There's a lot of non-ironic jew hate on the left due to the Israel/Palestine conflict...

There's a lot of non-ironic jew hate on the left due to the Israel/Palestine conflict. Is there a way to weaponize this to our advantage? What about a meme campaign for the conflict that subtly squeezed in redpills about the jews? How feasible is this?

Nurturing the redpolls in believable and subtle;e ways is the way to go. The Isralei and Palestine conflict is the easiest form:
Israel is the attacker, Palestine is the victim. That's factual, too. Whenever someone brings up the IDF (Israeli Defense Force) I personally correct them on the term, calling them the IOF (Israeli Offense Force). A small meme I've been using (and it's accurate, too).

Another thing to focus on is Israel's support of ISIS in Syria. They've been supporting, if not outright LARPing as ISIS in Syria to destabilize the region even more.

Normies will hate the blatant violence and torture of Palestinian Muslim AND Christians with their belligerent rocket attacks. They'll also dislike the idea of ISIS being liked by the Israel's Mossad. These are facts that can be used to slowly inform the normies of the very real threat at everyone's door.

the left has no problem with jews just the state of Israel. Nice try though, faggot

The fight isn't against left versus right it's against leftist jews vs republican jews

Hello, fellow Jew. You've got some chutzpah in you
:>)

Arab born into a muslim family, don't even know what a chutzpah is

>flag
Checks out

t. 52%

This is exactly the direction my line of thinking was going. There's enough facts that - if properly implemented - might get normies to start connecting some dots because outright giving them the whole picture wont work.

It's an entry point you dumb whore. Don't you have some legally required gender pronouns you should be learning or something?

I didn't say it was. It should be obvious that there's more people redpilled abbout the jews on the right then on the left, I'm talking about getting people on the left more redpilled about them too.

If they are the biggest threat to western civilization and the world I see no reason not to find ways to shed as much light on them as possible.

It's retarded. Why do you care about some irrelevant conflict in the desert?

t. fastest demographics change in history

Its better to defend than attack. Being fiscally responsible, pro christian and pro nationalist (the i love my country kind, not gas the jews kind) is an affront to jewish goals.

I dont care if you dont believe in god or whatever at least LARP it in your normal life or fake profiles at least, not as some bold statement but a subtle nod. I experimented with this on social media years ago and the tactic works for just about everything.

The principle is that if you have a normal looking clean cut buttoned up acknowledged as christian sauced with normie shit appearance then when people attack you for an opinion they ALWAYS slip and hit your faith or values or image which draws other normies in to defend you.

Its basically like when normies hear "fuck wypipo" and they aware themselves instead of being mad at other white people. This is a more complete package. Another advantage is to play dumb. Post a "no wall" macro on FB and be like "I didnt know we started building the wall already" and let a normie be like "dude thats israel" and socrates the fuck out of them in feigned confusion and let them redpill themselves through your interaction. if they ask where you found macro X be like it was on the sidebar of some shit lol im retarded.

We know they dont want us undercover, they dont want a fractured narrative and they dont want attackdogs hitting normies when trying to deal with us. and they dont want normies asking questions and they sure as fuck dont want normies finding out. This method denies them all of it.

If you wanna be extra trollish then start groups completely unassociated with any of this and imply its all nazis or a nazi related thing, shit WH40k because we use the memes. Well with some skill you could get your completely normie WH40K get together bothered by antifa who look like a bunch of psychopaths for thinking WH40K is some sort of bastion of nazi ideas. make them hit civilians with their bullshit.

>Israeli Offense Force
I like Israeli Occupational Force better

*Occupation

Associate media-jews with the oppression of the Palestinian people. Put pro Israel quotes from media-jews next to pictures of Palestinian children.

If you want to turn the left against the jews, point out how most of the 1% is jewish, and how jews are responsible for all the poverty and greed in the world. Talk about how we need to end jewish privelage.

they are the most racist murderous people on the planet..shouldn't be hard to fire up those SJW..use their own idiots against them.
Tho I must warn you, Israel supplies and trades arms with everyone on the planet just about..which is why they do whatever they want and governments will ignore even the SJW

toronto plz go

All of that is kabuki to give anti israeli views a lefty taste causing normies who real polling data reveals are conservative specifically way back when a shit taste in their mouth so they support the Zionists

yes, expose (((them))) as just Israelis at first, but then slowly inch towards that term. Call them Israelis, then Hebrews, then Jews, don't push it too quickly or the campaign will be exposed prematurely. Build it up with the hatred.

communists = nazis = jewry dogs

fake thread

The trick is trying to weaponize leftists so they become our golem instead of (((their's))).

What I've been trying to push is the idea of seizing the means of information and data collection to try and turn leftists against the tech companies. I make the argument that in the modern economy information has become just as, if not more, valuable as physical capital and thus the proletariot should own their own information and be able to control it for themselves, and thus the tech companies monopolies must be broken and the information seized. Its an idea that has been getting good reception so far when I've posted in on the commie hole of reddit.

Good things to mention is that in the past decade the information economy leaders have been usurping more and more control for themselves, and have begun trying to reform education (bill gates and common core) to suit their needs so as by producing legions of cheap coders, and with zuckerberg using with "charities" to expand internet access, plus zuckerberg looking like he is going to run.