"Printable Cities"

This nigger is going full sci-fi.

He keeps talking about the same search engine prediction algorithms. It's so boring.

He's trying to fearmonger on levels beyond norms to interest his audience and keep them around.

It's pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMdZxr0qJQY

>Sexist to only name hurricanes after men.
>Make every other a woman
>Sexist to name a hurricane after a woman because storms are bad.
Fuck lefties are dumb, never listening to them again.

Did you really just find out that Alex Jones is retarded and fake?

Finally he talks about the fuckings.

About damn time

He was right about them turning the freaking frogs gay, tho.

Bill Clinton is a rapist, infowars.com

Nah, but it's getting more desperate.

1 right doesn't correct 1000 wrongs.

there is a reason his hair line is receding a record never seen before. i still love the based broth merchant

"Once the AI achieves consciousness..". Please

Kek

Topkek

Problem with jumping buses is you always have to add more to keep it interesting

same. I love'em. it won't stop.

This dude has been talking about frog people for literally a decade.

Where the fuck have you been?

>This just in: Grocery store tabloids reporting on bullshit

The Chinese have a huge 3-D printer on a tractor that can crank out a whole suburban neighborhood in a few hours. This is old noncontroversial news.

He sold out his brand to Trump and is riding it into the dirt. He doesn't give a fuck.

That's a nice analogy.

Don't talk about my imaginary boyfriend that way!!!!

I hate Mike Cernovich so much. He's fucking GARBAGE.

it's been desperate since 1998

The world was going to end because of Y2K I remember when Alex was shilling that

LOL it is sad that he has no idea what consciousness is.

Damn, that's insane.

Agreed.

He believes that AI will be able to send people signals or images and change their mental behavior which will coerce people into a corner. It seems possible.

>skipped forward
>claims "the Clintons" armed N. Korea with nuclear weapons to create tension in the region

Jesus Christ what a dumbass. Be honest, how many of you idiots have gone from ironically listening to him, to sincerely taking in the bullshit this guy spews?

there aren't 1000 wrongs though

He always turns out to be right, or it's people regurgitating made up bullshit that Alex never actually said or claimed