Nu/pol/ denies decades of evidence for man made climate change

>nu/pol/ denies decades of evidence for man made climate change
>nu/pol/ sees a few youtube videos talking about HAARP and cloud seeding and is 100% convinced

What's going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2B34sO7HPM
youtu.be/vV9v_J9Jjfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/x/ and Sup Forums can be pretty retarded at times believing in muh conspiracies. Probably to satisfy their inner desire to be different somehow.

>Sup Forums is one person

Flag checks out.

>nu/pol/ touts the party line on climate alarmis
>nu/pol/ uses argument from authority fallacy

lmao what is nu/pol/ coming to?

jee OP, you said "nu/pol/", so i guess i'll just drop all of my views in order to feel cool and accepted by you and the rest of old/pol/. yeah, i'm gonna have to forget about everything i believe now.

BTW, nice flag faggot

guess you're gonna tell us all that old/pol/ was national bolshevik, or some weird shit too, right??

You know Al Gore said that parts of Florida and New York would be sunk by 2026, and there is literally no connection between CO2 emissions and temperature.

*2016, damn my big American thumbs.

growing up i was told that there was no future for me. i was told that by the 2010s we'd be out of oil because "peak oil", and then after that, or if it didn't happen for some reason, the climate would leave us underwater before i was 30.

i am in my 30s now, nothing is underwater. i'm pretty personally pissed about all of the lies and all of the "why did you do this to me mom and dad!" arguments i had with my parents after school.

Al Gore is not a climate scientist. Climate science is not dependent on his assertions.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2B34sO7HPM

Guess we should all ignore all the scientists worldwide that had absolutely nothing to do with Al Goes flick.

>pol is one person
>i am le old fag
>plebbit spacing

pls be patient we run on memes

>What's going on here?

rural and suburban retards

>scientists

how will climate scientists ever recover!

If only drumpf signed the Paris agreement, we would be saved.

Yes, I'll refute the claim by posting a scientist hack. It still doesn't change the mountains of evidence supporting climate change.

It's called speculating is fun while hearing the same horse shit used to enrich pedo Jews and socially engineer people into screeching faggots is played out and even dangerous. Get with the program, cocksucker.

I'm not denying climate change, the only viable solution is to kill most of the 'developing' world.

Hurricanes didn't exist before /pol. /pol causes hurricanes confirmed

Here faggot
youtu.be/vV9v_J9Jjfk

jews created hurricanes to kill fags

What's significant about the red box?

How would that help at all?

>LIBERALS DENY BASIC BIOLOGY
>*proceed to deny basic sociology*

Said the urban retard...
You need to go back to tumbler ya fat fuck retard...

>nu/pol/
That's right, goy. Believe.

Comprehending this is impossible unless you've dedicated your life to studying it. Like most things, Sup Forums just says it's a clandestine jew plan so they can feel knowledgeable without actually putting in the footwork.

That's a cool decontamination tank, but we're talking about climate change. There is no technology that can engineer weather and you would understand this if you were aware of current technical capabilities, and how weather works.

>uses fun flag
>nu/pol/
fuck off

Because they have absolutely no environmental laws and there are fucking billions of them?
Do you have a better idea?

Hey glad you cleared that up can you tell president Trump I said hi on your way to the top secret file building? TIA.

>nu/pol/
Fuck off with your sageworthy Chicken Little faggotry.
You. Have. To. Go. Back.

>HAARP is nu/pol/
go back to 8gag

Contributing to their development would help way more than killing them off, if that would even do anything. What matters is infant mortality until age 5, and women's education with controlling their population growth and, by extension, resource demand. More and more people are rising out of poverty and industrializing with sustainable technology, so it makes total sense to help current trends continue and focus on the population growth.

yes goy the meme flag says I'm one of you

All this Alex Jones tier conspiracy bullshit came with the influx of r/T_D retards. The only conspiracy debated here was white genocide before then.

>>nu/pol/ denies decades of evidence for man made climate change

There is no "Evidence" for man made climate change....

just a whole bunch of leftists who don't understand what "Evidence" means.

I hate humans so I poor used motor oil into storm drains what are you going to do faggot?

>man made

stopped reading there

>decades of evidence
When there's centuries showing the contrary, yes, you should deny the decades.

If it rains on my birthday is it because no one paid al gore carbon credits?

Sounds reasonable. Just deny it, what do experts know?
It's because the free market willed it probably.