you say the same?

Well technically youre white castizio so white.
Like how many wns got that 1/8 native blood.
You marry white boom greek versiom of anglo ameri ans

how do i get one of these done?

TFW more British that the British and I'm not British.

Kek. American mongrel: the man.

You're a spic, go back to mexico pablo.

I've submitted to the Jew and ordered my DNA kit.

It will probably come back Northwest European but who the hell knows

>American genetics
that means "gay"

wow. that's really all over the place.

your point beeing? if you think racial purity is related to eye/hair colour you are beyond retardation. A "swarthy" dark haired brown eyed med will always whiter than you