NIGGER HATE THREAD

time to unload, Sup Forums. this is the ultimate nigger hate thread. horror stories, venting, webms, bring it all in! anything anti nigger welcome!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oSuhjZKWX2A
youtu.be/RNk8AUQYtJI
youtu.be/S1dxfBRLeoA
youtu.be/hCZk3mzWOa0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obligatory

shamelessly shitposting vids from my kiketube channel to satisfy my irrational yearning for views and subs that leads to literally nothing

>youtu.be/oSuhjZKWX2A

AYO HOL UP

youtu.be/RNk8AUQYtJI

Post more Reimu.

ITT, small dick white bois mad that they are lame as shit and will never be as cool and elegant as blacks.

Ima tell you what

I like ya

And I want ya

Now we can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way

The choice is yours

>unironic weebing
kys

youtu.be/S1dxfBRLeoA

I came here to laugh at niggers but youre all being fags

generation zyklon will save america and the west

THERE IS HOPE FOR THE FUTURE

I knows who ya are, Chris Hanson, but see I likes to call you Chris Handsome

Some nigger shit right there.

only the dankest nigger hate on my jewtube chan, bb boi

youtu.be/hCZk3mzWOa0

1) Lie about how big your dick is all the time, and about how many white women you fucked while their husbands were away at work. This way, you feel wanted by someone other than law enforcement.

2) Bounce as much as you can, bobble your head up & down and back & forth, and hold your crotch when you walk. Don't forget to lick your lips as much as possible.

3) Wear the largest clothes you can find. Wear you cap backwards or sideways. Wear a bandana underneath the cap if possible.

4) Screw as many fat negro sows as you can, this way Your illegitimate children help the mothers bleed the government dry, and you can lie to yourself about what a "playa you is".

5) Only drink malt liquor, Colt 45, or Thunderbird.

6)When you get pulled over and arrested for the trunkful of weed in your Sedan deVille, yell racism and racial profiling (even if the cop is black, he's an oreo). Make sure the Nation of Islam and the NAACP hear about your case. Don't forget the ACLU.

7) All negresses will allow their heathen children to run wild in stores and break things. When they want you to pay for the items, tell them, "you just want me to pay for that shit cuz I'm black. You'd let me go if I was white, muthafucka."

8) All negresses will converse with the black check-out clerks at the grocery store and hold up the line, especially when there's a lot of white folks behind you. Act like you can't find your money and hold up the line even further.

9) Talk about how much you hate white people with your buddies when soliciting downtown street corners, then lose all focus and hose your shorts when watching all the fine, white businesswomen walking past.

10) It doesn't matter how shitty your car is, put the biggest diameter rims on you can find, and the most expensive stereo system. Ride around in white neighborhoods at night and play rap music as loud as you can. We love the rattling trunk, we really, really do

11) When you are at a street intersection when trying to find parking at you favorite black club, make sure you and your fellow negroes gridlock the intersection. We aren't really in a hurry to get anywhere, really we're not.

12) When going on a drive-by shooting always miss the target and hit an innocent bystander. Children are a plus.

13) Make the most annoying sounds when you laugh. Example: "KSSS SSSS SSSS SSSS!!" Scream out loud when beginning your laugh, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH, KSSSS SSSS SSSSS SSSS!!"

14) Talk as loud as you can whenever you can. Especially in libraries or theaters. Black women, this is a perfect time for you to chimp out on your "boo". Remember, white folks invented home video just because of you.

15) Black women, when going to the theater, wear the highest weave you can, and sit in front of some white people. Oh, this is the perfect time to call your homegirl if you can get reception to your cellphone.

16) When at fast-food resturaunts, hog up the front counter and take your time looking at the menu if you see white people behind you. Then, when giving your order, keep changing it around. If you work at a fast food place, take an excessively long time to get the order ready, especially for white people.

17) When at a check-out counter of any kind, try to bargain with the clerk on the price. If you can't lower the price, grab it and run.

18) Walk slow and purposely push and shove, then look at those people with disdain and smack your lips a lot.

19) When begging for money, act offended at white folks who only give you a dime or a "solid quattah" instead of a five dollar bill. This is a reasonable means to attack or mug them. When you get caught, state your reason as "dey wuz white." The media and the ACLU will come to your rescue, so don't sweat it.

20) Always whine about how the white man is keeping you down, and how you are owed slave reparations. Even though you've never been a slave and could never survive it because you're lazy.

21) Wear a lot of fake gold around your neck and fingers. Go to the dentist and get those rotten teeth replaced with gold implants. Go ahead, you know you're going to stiff the dentist. If he keeps harrassing you about the bill, call the NAACP.

22) Always talk on your cellphone when driving. Ignore red lights, ambulances, and fire trucks. If you hit someone, drive off.

23) Say stupid things like "YEEAAAAAAHHHHHH, BOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY!!!!" or "BEEEEYYYYOOOOOOTTCHHH!!!!!" Use ebonics so you don't have to sound intelligent like white folks.

24) Call the founding fathers racist slave owners so that public schools with names like 'George Washington High' or 'Thomas Jefferson High' are changed. Don't stop whining until every public school in America is named the following: 'Malcolm X High', 'Rosa Parks Middle School', 'Rodney King Elementary' and so on.

25) Burn down your own churches and cry racism. This way you can demand that the government build you a new church at taxpayers' expense, and they'll do it.

26) Spread sexually transmitted diseases (to white girls if possible) and obsessively use drugs.

27) Put your hand over your mouth and do your "human beat box" in public places so you can annoy the fuck out of everyone.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM

this is embarrasing
90 percent of yu have never met a black person in your life
and if you had a bad experience it sounds like you probably provoked someone and deserved it

>Went to middle school in Florida
>50% black
>5 fights broke out everyday
>three policemen constantly on campus
>education was worse than Africa

>For high school parents moved me to private school because they knew I hated it
>A few blacks, many adopted, most recruited to play football or basketball
>Every school year school imports a whole new load of blacks, because the previous years were kicked out
>Adopted blacks always tried to act ghetto
>Ghetto kids always spent money on new phones and shoes
>One adopted kid who had been going to the school his entire life, got expelled for cheating on final exam

Overall not a positive experience.

I remember when blacks didn't have to auto tune in music

>cool
>elegant
Neither of those words describe the black comunity.

That was powerful. Great reading.

uma delicia.....

daily reminder

fatass, kill yourself.

Jeff Rense did a show recently about nigger cannibalism. Those fuckers need to be wiped off the face of the planet.

Urban law 101

Grew up in Atlanta, you don't know what you're talking about.

Why don't you live there a few years and find out for yourself? I love that city, it's amazing to watch liberals turn into racists after a few experiences there.

Peace corps volunteer

Confessions of a prosecutor 1

Nigger hate thread=burger hate thread. HAHAH

shit i fucked up

Dayum! That nigger had a hard head!

2/2

never seen anything like that before. Thanks Sup Forums you are turning me into a real monster

Teach for america volunteer