You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't live in a city

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't live in a city.

Because village life is quite and away from niggers.

> niggers
FINISHED

I want to enjoy existance.

I have inherited land in a small town
is it worth paying a lot of rent to be in a city?
the only thing I can think of that is better about cities is selection of restaurants

I do, I wish I didn't.

Soon that will change.

because i live right outside the city dummy

It looks like a scab that needs to be ripped off.

I do live in a city. I live in that city. It's awful.

My parents are poor and I couldn't afford to move to NYC-LA-SF after college like all my friends who were sponsored by their parents. Sucks

Ok senpai real talk....

Why do niggers mainly live in major cities instead of the surrounding areas? If they're so poor and disenfranchised why do they live in the most expensive areas of their states?

I love city life but I hate niggers :(

because I farm wheat for a living and I'd like the live near my land

>You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't live in a city.
too many fookin peeple

LEAFS

i don't want to breathe in brake particles or smog

I do and it makes me consider suicide

I would go out west but fucking idiots keep starting wild fires and don't know how to put them out

like jesus christ,is it that hard to just spray some water on it?

Both country and city life have their advantages/disadvantages. I'm in the country b/c I like wildlife n shit

City Life:
>Less property
>Less living space
>More noggers
>Higher cost of living
>Higher rates of violence
>Less neighborly bonds
Suburb/Rural Life:
>More Property
>More living space
>Far less noggers
>Lower cost of living
>Lower rates of violence
>More neighborly bonds
You have 10 seconds to explain why you live in the city OP.

>You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't live in a city.
Too poor and too unsuccessful in life. I prefer to whine from my shithole town that has almost no women.

Cities are dirty, trash in streets, vagrants roaming all hours, niggers.

Because modern cities are pozzed hellholes my leaf friend, nothing beats comfy rural white towns. I can't even imagine how shit they must be in the US.

Its expensive
Its crowded
It smells
Its noisy
Its full of violent niggers
Its full of homeless people

It's because of MUH GOVERNMENT WELFARE user

i want to feel human

too much traffic
too much noise at night
no room to run around except at a park
you cant fire off a shotgun without a fuckton of people badgering you
too much light pollution (i like to see stars)
you cant barely get into nature
everything is so restrictive
you cant ride a horse through a city unless you want that horse to freak out
if you want a dog you'll have to find a dog friendly apartment and then you'll probably have to castrate him
you cant make a /comfy/ fire in the winter time
you barely have any room to grow plants, very small ones at that
the closest you'll have to swimming is a fire hydrant or a polluted river
lots of pollution and smog that has a bad smell
too much crime
you cant scream nigger if you wanted to
its not appealing to the eye - see modern art
i know it took more than 10 seconds to type this but goddamn i would hate to live in a city
the only time i have ever slept in a city was at myrtle beach and it was hell

I've applied to live in NYC, but didn't meet the mandatory IQ requirement

More pics user, gives me flashbacks to when I lived in the cascades.

Why would a Canadian shill for city living? I thought a leaf would thrive more in the country air.

I wish I didn't

I do. The only reason I would want to leave is Mexicans. The blacks I like, they're funny and they'll get into arguments or bullshit with you for fun, the asians are funny to laugh at and have good food and great service, the white people are cultured and interesting yet edgy because of the way that living in a city forces you to notice patterns with different races of people. But the mexicans- They're always rude, don't wan to associate with any other race, pretend to not speak english, start stores that cater to only other mexicans, or straight up be rude to the people they came here to leech off of. Plus the old women look disgusting.

This is the only answer.

I do and it's fucking awful
I'm going to start looking for work in Maine and New Hampshire or some shit, don't even care that I'll be paid a1/4 of what I'm making here.

My drive to work is 17 minutes. In that 17 minutes and on over 50% of days, I do not ever have a single other car in my lane within a visible distance. When I come home, I leave my car and house unlocked.

>one post by this id
of course
the guy that wants people to explain why they dont live in a city cant give any responses or defend his urban shitholes

minorities

sure

>high cost of living
>awful traffic
>surrounded by shitlibs

Cities are fun to visit, but I need space in my daily life.

i like grass, land, bodies of water and trees.

Niggers. Too Expensive. I mean, if I'm paying 1300 a month for a one-bedroom, I expect to not have to interact with niggers, not live next to Section 8 housing.

niggers
nowhere to park

High taxes, crowded, no freedom, no parking, and unless you are a billionaire you can't afford acreage.

Subways suck

No money and too old (28).

Because I live in a southern college town of 15,000. It has all the perks of living in a small town with the added bonus of many cute young women to choose from.

Too many people, people ruin everything.

I do and it's the worst one

Guess

>Visit relatives in NYC
>Get ripped off on 2nd day
>everything costs more unless you go to Arab delis
>Literally everyone is an insufferable liberal white guilt faggot
>Never a single moment there isn't a person within 40 feet of you
>Trash and rats everywhere
Why the fuck would I want to?

>Living in a city.
have fun getting trapped in any doomsday scenario.

Because they smell like shit, are too expensive, I'd have no property, pay an extra 4% tax on everything, would be surrounded by liberals, could never see the stars, would have to deal with insane traffic and stupid ordinances, and would have too many fucking buildings too fucking close together.

Living in ur mum's basement is better because you don't have to come in contact with normies

They are death traps?

>you cant fire off a shotgun without a fuckton of people badgering you

Don't you mean the entire precinct pouring out to surround you?

If I fired off a shotgun even in the suburbs I'd have 3 helicopters and 50 squad cars here in about 10 minutes.

I prefer the quiet life away from the hustle of a city. I want to be able to go on a hike starting right outside my backyard. I want to see the rolling hills for miles, not some large metal/concrete building blocking my view.

satans whorehouse.

and there are no cities on the high seas.

Because I didn't vote for Hillary.

>pay more money
>live by more niggers and kikes

y tho?

I live in a city right now and I can't wait to move out

It is extremely run down and the result of the post-industrial economy destroying what were once great cities.

Also, you have 10 seconds to explain why leafs shouldn't be brought into the day of the rake?

I moved from a city I was born in to the country for a nice big house with privacy and land for a fraction of the price.

Because I grew up in one

Downtown cincinnati reporting in.

HELPPPPPP!!!!!

doggos run free

Cities are the embodiment of a human caused environmental disaster. Even if everyone moved out they would still be a paved blight on the face of the earth. Any one who lives in a city has chosen to live a 100% unsustainable existance. Even with a elaborate public transportation system the carbon footprint is massive for city dwellers. Just think, every crumb of food has to be transported in. This is why intelligent leftists and environmentalists never live in cities.

that's the same reasons leftards have to import incompatible terrorists. What else do they justify by muh ethnical food?

Once the feds are put on a fire you better believe that shit is going to get out of hand, they do nothing to stop it and believe in letting it burn itself out. Central Oregon has looked like LA in the 70s for about a month.

cesspool of degenerates

Because they are crowded and loud and the shooting ranges are expensive as fuck while still being awful.

Damn all privacy
pure rat race
everyone has to be doing something
>standing around can get you shot these days
full of foreigners, nothing like "your country"
higher prices, so wages are worse overall.

and people who grew up in cities, they know lots about "this shop has this" and "its cheaper to get to by bus" but not much else.

Thats about it, thats the non perverted view of a city

oh, a concentration camp with invisible walls, you beat the same pieces of pavement, step in the same dog shit and have beggars everywhere.

better resteraunts, but if you have land, just grow loads of crops until you have a diet you love that suits you better than takeaways and sushi bar cancer traps

I need to move somewhere like that.

welfare can happen in the more affordable suburbs