>These people used to have the world's largest empire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs
youtube.com/watch?v=F4mtxbB-MsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek

niggas gunna nigg

this is the average british family btw

Looks like it's working pretty well, no? And the state won't get sued for millions of gibsmedats in the aftermath because someone was shot when they didn't need to be.

That's Worf's daughter, right?

There are two types of Englishman: The upper class and the lower class. The upper class conquered. The lower class toiled.
Why do you think we keep adding shit tier races like the Indians, Pakis and Celts to our labour force? It's because we understand how to use their pleb nature to the upper class advantage.

Of course this is something that a country of plebs will never understand.

O

M

G

now son, ya see, over here across the pond we woulda just turned that darkies pea-brains into a fine red mist on the sidewalk. Maybe if we was feeling generous we woulda turned a couple k9s out on his ass and laughed for a few minitts. Cops over in bongistan are just a buncha whistle blowin little faggot nancies.

nah this is the average british family

You seem to have mistaken Europe for America.

He's posting what it's like to be Spanish. We only have one commie party while they have several.

OP's webm confirms the state of your country
Take it like a man

Then they became soft with their own people and thought it would be nice to be soft with everyone.... WRONG.

We must restore the Commonwealth. Abolish the UN.

Oh shit I just confirmed the state of your country?

>The nation of "policing by consent" meets niggers
Now do you fucking Europeans understand why our cops shoot so many people?

This is why American cops have guns.

desu they look like PSCOs, basically jumped up Neighbourhood Watch employed to stare at criminals instead of arrest

Real bobbies would of chokeslammed the cunt

Even when someone gets shot for the right reasons niggers chimp out.

Our police works fine where niggers and arabs do not exist. London just needs american style police.

The absolute STATE.

>Not knowing our last London attack resulted in the Muslim being shot dead.

is right

this is more up uk's alley

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs

youtube.com/watch?v=F4mtxbB-MsE

Remind me which one that was, they get all mixed up in my head since it's the same exact thing every month or so.

Bullshit, it's pic related.

>prays toward capitol building
Pretty American desu

We have neighborhood watch as well, dad

*wood of

Beautiful Andromeda reference.
Based as fuck show featuring a race called the "Nietzscheans."

anyone got a webm of the one police chick getting culturally enriched at some street festival that happened recently?

realistically, how do we save Britain?

British police are pretty useless though it's pretty taboo to become a police officer here so you get all sorts of cucks doing the job.

I used to do all sorts of bad shit when i was a kid and when the police found us we would just leg it and they'd never be able to catch us.
we used to shoot them with our BB guns almost every day just for the thrill of running from the police.

I just moved out of London last year
the absolute state

shit forgot to change LARP fleg

We're going to have to liberate the fuck out of them, just like we do to other Muslim nations. It's the only solution at this point.

Alpha Brits left uk between 1500s and 1800s and became American . The rest died in ww1 and 2.

Britania lost their only real lord to a better nation.

pffhhh*WHEEEZE*HAAHHHHHHHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHH*WEEEZ*

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK

source?

britain

Those chemtrails tho

Anglos have never been known for their physical strength. Hence why they could never beat the french, spanish, germs or any euro nation 1v1 throughout their entire history. Where anglo shines is at making up grand schemes for various scams and backstabbing. Anglos are basically dumbed down juice without any strength perks, but equal fascination with satan-worship.

bongistan you mean

Brits are 9 times out of 10 the only Euro flags that despise our cops, call them "unprofessional" because they are quick to shoot a suspect threatening them instead of talking with them, and also keep bragging about their Scottish police force that trained with some local PD in the States like a few years ago.

How is every new webm i see from that shithole even more pathetic and embarrassing than the last?

Sissified Brit police is inefficient. They should've just tasered him or used peper-spray then handcuffs.

I don't think they're allowed to carry pepper spray lol

Need sauce right now

the old hang on the leg like dead weight technique.

here you go user
now pls help me escape europ and enter the land of the free and the home of the brave

Close.

>UK is White
How much of a weakling do you have to be to not bring someone down with a baton?