Any alt-kike faggots here? I want to beat the shit out of you

Any alt-kike faggots here? I want to beat the shit out of you.

most of us arent and the ones that are you would never beat in a debate sadly lmao

also good think we live in america where we have freedom of speech cause if you laid a finger on them you'd get put in jail

Half of those are either lies, or not even alt-right.

/leftypol larp

Not an argument.

t. alt-kike

>says the lolbertarian

Did Jared married a Jew? The rest is believable

LOL. You did not make an argument either. You just asked if there were alt-kike faggots and said that you want to beat the shit out of them. Thats not an argument, you should be locked up.

You are just as bad as the alt-left when it comes to hypocrisy!

Fucking weaboo larping FAGGOT.

How much traction did the purists get in the last decade?
How much traction has the "alt kike" gotten in the same amount of times?
viel glück, mein fuhrer

>For nearly 30 years, Evelyn Rich, the longtime romantic partner of white nationalist Jared Taylor, has been attacked by white nationalists accusing her of being Jewish. Recently, Rich contacted the Southern Poverty Law Center after being viciously attacked by the notorious anti-Semite, John DeNugent.
He never denied it. He also has 0 children after 30 years of marriage.

>pic related

here's my counterpoint
Who else is fighting for us?
Would you toss aside rotting berries if they were the only food you had?
We are in desperate strides

Got any source? Always like Jared for being a well spoken WASP

What makes you think they're fighting for us? They aren't fighting at all. Just living a comfortable life off of your support whilst changing nothing.

Tell me, user, you were born with hitler within your heart? Or did some people slowly lead you there?
Which living person with influence would you follow? Would you follow nobody, and slander everyone on our side that ever gains influence on real or imaginary faults because you are the controlled opposition after all?

>"Hey guys I'm not a leftyshill" the image

She claims she isn't Jewish, but has a Jewish surname. You can literally google it and find out yourself. Why would a married couple of 30 years not have white children if they were so concerned with white people?

I was born with rebellion and disdain for ignoble leftist authority in my heart. When i first discovered Sup Forums it just seemed natural to me, there was never any doubt or cognitive dissonance to overcome, just a natural and logical progression.

I would follow no living person that i know of, and i don't.

>hey guys based patreon donating alt-kike here: the post

>oops a gay man is only person on my party allowed to call me by name
>oops a let a jew found the ss

>Why would a married couple of 30 years not have white children if they were so concerned with white people?
Maybe either of them is infertile.
Or they have genetic disorders they don't want to pass on.
Hitler had no kids neither.

Are you implying Hitler didn't like jews or something?

>I would follow no living person that i know of, and i don't
And that's always the answer from people like you.
So while I think the people in your original picture (might be) are shills, I KNOW purists like you are completely useless in terms of creating a movement. At lease I know that despite themselves they make more supporters that eventually go far right enough. I know that because I am one of them, hell I almost became a leftist.

Jared does have children though, it says so on kikeopedia.

>Why would a married couple of 30 years not have white children if they were so concerned with white people?
You are fake news
>Children: 2 daughters

I'm not trying to create a movement. A movement is identifiable and infiltrate-able and will always be subverted, just like original anonymous, just like GG, just like "alt-right".

My bad, i misread two as no. Genuine mistake. Guess Jared is alright despite crying to slpc of all places about anti-semitism.

Mmmmmm Ice cream!!!!

Oh ok so you're more the kind of guy that keeps his thumb up his asshole while the world burns?

I was a member of Identity Europa for a long time and cut ties when I started to see more and more evidence that there was alphabet agency involvement in the organization. Anyone who is still a part of it and is paying dues is playing a very dangerous game.

>thinking you have any actual power of the forces at play

Exactly what I was saying, bitching that people support the wrong idols while saying nothing we could ever do would change the outcome anyways. Go back to 8pol you LARPing antifa faggot.

>>For nearly 30 years, Evelyn Rich, the longtime romantic partner of white nationalist Jared Taylor, has been attacked by white nationalists accusing her of being Jewish. Recently, Rich contacted the Southern Poverty Law Center after being viciously attacked by the notorious anti-Semite, John DeNugent.
>He never denied it. He also has 0 children after 30 years of marriage.
>
theres a difference in having jewish blood and being a jew

considering how many times we have raped jews, we all prob have a bit of jew blood floating around .

>playing into the devils hand knowingly
At least the masses can be excused by their ignorance.

negro he has atleast one daughter and talks about being a father quite frequently.