HAPPENING: The US Treasury has stopped publishing its Daily Cash Balance

WTF is going on with the daily treasury reports??!?

treasury.gov/resource-center/international/ESF/Pages/reports.aspx

fms.treas.gov/dts/index.html

500 - HTTP_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR

This happened yesterday, and then it came back online with Septermber 1st being the most recent report available. Now there is a 500 - HTTP_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR again. How much lag time is there when the daily treasury report is working properly? Is the new daily report always supposed to be published the next business day?

IS THE TILL EMPTY?? IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE END??!! SHOULD I PUT ALL OF MY MONEY INTO BITCOIN RIGHT AWAY? WHEN WILL THE COLLAPSE HAPPEN??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_pvffqchk
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/199-days-treasury-says-debt-has-been-frozen-18112975000000
benjaminfulford.com
neilkeenan.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is it. The treasury is kill and no one gives a fuck.

If you don't have bitcoin your fucked

illuminati is planning some intense shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_pvffqchk

BUMPING WITH ALL MY FUG

Not like this is new. ((( They ))) have been faking numbers since at least 2015.

cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/199-days-treasury-says-debt-has-been-frozen-18112975000000

FUK DONALB DRUXXXMF

FUK WITE PPL

IMPEACH 45!

BUMP.

>WTF is going on with the daily treasury reports??!?

All goyim are advised to ignore btc until biz is fully loaded. We'll tell you when you can invest, until then keep magaing lol

This is what is happening. It is a long story and most likely not for 90% of the morons on Sup Forums because most of you drank the fluoride and have a two minute attention span.

benjaminfulford.com
neilkeenan.com

These are based websites of true journalists. They don't give a damn.

Chan coin you mean

I've always wondered about HAARP and if the conspiracies are legit.

Look up weatherwars101 on jt, it's Doppler radar in conjunction with 3g-5g cell towers and haarp.

With a dash of aluminum in the air from chem trails, this is why hurricane season is only starting.

Yeah, I'll get right on that...

Once the lolsuit against the founder is over it'll moon.

>Laughing in lambo

>Clearly the controllers of the old system are not going out without a fight. The “once in a thousand years” (upgraded from once in 500 years) Hurricane Harvey was definitely a weather warfare attack on the US. The Magazine Charlie Hebdo, owned by the French branch of the Rothschild family, seems to point the finger at its owners with a cover page implying that God flooded Houston, Texas as an attack on Nazis.
Who the hell is this guy lol

>Google’s Eric Schmidt, Facebooks’ Mark Zuckerberg and Amazon’s Jeff Bezos are also now under attack for their brazen efforts to manipulate public discourse and will have their companies nationalized and broken up, CIA sources say.
please be real

SLIDE THREAD. SHAREBLUE SHILLS TRYING TO COVER UP GOD EMPEROR TRUMP'S DESCISION TO INVESTIGATE DACA.

STAY ALERT FELLOW PEDES

Whatchu talkin bout

Ignore him, he's being retarded.

Fulford is pure conspirotainment, ((CIA SOURCES SAY)).. like CNN, but with tin foil.
No clue who keenan is, but i'll check'em out.

ITS EMPTY
ITS ALL EMPTY

I thought so too but go back through all of the months and years of his newsletters and try to debunk them. I keep running into things that point to Fulford being right. I'm not a gullible person either so everything I hear I take with a grain of salt and so should everyone else.

bump

"Go to an ATM, withdraw EVERYTHING you can. Wake up your sister and tell her to do the same."
Wtf it's 12:03am. Should I be worried?

Why would Trump post his personal worth?

bump for potential