This website tracks Russian twitter bots in real time

This website tracks Russian twitter bots in real time.

It is only a horrible coincidence that so many posts on /pol line up with the Russian agenda.

But I must be the shill, right. The teenage and man-child incels of /pol deeply care about Syria. Obviously.

They so woke. Deep state. Memes. Kek. And do as papa Putin tells you.

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_for_Securing_Democracy
securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/team/advisory-counci
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What website

dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

So...

Being russian and having an opinion on the internet should be monitored at all times?

See what I mean.

whats wrong with putin?

Cry more, fag.

BEEPSKI BEEPSKI I... AM....RUSSIAN ROBOT
DO... NOT... VOTE... FOR....HIL-LARY CLIN-TON....
SHE... IS... COR-RUPT
BEEPSKI

Man, shareblue shills are hitting it hard tonight.

hes basically an untouchable con-man

you were duped Sup Forums

>Not wanting to get into another endless ME quagmire makes me a Russian pawn
W E W
E
W

Whatever you need to tell yourself. And that "whatever" is whatever Russian shill tell you to tell yourself.

Memes. Pepe. ITS HAPPENING! Shiriablue. alt-left. HUR EMAILS. MUH OPRESSION.

Just focus on those things the hostile propaganda machine has told you to focus on.

MUH RUSSIA:THE WEBSITE

fakenews

>BEEPSKI
Hahaha underrated

>dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/
Look at this propaganda!

From their website, this is what gets twitter accounts labeled as "Russian" by them:

> A network derived from openly pro-Russian users.
> A network derived from users who tweeted as part of a disinformation campaign linked to openly attributed Russian media.
> A network of accounts that engage in automated behavior (bots) on behalf of other accounts reflecting Russian messaging priorities.

They determine which accounts are Russian based on what they are saying that supposedly lines up with "Russian propaganda". This is all unspecified and not objective.

In reality anyone posting on Sup Forums would be very likely to be labeled "Russian" by this criteria via the confirmation bias of the politically slanted authors.

This website also painstakingly points out that criticism of the "Deep State" is supposedly merely an attempt by Russians to deflect from blaming Trump for US policies and decisions that they disagree with, based on the presumption that he is their agent. Patently absurd and reeking of bias and blatant errors in logic and reasoning.

>When you've apparently been a bot forever.
Just borg my shit up senpai.

>s daily operations are led by Laura Rosenberger, a former senior State Department official in the Obama administration, and Jamie Fly, former national security counselor to Sen. Marco Rubio
>escribed by the Washington Post as "a who's who of former senior national security officials from both [the Democratic and Republican] parties."[2] The Intercept notes the influence of neoconservatives in the Alliance for Securing Democracy.[
The deep state trying to convince you the deep state doesn't exist lmao

>> A network derived from users who tweeted as part of a disinformation campaign linked to openly attributed Russian media
aka anyone who tweeted about pizzagate.

Here's your (You)

My new goal in life is to get featured on this website

What if I want to focus on them because those things are literally an attempt to destroy my country? I mean if not that's cool to I guess, do you know where I can collect back pay, because apparently I've been a Russian shill this whole time and I'm owed a lot of money.

>The teenage and man-child incels of /pol deeply care about Syria
I've always wondered why there's a Syria general at all times

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW
GROWS IN ALL FIELDS

Hi, my name is Russia.

Nice thread you have here 'concerned' (((CIA))) user.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_for_Securing_Democracy

I'm with this user, where's my pay? I don't shitpost for free.

Never attribute to malice what can be explained by autism.

Yo Russia!
Where the fuck is my paycheck?
I've been shilling for Trump since the beginning of the Election
GIVE ME MY CASH DOG!!!11

>what's wrong with Putin?
Inb4 you realized that was his lunch.

hi brock. hope your hair falls out right before you drop dead from the brain tumor.

...yeah, we 'see' that you hate free-speech so much that you've become irrevocably cucked to the point that you believe any opposing view comes from a bot.

Get the fuck out, nigger.

"Alliance for securing Democracy Lets have at the advisory council shall we.
securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/team/advisory-counci
>neocons, jews, and worst of all, neocon jews

Please leave

>faggot doesn't realize how much Putin loves animals.

>doomed out of touch establishment: medically retarded Section Eight black felons are exactly the same as white and Asian MIT undergrads.
>awful Sup Forums racists: that's ridiculous.
>European dissidents: that's ridiculous.
>moose and squirrel: that's ridiculous.
>the russuans under the bed: that's ridiculous.
>out of touch establishment: what a coincudence, you just happen to say the same things as the russians under the bed! I'm sure that doesn't prove any-
>moose and squirrel: yeah, it proves that a broken clock is right twice a day. the iranians probably feel the same way about blacks, that doesn't make someone a follower of the ayatollah.
>establishment: mark that guy, they're expanding into tehran.

Low quality AF bro. Sage.

Only faggot libtards believe in Russian twitter bots. Get a haircut.

>hahaha you have been tricked by the russians into thinking you're more than just a fucking white male!

>This website tracks Russian twitter bots in real time.

What a fucking crock.

The Alliance is funded by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, a globalist slush fund founded by the West German government in 1972. Justin Raimondo outlines its numerous foreign donors:

Don’t be misled by the “of the US” appellation: the German Marshall Fund is an instrument of the German government, which has subsidized it to the tune of several million dollars since its founding. It has offices in eight countries, including the US. And it’s not just the Germans who are involved. Aside from the German Foreign Office, the donors include:

Sweden’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs ($500,000-999,000)
Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs ($250,000-499,999)
Norway’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs ($250, 499,999)
Compagnia di San Paolo, a quasi-governmental association of Italian banking interests ($1,000,000-1,999,999)
The government of Montenegro ($100,000-249,999)
Belgium’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs ($100,000-249,999)
The Brussels Capital Region (the municipality of Brussels) ($100,000-249,999)
Latvia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs ($100,000-249,999)
Romania’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs ($100,000-249,999)
United Kingdom Foreign and Commonwealth Office ($100,000-249,999)
Lithuania’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs ($50,000-99,999)
Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office ($25,000-49,999)
France’s Ministry of Defense ($10,000-24,9999)

And last, but hardly least, the US government contributes between $1 million and $2 million via the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Oh, and there’s one donor listed as “Anonymous,” whose contribution is “$2 million and beyond.” In addition, among the listed donors there are a number of foreign foundations and trade associations with links, including financial links, to their respective governments.

The agenda of the Alliance is clear to anyone with eyes to see: when you go to their web site, the first thing you see under “Our Mission” is:

“Finding out what happened in the United States in 2016 and the impact it had is important. But that is not enough.”

Of course it isn’t: the goal is to get Trump out of the White House, and, in the process, conduct a witch-hunt on American soil that will root out “Russian influence,” i.e. anyone who opposes the new cold war.

Who better to secure American democracy than the Latvian Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

This is a disturbing and shameless campaign by neocons and democrats, in collusion with European powers to unseat President Trump, which may also be aided by up to 2 million American tax dollars. While this think tank in particular has had little noticeable influence so far, it is one of many helping to fuel the fire of the deranged "Resistance". Expect to see Experts from the Alliance cited in the onslaught of fake news about President Trump in the future. There are likely other similar groups receiving public funds under false pretenses, only to use them against the Trump administration. I can't imagine the president would allow this to continue if he was made aware of it. Foreign lobbying clearly needs stronger regulation and any money flowing from HUD to the GMF should be stopped.

I hope concerned citizens will contact their representatives about this, or express their disgust about the Alliance's activities directly to the misshapen creatures who run it via twitter.

the Buddhists are doing the right thing