WHY CANT I JUST BE A CIVIC NATIONALIST WHO HATES JEWS AND SPICS

I got shiteyes and even if I didn't, I like qts of all races.

But as soon as I talk about the Jews, I'm put in the retard pile with you guys.

Jews and Mexicans don't have an ounce of civic loyalty. They work together to undermine our country. Niggers are bad, coalburners are annoying and refugees are undocumented and should be treated like spics until they can prove themselves otherwise, but I wouldn't say I hate them outright. They just need to be curtailed.

But I can't turn from the Jewish question. I can't deny that Hitler was right about them and the communists and considering what he was facing, everything he said struck true.

However strict ethno nationalism doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. Yes I want more whites. And more Christians. And more Europeans. Their numbers our down and they have good culture and most of my friends are of European descent. But not at the expense of personal freedom in deciding who fugs who and trying to elevate white people just because they MIGHT get bred out. I mean white girls tend to be terrible anyway, especially the younger you go. They can't cook, they don't usually get traditionalist until they're fat 30-somethings, they age poorly, and they will divorce you at the drop of a hat, while still being convinced they are somehow 'oppressed. That's not to say it applies to ALL white girls, but if you look at our society it's apparent. Jewish media has made us falsely believe that white girls are the most coveted of all women. Why? Because race mixing only seems like a problem because the Jews keep pushing it.

It's ALWAYS the Jews. Without Jews, Civic Nationalism could work. Nationalism would be great again. We just must recognize that some (((people))) are hostile foreign actors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You literal urban retard. Allowing racial foreigners is the most fucking irrational think you can do. How does it feel to get BTFO by basic biology on a daily basis?

The only way to keep it as natural as possible is radical exclusion. It's literally unnatural to care about those who are not of your own. Empathy towards those genetically dissimilar is literally a sign of genetically inferior individual good only for sterilization. Genetic altruism fails the evolutionary group strategy greatly.

Civic "nationalism" is multirculturalism. Culture is a racial ethno-linguistic product alone. That's about it. One way to deal with it: In Europe DNA based citizenship within the subracial group only; in USA - Balkanization. A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of marxists with sad childhoods and literal rootless jews (not even a conspiracy, look up the ethnicities), biological organism following their biological perogative when inserted into it is not strange or surprising. You guys act like Brazil, USA, Russian Federation and South Africa don't exist. Population groups compete for resources; bringing a bunch of different subspecies of primate into one administrative region and saying "okay, you're a country now" doesn't change that.

Racism, exclusion, cullings, euthanasia = rational, natural, progressive

"Human rights" (fucking what?), compassion, multiethnic society, care for the weak = too much estrogen and dysgenics

Nigger spotted

Yeah spics need tp go but kikes and puppet niggers need to go first, once that happens everything will fall into place, like dominoes.

And fuck refugees

Why would Mexicans work on behalf of the US?

Do you mean hispanics you dumb faggot?

Civic Nationalism is illogical, if you were a nationalist you would want what is best for your country which would make it an ethnic state

>USA - Balkanization
So you're saying the most powerful nation in the world should follow the example of some third world shithole?

>How does it feel to get BTFO by basic biology on a daily basis?
I dunno bro. That shit kind of seems halfway between autistic screeching and a book that was written about head measuring to justify the opium trade. Even if I bought into it, it's an appeal to what's natural which I honestly don't give a shit about.

>The only way to keep it as natural as possible is radical exclusion. It's literally unnatural to care about those who are not of your own.

Yeah natural. Like dying of a toothache. So we're allowed to feel compassion for dogs, but not niggers? Actually, bad example. it plays into the loyalty thing.

Sorry. It just seems like the WORST homogeneous country it better than the BEST multiethnic country. And it's not like half of these 'ethnicities' weren't made relatively recently anyway. Seems like a good way to degenerate into a series of shitty villages.

So you got: Balkanization, racially backed sociopathy, and animal husbandry applied to to humans. I'm supposed to buy into this why now? It honestly sounds fucking miserable. Even for white Uebermenschen.

civ nat is another word for multiculturalism which means white genocide and mongrelization, kys and sage

>saying the most powerful nation in the world
Doesn't look like you are Russian or Chinese.
>So we're allowed to feel compassion for dogs, but not niggers?
Exactly. You are not supposed to feel a thing for them
>'ethnicities' weren't made relatively recently anyway.
Just thousand+ years of tribal formation and selection. Nothing special. A good reason to allow mongrels to leech from your goods
>racially backed sociopathy, and animal husbandry applied to to humans
Humans are animals

Oh hey it's this tagline again.

I'm saying your solutions and demeanor actually make those things seem unattractive. It brings up the question of what's left? Blue eyes? Are you legitimately thinking with your dick that much?

Oh hey, we started WWIII, live impoverished lifestyles, nobody has teeth, but hey! Blue eyes!

White genocide is brought upon by your lack of breeding and the collapse of the family due to feminism. If every whiny faggot on this board actually had the capacity to start large families, this would be a non-issue. Tyrone's not cock blocking you. You just make it too easy for him. These are just things caused by whites' sexual failures but even these can be reversed with proper economic reform.

We can stop the propaganda, and stem the tide of the Spanish speaking hordes.

As for multiculturalism, that tends to happen when you culture is weak. So weak there's no culture to buy into. And you let ethnic communities settle into homogeneous areas where they don't speak English.

When did your family get here?

>Russia and China
>Powerful

Come on faggot this is just sad now. Even if they were, they're dumps and still a mix of different ethnicities.

>Just thousand+ years of tribal formation and selection. Nothing special. A good reason to allow mongrels to leech from your goods

You shouldn't let mongrels leech from your goods because they're yours. And these thousands of years of tribal formation were filled with rapes, merging, splittings, and yes, miscegenation. It sounds like you want to stop evolution and selection by propping up what race you view as dominant.

>Humans are animals
I prefer a higher standard of living. Sue me.

>this is how mongrels think
Having impure mongrels within and no racial laws at the same time is the White Genocide. European mongrelization risk worth exterminating the rest of "humanity". You can't assimilate subhumans into Anglo-Germanic values

>And these thousands of years of tribal formation were filled with rapes, merging, splittings, and yes, miscegenation
Between European humans, not untermenschen like you

>I prefer
We prefer lynching your family
youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA

Nigger my Irish ancestors had the FUCK raped out of them by Scandinavian hordes. Now you faggots turn around and cry when it happens to you. We're all mongrels. It's just to different degrees. Rape and conquest of foreigners are an inseperable part of the ancient world which you glorify.

I'm not under the delusions that as a trend anything can be done about it.

>Irish ancestors had the FUCK raped out of them by Scandinavian hordes.
Both are human. You don't judge European and non-Europeans with same set of standards

Life of one low IQ Irish drunk worth all of Asia

There's no reason not to. Even still by their own standards they fall short. Also nice ad hominem.

>There's no reason not to.
For mongrels like you that have no in group preference or genetics worth preserving*

>ad hominem
We are not going to argue with you. We are getting ready to exterminate you

>spics work with jews

LOL never. Spics do not like jews.

They are a completely different threats. Spics aren't interested at all in destroying white countries. They just want yobs, fat bitches, and marijuana. I small numbers they would be a positive force. The only reason they have to go back is because they vote commie and will soon outnumber whites.

Jews on the other hand...

If they vote commie they work with the jews whether they like it or not. Their bullshit only stands as jewish backed anti-nationalist rhetoric does.

Woah we got a tough guy over here. You're probably larping but for the record I've never been less afraid of anybody. If it really is a question of extermination instead of argument then it appears my choices were made for me and I should just wait for a couple of the sexually impotent retards who fully believe this shit to go shoot up an elementary school or something.

You are supid. Basic biology shows race is a social construct

niggers!

Keep projecting, low T subhuman. In reality you all know what's coming. What amerimongrels find surprising is only natural for true Europeans

Woaaaaaah it's almost like if you kill subhumans just for not being White, they don't come

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

nonwhite tries to talk to you in your native land? spit in his face and break his teeth

>memeflag
>doesn't mention word one about niggers or 'slimes
Hello, Tyrone.

itt: niggers

Not sure if Op is talking about the United States or Brazil..but I am sure of one thing. Op is a phaggot

Heh nice strawman. I never said that shit. I just don't see the point of it all if we can't solve the real problems or come up with a way to live that doesn't make communism look practical and pleasant.

Yeah but you'll still live in Poland.

But honestly I'm gratified that you would describe Americans as mongrels because that at least agrees with my idea that this racial program doesn't work for the US. We're too far gone for that shit in most areas. Unless you're Amish or inbred. All the smartest ethno-nationalists are European. The US ones can't agree on jack shit.

Honestly I'm happy for you to have your feelings of racial superiority. It's cute.

Uh, in the OP?

Niggers would be far less of a problem with decent law enforcement and without their Marxist agitators. That being said there needs to be a solution with some legitimacy. At least they speak English.....kind of.

Mudslimes are a European problem. One that they started themselves and will have to contend with themselves.

edgelord: the post