Leftist Reporter goes undercover with 3% United Militia on the US-Mexican Border

Why are Leftists so unbelievably cucked? This guy literally complains about the militia members destroying water and food left for Illegal Immigrants. Why are men these days so disconnected from the idea of the "Perimeter"?

youtu.be/iKooP8P82Bc

Hooktube it if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/iKooP8P82Bc
archive.is/tnqS6
10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>direct link to Fusion
Hooktube that shit, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just edit the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/iKooP8P82Bc

archive of the reporter's article

archive.is/tnqS6

Has it been confirmed whether or not Norbro is a bot? I'm pretty sure his posts where he provides the archive links are automated. There's no fucking way he can write that fast

>Why are men these days so disconnected from the idea of the "Perimeter"?
Because they've been feminized.

Sure I can

Yeah it's definitely a bot.

He is the one who pushes post.

He has a script and a crawler, but he's there for every post.

Appreciate your work, senpai

Can you post your typing test results for us?

10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english

but is the disconnection a result of feminization, or is feminization the result of disconnection?

Former.

i have giant plates in my ear I are serious reporter man

Test

The reporter is a literal kike that was captured by isis and unfortunately released. He's just doing the usual kike shit and trying to subvert. Ignore the article.

He's also part of antifa and more than likely a Mossad agent.

That guy sounds so feminine. I shut it down. Couldn't tolerate it.

I like that set up in the pic

Got anymore? Is there a good survival Chan or forum to get into as a noob?

the article is full of shit non-arguments, but it's interesting juxtaposing this feminine prick against the guys who know why they do what they do

you can find some pretty good stuff on /k/ alot of the time

He is not a bot, you fucking newb faggot. Get the fuck off this board, jew. You leftist scum are going to get yours soon enough.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz is neck-deep in the shit, too.

This faggot is an antifa apologist.

Thank you.

All those dudes are literally patriots who need to be awarded for their selflessness. I would be worried about being sniped by cartel.

>Big ol' fat nigger walkin around
>Come here BAYBAY
I fuckin died

The establishment is fucked if this is their answer to O'keefe. I want to join up with these guys. Literally just publishing advertisements for the benefits of patriotism and liberty.

>vocal fry
god I fucking hate numales

sage

OLD FUCKING NEWS

Wow the quality of that picture is abhorrent, have a better one lad.

Yeah they seem pretty chill and lel at the leftist getting upset that that the cops and border patrol actually like these guys.

BP agent in Arizona here, these guys are fucking clowns. A lot of them are surprised that most of us in the BP are Hispanic, and then try and blame our ethnicity for all the illegals in this country
>well that is there be so many god darn illegals, the BP agents are messicans themselves
Some are good patriots dont get me wrong. But they are a liability, this is Cartel zone as well, and having a group of armed guys running around make us nervous at best. When we see a group of armed guys driving around, that then becomes our main priority, because we dont know if they are members of the Cartel or a bunch of fucking POGS larping as operators.
I mean look at pic related, these are members of Gente Nueva, the armed wing of the Sinaloa Cartel. They operate largely in the Sinaloa-Sonora region which borders Arizona. If you see these guys from afar or at night, or shit even up close, would you be able to tell me if they are cartel members or militia members? So when we see armed men riding and walking around that is where our attention goes to, because fuck the illegals lets go get what appears to be armed drug traffickers. Then we go and realize they were just dudes larping, we lost a lot of time that could of been used to locate illegals. Some who escaped thanks to these dumbasses, so congrats retards. You are helping illegals come in America. You want to help protect the border, we are hiring, and not just us. There is a lot of Sheriff departments all across the border who are desperate for people, but no one wants to move to some dusty town on the border and be on the frontlines to the drug war and cartel violence. I have a friend working for a local sheriff department on the border, he constantly receives death threats and has been followed home numerous times because he has been working down in the border and has angered the Cartels. Time to walk the walk faggots

wait we can legally form a militia and patrol the border for fun?

forgot to add pic

He is definitely not a bot

>stop doing what you want and assimilate into the state

you sound like a butthurt mexican tbqh

> he uses the term "immigrant" when talking about the food in the desert

jesus christ

>>stop doing what you want and assimilate into the state
No, just stop coming to a fucking war zone and putting my people (agents) in danger because you want to roleplay as an operator

why don't you just pull them over and ask who they are dummy, it doesn't take that much time.

A few months back we had some tourists at a game farm and a german guy's 19 year old son almost passed out when they were butchering the meat from the gazelle his father shot.
I've seen this many times from European tourists (men). Quite shocking really.
Western men have become so soft that the processing of meat, which we have done for thousands of years and was essential to our suvival, makes their knees wobbly.
It becomes harder and harder not to swallow the black pill.

that's what that valley girl shit is called? TIL

Take it from an oldfag, a teenager or may smart young adult around 22 years old wrote this. He likely has not made more of an executive decision that filling out a part-time schedule as a night manager at Domino's.
>this child-tier shit does not belong on pol

Yeah man totally, I m just going to pull over a group of armed guys in an area known for cartel violence. Like I said, the issue always tend to be at night or from afar, specially at night though.The desert is pretty scare at that time and you dont know who is lurking there, drug traffickers, sex traffickers, all times of scum. Recently a lot of cartel members have been getting killed by their own cartels for losing loads to us, so they are not playing any games anymore. They know it's either us or them. So what this shit going on, we dont need more armed men in the area

Shane bauer is a jew senpai.

There is a reason why communists were tortured and homosexuals suppressed in the past. Now you know why. They poison the culture.

>that limp wristed lefty "male"
>blending in with tough southerner larpers
yeah not buying it for a second

HE just explained why he cant do that dipshit. Its not as easy as pulling someone over when its night time. The cartels that are armed look the exact same. See

Fake and gay.

Anybody who knows shit about the value of living on the coast is that it's really really fucking helpful for bringing food into the country.

>75% desertion rate in the case of a left-wing president

Very scientific right there, exactly three quarters will desert generic left wing president regardless of circumstance.

>Red team planner that talks with retired general, shitposts on Sup Forums about what he's seen

lmao

the cartels are brown and manlets, just shoot low.

lol half that info is from a government report you fucking moron i've seen it posted on news sites just google it stupid FBI

>leftist reporter
Are there any other kind

Do these guys coordinate with official border patrol in some way, or are they just out there playing dress up?

its real you dumb leaf.

Nuh-uh. The jews always win. I know, because they told me so.

I want to like these guys, but they cucked out to Bush and then all of a sudden decided to care about government overreach when Obama did it.

Video:
> Tense atmosphere suggesting that its terrible to assist federal law enforcement
> They're just innocent people, not cartel pawns in any way

Do these idiots understand nothing about how the cartels operate?

yes most are well respected by the local bordeer partol. I know they share radio frequencies but not much more than that. I have heard they are allowed to detain suspected illegals

This whole video is "I'm literally shaking!" and fuck white men.

if he's got a crawler running every few seconds, he absolutely can write that fast. Sup Forums has a default 30 second refresh rate. if he's using recaptcha1 or has a pass, it's very possible for him to be notified of a post within 5 seconds, be presented with an archive link, and then write a post and submit it within 20 seconds. that would give the poster of the cucked website the appearance that he's posting instantly.

there's also his transient nature, as he only posts an archive link for some posts. you're only noticing the times he does post. that gives him the appearance of always being active.

But there is a BIG fucking conflict of interest you mexi jew it probably is why so many get through

to give you an idea, i have 4chanx and get presented with notifications of replies the instant they arrive. i post faster than most people on this board.

t. Pablo the village LARPer

>we dont need more armed men to fight against the other armed men

Sounds like you could use all the help you can get and these guys are volunteering (THEY DO IT FOR FREE). They also coordinate with PB, per the video.

what a fucking faggot. I bet he lets his boyfriend tongue is earflaps.

This is why you need a no-man's zone with a large wall on one side and a buffer zone full of land mines on the other
As long as our country act like pussies the more we are taken advantage of

Based

think bigger.
think pirating the Med sinking refugee boats

I'm glad he does what he does but it does seem uncanny how he's always available to fix it. I once linked, not even in an OP, and he caught it and archive'd it.

I was proud to get a (you) from him.

based norbro is always welcome in my home

>Unlike the others, I don’t view southern Arizona as a war zone, so I didn’t put steel plates in my chest rig.
lol what fag

Wouldn't a reasonable thing for the LARPERs to do is notify BP of their movements, or maybe desginate a means of communication?

>Unlike the others, I don’t view southern Arizona as a war zone
what a fag indeed

Sounds about right, perhaps the militias can be included somehow, but its not good for them to get in the way. Perhaps give them a stretch to watch if your resources are spread. I know how shitty that terrain is im in Az myself.

God damn i hate you reddit fags more and more every day

/k/ here. what a said group of "militia" members. only 1 or 2 guys have thier plate carriers up high enough. The guy on the right has at least half of his heart exposed. None of them appear to have optics on thei rifles. Half of them dont even have rifles. The guy 2nd from the right for some reason has a handgun on his thigh and another on his load bearing vest. I'm pretty sure all but 2 of them spent more money on camo than they did on the rest of their setups. Only the guys third from the right and left appear bothered to spend money on their gear and have it configured properly. Even then the guy third from the left has a heavy quad rail handguard with nothing attached but a sling mount.

One dude with UCP sticks out like a sore thumb.

What position in strategic command do you occupy? Or is your military experience solely you watching Saving Private Ryan twice?

>we are hiring
what do you need to get into BP?

>/k/ here
>implying anyone gives a fuck

and this documentary is shit, that reporter is an asshole basically doing his best to subvert laws

holy fuck that looks fun as hell. any ameribros here should look into joinin that shit.

your doing gods work son

yet this faggot is 100% OK and silent about Israel doing exactly the same fucking thing for their country

weeb sword at 7:04.

also this numale didn't observe these guys do anything illegal and has a problem with law enforcement be grateful they're acting legally.

then this low protein low energy admits to be carrying one of the scary salt wepins all while spooky music plays in the background.

the left is losing

OP here

My intent was not to put this faggot on a pedestal; simply to show the reality of what these heroes are doing at the border, and how obvious it is that the reporter is a massive faggot when compared to the reality of the situation at the border.

looks interesting will watch and report back

Nice LARP, Sanchez