Went to America on holiday, just got back

>Went to America on holiday, just got back
>Forced to tip AT LEAST 15% at every single restaurant because minimum wage laws don't apply to wait staff in the US

Why is this still standard?

1. It doesn't matter if you tip or pay higher prices due to higher wages instead
2. I think it is better the way it is, since it encourages waiters to be friendly and motivated. I come from Switzerland and here tips make up for like 10% of a waiter's salary therefore every other waiter is like fuck the customer, I'm moody today etc. - couldn't do that in the US!

>forced to tip
>bongs in charge of freedom
>don't be a dip, bin that tip

Why the fuck would you visit America for a vacation

i never tipped and if they asked me why i said im from sweden, did the mean burgers threathen you to part with your money or what? waiters are absolute trash plebs who think they are royalty

to visit the land of the free

also in n out burger was overrated as fuck, the fries are trash

>Forced
>Tip

Nigel pls.

you're not forced, but it's polite to do so and you get better service if you go there again.

>this kills the murritip

east coast is better with 5 guys burger and fries being best in the country

they are actually given minimum wage, after the end of the year they tally up the wages and if the tips result in them earning overall less than if they made minimum wage, they are then subisidized by the employer the rest of the money.

tips is literally a way for employers to make you foot the bill of the servers, if you dont tip them, then the employer actually has to pay up themselves

1. Visiting the land of the free is pretty much same as any other country unless you live here, then you can buy guns
2. In and out sucks, either McDonald's or smaller local burger joints are way to go

>forced
Tips are awesome. I make like $12-$15 an hour if I count my tips.

this is deep....

a tip for m'lady

damn...

That shits no better than homemade burgers and fries.

>$262.50
For fucking sushi?

Rich enough to be in the jet set and travel the planet Earth to learn and experience different life journey landscapes.
Cheap as fuck enough to bitch about chicken shit little scruples or life pebbles or small price idiosyncratic things like a friggin' tip.
Limey Shite.

>forced

whoa

lmao

>forced
i never tip

>Forced
UK so cucked they can't even refuse writing 0.00 in the tip field out of fear of persecution
hahahah

hahahahaha

holy shit

not sure if it's because it's out of state but here in Texas the Five Guys and In-N-Out are both literal garbage, meanwhile Whataburger is god's gift to burgers. I've heard the few Whataburgers in cities outside of Texas suck ass though, so each restaurant must have a taste bonus perk when built inside its home state.

you're not paying more than you would, it's just a funny game we play to avoid the staff spitting in our food :^)

>implying I want some entitled single mom roastie cunt to spit in my food or ignore me because she doesn't know I ain't paying her shit

lol, nah

This, I am from east Europe, we dont even tip, the waiters are spitting in the food everyday, if you tip, tho, you get premium service everytime they reognize you.

I bought gun with my oversea credit card and my european driver license in Arizona, 4 years ago.
It was small revolver, I went to a shooting range with it 10 times or so, and carry it around while in Vegas.

When I was leaving, I sold in a pawnshop in Vegas, got almost 90% money back.

You truly are the land of the free, this is impossible to happen legally in Europe.

>because minimum wage laws don't apply to wait staff in the US
wrong

if they dont make enough on tips then the employer is legally obligated to make sure they atleast make minimum wage

They are more likely to spit in your food if you tip because you giving them money means they don't respect you.

>go to boss and say your tipshare isn't enough to make minimum wage
>get reimbursed properly
>suddenly your hours drop from 40 to 15
>you get the shittiest shifts
>boss basically treats you like shit until you quit because you had the gall to bring up the minimum wage reimbursement shit on him

yeah good job there buddy

Next they are gonna bitch about someone asking how they are doing.

LOL

whataburger are the best burgers in the whole US and anyone who denies that should be put to death, also thr lone star state is the best state

Why tip if you are just visiting? You will never see them again.

For us burgers we are slightly more cucked because if you frequent a place you would quickly get a reputation.

How would they know in advance that you were gonna tip so that they could spit on the food?

WHo said yee had to tip any thing ye limey cunt

No need to tip on a holiday if youre only eating there once. They wont know your tipping habits or lack thereof if its your first time there.

he has mastered king food

The fries are trash but the burger is nowhere near overrated