Trump supporters now openly defending AMNESTY

What the fuck happened?

Remember when Trump supporters wanted to deport the spics, and stop immigration by taking down the Hart-Celler Act? Now it seems like all the Trump fanatics are in ultra damage control mode, to the point that they are DEFENDING FUCKING AMNESTY. How do you allow yourself to fall this far? Are you that insecure in your support of Trump that you can't fathom disagreeing with the man on some things and criticizing some of his policies? You would actually be OK with muh compromise granting amnesty to 800k spics (probably a fake number, much higher in reality)? This would be the fucking KILLSHOT to white America.

It's fucking pathetic.

/ptg/ is full of cultist cucks

exhibit A: /ptg/
what used to be a general meant for Trump supporters has now been taking over by Trump DEFENDERS who don't really care about Trump's policies, but only posting funny twitter replies to liberals

scroll through these threads and you will see the AMNESTY defending at an alarming rate, if you DONT want amnesty then you are a SHILL!!!

Amnesty for 800k with stipulations is better than 8mil 15yrs from now. I don't agree with it but until we can gun down spics crossing the border then we are shit out of luck. Hopefully he will build the fucking wall.

Fuck you.
Amnesty is INDEFENSIBLE.

1. The 800k number is likely fictional, just like Reagan's 1 million number was actually 4 million.
2. 800k+ more spics AND all of their family members who will be able to come here legally will guarantee Dems win the elections, starting at the local level and working their way up. This will end White America. Forget 15 years from now you fucking idiots, DACA will destroy us NOW.
3. This is literally the same exact thing Reagan tried to do, and how did that work out? You just want to keep trying the same exact shit, amnesty for supposedly better immigration law and border security, when it doesn't fucking work? This is beyond Trump's control, he can TRY to compromise with the Dems, but just like with Reagan, they can take back everything once they are back in control.
4. Fuck you.

the drones have no response, I see

It honestly is shocking how pathetic some Trump supporters are in their idolization of him. You're right, they dont give a fuck about policy, they just want to be on his side no matter what.

He could literally do everything Hillary or Obama would do or have done and they would eat that shit up.

These guys are much more pathetic than I thought.

You're completely right, so you aren't going to get a lot of replies here. It seems like Trump has basically said "fuck it" and is letting shit go on auto pilot now.

/ptg/ has turned into T_D civic nationalists. Every time Sup Forums is mentioned there people point them to those threads.

What's the point of civic nationalism? It does the same thing as globalism.

Exactly.

They assume they can magically convince groups of people that never voted Republican will for some reason. They probably think of Trump gives them Amnesty the DACAs will vote for Trump next election.

But I'm not defending trump. I dropped him quickly once I realized he wasn't going to follow through on any of his campaign promises.

I'm full on NatSoc at this point. The white race must be preserved at all costs. If trump stands in the way of that he is our enemy

I agree, fuck amnesty, but you can't blame Trump for ending DACA and then forcing Congress to do their job, it was a good move.

Congress probably will grant amnesty, which means hopefully any RINOs up for re-election in the midterms get the boot. I don't see what it changes though, the spics are already here, we just need to deport as many others as we can that aren't established and in the workforce. Hopefully whatever congress decides to pass will including deporting any "dreamers" too who are unemployed.

Kellyanne literally brought dreamers into the White House to convince Trump to keep DACA last week.

Tucker sounds like he's essentially given up.

What do Rush, Hannity, Savage, Alex Jones think right now?

I assume Bannon-Breitbart aren't for amnesty, but who knows at this point.

Trump could always VETO it, but he won't since he is fine with the amnesty.
>I don't see what it changes though
If the spics are legalized then they will be able to vote, plus bring their family members here immediately, who will also vote. ADDITIONALLY, Reagan's amnesty led to a massive legal immigration increase, which is not going to come from white countries. Please just look at the image in the OP. This will only end poorly.

I'm sure the accelerationists are fapping.

Ban generals, these never ending circle jerk threads are cancer, shit is fucking annoying. Sorry to whoever else makes gay generals but its for the greater good.

dude they all already vote anyway, how do you think Hilldawg got so many votes?

Why are you such a defeatist? If they already vote then they are voting illegally, the solution is stricter voter ID laws, not to fucking grant amnesty. Stop giving in to spics and libshits.

The whole point is to piss off Shareblue.

This shouldn't even be a civic/ethno nationalist issue, I thought people were waking up to the fact that open borders are a problem? Where are all the "based Cubans" and legal immigrants who should be on the front lines doing everything they can to fight this shit?

If Republicans don't get tough on immigration then we will fail to save this country and we will be hunted in the streets like white south africans

if we pass amnesty we do not have what it takes to get tough on immigration

the fact that not only establishment Republicans, but Trump voters too (/ptg/) are fine with amnesty means that we are already past the point of no return
they are all willing to settle for the civic nationalist lie rather than admit that this is not a good idea, because that would mean going against their god, Donald