RIGHT WING UNITED

/RWU/ - Right wing united

>>what is the right wing united general for?
Tired of the trolls and larpers? want to save western civilization? sick of the infighting? JOIN RIGHT WING UNITED. We are a group that advocates the unity of all people on the right; christians, libertarians, confederates, ancaps, nationalists, identitarians, traditionalists, conservatives, ect our goal is to mobilize the international right into real word action this is not for debate, go debate somewhere else to do that. We intend to unite everyone on the right to stop the left. Join us twitter.com/RightWingAllies?lang=en or the discord, get out from behind the computer and fight!

Here we must all unite & fight against the plagues that we ALL agree destroy the West (globalization, feminism, nihilism, etc) What we need is a large, like-minded group like Sup Forums to be able to easily organize into smaller, localized groups in little time. That is our advantage to the left.

>>How to get involved?
Join the discord and find people locally. This is a good thread to do so. Your heaviest burden would be to meet with people in threads and connect. Make these connections and keep advertising online for more members. Eventually your local group will gain momentum, and many hands carry a light burden.

>>RESOURCES
IMPORTANT READING: The url sounds blackpilled but it's basically making the case for right-wingers to use the same organizational strategies as lefties because, spoiler alert, they work and are part of the reason the left has been so influential for the last 60 years.
>jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

DISCORD: This discord is for discussing and planning of the RWU organization so if you're interested I highly suggest you join.
PBXKBJ
youtube.com/watch?v=EhP6dYKkUi0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh25DB-sfwo
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtu.be/r8c71CO2IYY
youtube.com/watch?v=4K64uSgSEio
youtube.com/watch?v=OqX9OXLDXXU
docs.google.com/document/d/1DIeovVhwprNb9z4x9Pxiyr84nhouf3mxz3uzDOlARdo/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good server with active moderation to keep the aut-right's power level hidden.

bump

THE WEST MUST STAND

bump

I know next to nothing about Discord, but I'm interested

Then join m8. The West Must Carry On

What is this united right you speak of?

Save Western Civilization!

bump

Confederate checking in. The South is lost unless we have the support of the right-wing spectrum elsewhere. Same goes for any political cause working against the current system.

Oh lemme rephrase: I've joined, but I've never actually been a part of a Discord server before, let alone a political one

Discord is a chat app used mostly by faggots. It's easy to set up and a great alternative to teamspeak and skype.

Can run through your browser, mobile, or as a program on your computer.

Great for communication, and they're pretty lenient with their rules all things considered.

Britain must retake the false state of Ireland which is illegally occupying British factories and land used for factories. Those of the North who are not occupied by Ireland should be treated with more respect then those who a falsely part of a false state, but not as much as a British person.

hit the plus sign on the left and enter the discord server adress

Ah I see, thank you. It's nice to see that it has more applications than just video games

What about fascists? Can we join too? Or are we too right winged for you?

bump

it aint just for burgers

Fascism is perfectly acceptable.

Yes

Really shilling the "HEY GOYS LABEL YOURSELVES AND FORM A CONCRETE ORGANIZATION SO THE MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT CAN ATTACK YOU EFFECTIVELY" angle today, aren't you?

Take the IRON PILL

Bump

yeah, lets just all hang back and jerk it to traps on Sup Forums, amirite?

Exposed. We haven't had a single twitter raid or anything in six months because shills like you scream FBI every time something is about to happen. Kill yourself and die, traitor.

crusade when?

Its about what binds us together lads not what divides us. You want to actually change something instead of making threads about it? Join the server negros

Can confirm the discord is fairly comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=zh25DB-sfwo

If anything, I think this is what the right absolutely needs: a stable organization

This might end up being good. Whatever happens it needs to appeal to normies.

lets all make a daisy chain of white power!

Want another night like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

or this?

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

Have a comfy wallpaper
Also bump

Bump

notice how all the screencaps are from cripchan

Trump General on Sup Forums is incapable of making OC that isn't shitty MSpaint crops

youtu.be/r8c71CO2IYY

Enjoy some fashwave.

youtube.com/watch?v=4K64uSgSEio

youtube.com/watch?v=OqX9OXLDXXU

watch for redpill

It's strange how well Fascism fits with the synthwave aesthetic

>bump

it really is. i like the music by Xurious.

It's the sense of nostalgia and futurism synthesised which is at the reactionary modernist core of Fascistic movements. It captures the power of futurism with the nostalgia for a time of heroes, the 1980s.

Very well put! you couldn't have worded it better.

Still honeypotting?

JFC you guys are stupid

It is, therefore, no wonder that Fashwave reflects the desire of the modern age. Especially given synthwave's anxieties about decline instilled in it.

kys faggots

This is a honeypot operation to get retards to go out and commit acts of violence

What is everyone's political ideology, if you don't mind me asking? I've seen fascist and confederate so far

How can you prove that?

bump

bump

We are here to take the West back.

This is a honeypot. Stay low profile. Don't ever reveal your real identity and power level to people you don't even know. Also sage.

docs.google.com/document/d/1DIeovVhwprNb9z4x9Pxiyr84nhouf3mxz3uzDOlARdo/edit?usp=sharing

Read this for more.

Thanks doc

bump

Fuck dude anything can be a honeypot if your an idiot online.
Don't do anything illegal and you'll have nothing to worry about.
Also I've used discord the only person that has your IP (use a vpn nigger) would be discord themselves.
Server owners do not have that type of access.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

libertarian is no more conservative