Has there ever been a scenario where the Jews DIDN'T win?

Has there ever been a scenario where the Jews DIDN'T win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2017/07/27/rabid-dog-jewish-supremacist-lawmaker-in-israel-says-he-wants-to-execute-the-relatives-of-palestinians-who-killed-police-officers/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/the-apocalypse-of-70-ad/
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/HHS-pdf.zip
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/HHS-kindle.zip
youtu.be/zeqsiR4HVCA
youtu.be/PSYJBVvyP08
youtu.be/yBnMtkbWPCs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah m8, we wen't to the moon because of the stuff we learned during that era.

uh ghostbusters 2016?

Their messiah. Read it up.

70 AD

1918-1919 German revolution

i need to label these it seems

The Jews have been kicked out of like 1000+ nations throughout history so...

nope not it either

The present. And the crucifixion

?

>Syria Palaestina
You cheeky cunt.

there we go, 359 times they have lost, next time is for kikel and they are all fucking gone from everywhere

kek i just saved it wanker

Have you heard of the Gospel?

Yes.

>And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down... Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
>- Matthew 24

Christ was crucified in 33AD, the Second Temple came down in 70AD.

And then in 136 Hadrian razed whole city to the ground and rebuild it as a roman one.
On the place of jewish temple he rose a temple to Jupiter. Wall of this temple is what jews today are mistakenly venerating as the "western wall".

Six million of them didn't win in WW2.

6 million times, real in their minds

Jupiter still has a temple?!

>flag
>we

>Has there ever been a scenario where the Jews DIDN'T win?
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU

Well, techinally? I mean Pantheon still stands.
But if you mean the one in Aelia Capitolina then just a piece of wall remains.
Hadrian must be laughing his ass off wherever he is.

The Romans utterly BTFO of them during a Jewish rebellion and exiled them from their homeland iirc

Against BASED Muhammad.

Once again Islam winning

Siege of Jerusalem

I wish, user, I wish...

Owen Maynard who worked on Canada's Avro Arrow designed the landing gear for the Apollo 11 mission.

JFK elected president

2ww

That's is why the world is the way it is. Some Jews lost a long time ago and they want to Genocide everything.

theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2017/07/27/rabid-dog-jewish-supremacist-lawmaker-in-israel-says-he-wants-to-execute-the-relatives-of-palestinians-who-killed-police-officers/

Rabid dog Jewish supremacist lawmaker in Israel says he wants to ‘execute’ the relatives of Palestinians who killed police officers

>Another 6 million
Why are they so obsessed with that number?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree

>TheAlhambra Decree(also known as theEdict of Expulsion) was an edict issued on 31 March 1492, by the jointCatholic MonarchsofSpain(Isabella I of CastileandFerdinand II of Aragon) ordering the expulsion of practicing Jews from theKingdoms of CastileandAragonand its territories and possessions by 31 July of that year

Later, cryptojews and cryptomuslims were expulsed. That was Inquisition's work. Also, there were racial purity laws:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

the internet is hitler, they can't stop him/it

>implying 6 gorillion kikes died in ww2

I fucking wish

I'm so sick of all you antisemitic assholes saying the holocaust isn't real. Six million JEWS died, how can you deny that? If seven million of your people died would you deny that too? The nazis killed over eight million Jews and you just act like it's some crazy "conspiracy." At the minimum, ten million died in gas chambers alone. If we do not remember the twelve million dead, the holocaust will happen again but this time instead of sixteen million, it will be all of us.

Marriage

Why do you think they want to usurp white genes, white names, white accomplishments, etc. so much?

The Jew is not naturally superior, he is only talented at tricking others into thinking he is.

One can only dream.

Babylonian conquest, Assyrian conquest/ rule, Egyptian conquest/ enslavement, Hittite conquest/ rule, Persian conquest, Roman conquest/ rule, Greek conquest, Spanish Inquisition, take your pick.

That was a Jew that said that you dolt. But if you want evidence prepare for a dump.

Nope.
But they're starting to lose.
Have you wondered why leftist/anti-white shit has tripled this last year alone? They're terrified, they know what's coming to them, so they're using all they have available, and they're losing.

degenerates BTFO!

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/the-apocalypse-of-70-ad/

this nigga knows!

It's because if it's relation to the hooocaust.

They are suffering another holocaust of their own making.

Aka white genocide.

Romans attacked their temple, plus the temple of El.

For everything there is a first time.

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

they lose in the moral sense, which means they don't acquire true knowledge and get reincarnated as beasts.

they will also probably be all rounded up and killed within 1 generation and hated the world over.

it's not really winning when you dont fight fair desu.

rome fucked them slow and hard without lube.

the mongols didnt give a fuck who they were they were to behave or be put to death. part of the middle east and europe was in the mongol empire. they ruled over jews christians and muslims and not many cases where some one had to be executed for being a faggot

israel is boycotting all japanese goods . after the announcement the japanese economy pucked up a little

They didn't win in Germany
Hitler rose to power and stopped what the Jews were trying to do, and were only spared because of American and Russian interference.
Now Jews are trying the same shit here but this time they won't have US and RUS to come save their asses.

Pretty much every contest ever that had semi fair rules.
They win all subjective shit like Academy Awards and Nobel Jew Prize and gimme gimme gimme cuz of ma 6million.

You aren't winning when a nigger(Obama) is the face of your evil. That's right even a nigger is trusted over a schlomo.

>6 million Jews
>6 Day War
>6 Death Camps
>666
>Not even mentioning the Star of David which is filled with Satanic iconography

Jesus was right when he called you bastards the children of the devil. I hope this is just a shitpost.

They pretty much got continuously BTFO up until they were emancipated in the western world in the 19th century.

>Has there ever been a scenario where the Jews DIDN'T win?
359 on record.

>Holocaust forensics handbooks series
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/HHS-pdf.zip
Kindle:
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/HHS-kindle.zip
>Harold Covington: Common questions and answers
youtu.be/zeqsiR4HVCA
>Germar Rudolf exposes Auschwitz's Curated Lies
youtu.be/PSYJBVvyP08
>The First Holocaust : The Surprising Origin of the Six-Million Figure
youtu.be/yBnMtkbWPCs

Masada, basically any time they tried to fuck with the Romans

Khmelnytsky Uprising of 1649
>The Khmelnytsky Uprising (Polish: Powstanie Chmielnickiego; Ukrainian: пoвcтaння Бoгдaнa Хмeльницькoгo; Russian: вoccтaниe Бoгдaнa Хмeльницкoгo; also known as the Cossack-Polish War,[1] Chmielnicki Uprising, or the Khmelnytsky insurrection[2]) was a Cossack rebellion within the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth in 1648–1657, which led to the creation of a Cossack Hetmanate in Ukrainian lands.
>. The insurgency was accompanied by mass atrocities committed by Cossacks against the civilian population, especially against the Roman Catholic clergy and the Jews.
>The losses inflicted on the Jews of Poland during the fatal decade 1648–1658 were appalling. In the reports of the chroniclers, the number of Jewish victims varies between one hundred thousand and five hundred thousand. But even if we accept the lower figure, the number of victims still remains colossal, even exceeding the catastrophes of the Crusades and the Black Death in Western Europe. Some seven hundred Jewish communities in Poland had suffered massacre and pillage. In the Ukrainian cities situated on the left banks of the Dnieper, the region populated by Cossacks ... the Jewish communities had disappeared almost completely. In the localities on the right shore of the Dneiper or in the Polish part of Ukraine as well as those of Volhynia and Podolia, wherever Cossacks had made their appearance, only about one tenth of the Jewish population survived.
>100,000 Kikes, damn
Granted, the numbers were obviously inflated, just like the 6 million lie, and it's likely probably about around 10,000-40,000, but still, they fucking massacred the Jews, and have done it many times in history. There is no greater Kike Killing Machine than the Cossacks, which is probably Ukraine's Jew government is at war with the Donbass, not to mention the Jewish lead Holodomor. It amazes me how Ukraine has been such a lifelong enemy of the Jews.

did you notice that there is almost no single muslim country in this list?

muslim-jewish alliance when?

Tl;Dr the Cossacks chimped out and murdered a fuckton of Jews in the 17th century and onwards.

it made liberals and the right wing hate each other so they won technically

The American Revolution. The kikes managed to shill "(((judeo)))-christian into its founding but there were no heebs involved. Anyone with a burger education like me has heard that phrase anytime the Revolution is (((taught))).

im jewish and I turned into a complete failure. I cant think of a moment in my life where I ever win

>ask out lifelong crush? rejected and ghosted
>ask out many others women prior? same result
>finish school in my field? cant land the job
>eat a baconator? parents disown me
>serious mental issues? all medication makes me hyper aggressive
>finally find an annual enjoyable activity? canceled indefinitely

you can at least feel comfort that this jew lost.

This. They gained the world, but they'll lose their souls.

>we
You are not us faggot. We, the United States of America, went to the moon.

lol man no one wants you too lose. This war is the satanists and elite vs all the rest of us, the Jews have nothing special to gain from helping they are just indoctrinated into massive retardadness to do what they are doing and bred for it for 1000's of years

hah! you almost got me, ya silly faggot

every time they were enslaved, read 1 kings and 2 kings.
nero really hated jews
roman occupation of israel
>couldnt keep Jesus dead

>oy vey