join your flat earth brethren

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vle19ZMQog&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=ARp2j8t3O8Q
youtu.be/pGl8I3l-5ac
steemit.com/conspiracy/@psyopsx1000/flat-earth-cia-disinformation-campaign
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NASA's fake CGI has so many liberal "geeks" fooled lol

nice another guy that realises the delusion that is the globe earth bullshit that those fucking kikes like bill nye and his coon friend neil denigger tyson push

>inb4 what about circumnavigation like my religion of scientism says proves Earth is round?

aye, like the fucking (((gravity))) shit people fall for. heres a hint niggers: relativity isn't real, and neither is gravity

How do you explain a ship disappearing on the horizon? Do you not believe that telescopes are real?

No curve. Horizon always to eye level, no detectable movememtn and tests that have been done to prove the Earth is indeed stationary.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Vle19ZMQog&t=0s
RESEARCH FLAT EARTH YOU IDIOT

Yes but the ship will always disappear eventually if you have a strong enough telescope trained on it as it goes out to sea. where does it go?

it doesn't retard

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH

Do you not know what perspective is, you fucking retard?

Yes it does. Unsourced images from schizophrenics mean literally less than dogshit. You might as well post a picture of dogshit as an argument it would work better.

oh whatever you say retard, how about you stop being a fucking retard cuck and RESEARCH FLAT EARTH: youtube.com/watch?v=ARp2j8t3O8Q

WATCH IT LEARN, RESEARCH, AWAKEN

yall flat earthers are falling for a psyop

Yep, here's the random insults and bullshit claims, right on schedule. You globeheads need to rethink your strategy.

>what is gravity

>posting a youtube channel run by an anonymous content creator with no known credentials is a better form of proof!

Wtf the fuck is the point of this discord? How long can flat earthers talk about flat earth before it gets boring?

How long does anyone even talk about the fucking regular earth LMAO.

yeah sure, I don't fucking believe the bullshit they shove down your throat in jew schools that they force everyone to go to, fuck off and RESEARCH FLAT EARTH.

How about it's just that nobody knows what the earth looks like at all? And nobodies been in space. We don't know what the fuck we're on.

Because Earth's shape is what's holding all of their lies together. Show the sheep the Earth is flat and they all wake up.

we know it's a plane.
youtu.be/pGl8I3l-5ac

RESEARCH -> FLAT EARTH

No matter how high you go it's always flat.

We know it is flat.

Flat earthers make about 400 hours worth of youtube content a piece continuous jerking off their ideas.

This is what happens when people legitimately think that college is a meme and people with doctorates aren't smart.

These are the types that get rejected from trade schools.

Flat?
But there's a hill in my front yard.

I also know thats not the secret to all their lies.

THE FUCKING ROTHSCHILDS ARE YOU MORON.

>This is what happens when people legitimately think that college is a meme and people with doctorates aren't smart.
You just outed yourself as a libtard. Colleges are Marxist indoctrination centers.

prove to me that it isn't a meme then faggot.
i've worked for 36 years running a company, i know how this world works and i know that college is a fucking scam you cunt. RESEARCH FLAT EARTH

If Antarctica is an ice wall then why can you sail around it and walk through it?

Its a jewish psyop steemit.com/conspiracy/@psyopsx1000/flat-earth-cia-disinformation-campaign