notehub.org/b1v5b

RUNDOWN
========
>[Hurricane continues to charge]
>Windspeed 185MPH, tracked for possibly 200+
>Pressure 913mb, could fall below 900
>Lesser Antilles currently being hit; heavy rain Puerto Rico
>Next reconnaissance at 5:00PM EST
>Stores throughout the ENTIRE state of Florida are basically out of food, water, and gas
>If you're planning on evacuating, you need to leave NOW. Travel will become impossible later on

LINKS
========

trackthetropics.com/irma
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

>Real-Time Irma Guidance
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/

>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org

>Hurricane Preparedness
nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
========
mahobeachcam.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=sJDDxaq_C5M

youtube.com/watch?v=K3OHZHHPU9k

youtube.com/watch?v=pGORLr9_i4U

codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA
youtube.com/watch?v=cQnvxJZucds
youtube.com/watch?v=l-2KhmOCtvg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/lovelyti/status/905603773866835968
twitter.com/ASCBofficial/status/905607229474312193
theguardian.com/world/live/2017/sep/06/hurricane-irma-caribbean-islands-category-5-storm?CMP=share_btn_fb&page=with:block-59b0a314e4b066447a05c7cd#block-59b0a314e4b066447a05c7cd
nypost.com/2017/09/06/hurricane-irma-wipes-tiny-caribbean-island-off-the-map/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA

Bump with terrifying Joplin tornado video. Not a tornado thread but it's a natural disaster

youtube.com/watch?v=cQnvxJZucds

Fuck off you fat roastie

t. virgin floridian

This is literally turning into nothing fuck you faggots for driving up gas prices AGAIN FOR NO FUCKING REASON GODDAMN FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

How so?

>not happening
Faggot, it is still two days away and still building in strength. The Eyewall Reformation will cause this to be an even bigger beast

Daily, long distance travelers btfo by two hurricanes

This board has a terrible reputation on pretty much any other place on the web, even other boards on Sup Forums.

Ask people on GameFAQs, Kotaku, Reddit, Tumblr, and they'll all point out how circlejerkily insane this place is. People on those places laugh at this board's insistence on accepting YouTube videos and image macros as a source over peer-reviewed journals and legitimate authorities.

and those are just the websites frequented by young intellectuals, the same demographic Sup Forums would claim to be part off (judging from the demographic threads; THANKS for letting me know how many straight white males in their late teens and twenties are deeply hateful inside; it makes me wonder how many I know in real life TRULY are)

YouTube, Facebook, and every other major website have owners extremely hostile to your views. When I look at the posts here, I can definitely see why they're justified in taking this kind of shit out of their own websites, which -- by the way, they own. You can't claim free speech when it is 100% within their right to remove future Breiviks and Elliot Rodgers from being associated with them.

You are going to lose. Face it. History is on our side. How many of your ilk aside from Hitler were successful in ANY way? Any way that can't be attributed to privilege and any other basic unfairness in general?

I...wut?

Trump is using hurricanes to deport illegals

models are pushing it farther and farther east every hour to the point where itll be a fish storm

You stand for nothing.

You have nothing.

You are nothing.

Somebody post the sea surface temperature map

thats stupid and inefficient as all get out.

stupid? yes
inefficient? yes
effective? yes

come on, stay up, if I can't fall asleep till 2 in the morning neither can you.

Which models? How far east?

this please

both gfs and euro

is it? natural disaster clean up is the biggest bump to approval ratings ever. He's deporting spics back to mexico and niggers back to africa and people are thanking him for it at the end of the day. it's flawless.

dont listen.
been watching this shit all day.
it drifted east then back west then back east and now back west.
its a fucking toss up still.

trips of truth

heh

All except the Euro but the only one OTS is the CMC, which is a joke of a model.

It will make at least one landfall in the US

>when leftists and right wing nuts believe in HAARP

So how fucked am I being in the Charlotte metro area? Pic related it's happened before.

Think we will know for almost certainty in 24 hrs?

what did he mean by this

fuck off shillposter, this isn't even an appicable thread for your botposting, fucking kike.

What about that old guy who did a sleepover under the hurricane? Did we get info on him?

Heard some crazy news, like 90% of an island's buildings were damaged. Anyone have more info?

We already know SE FL is going to be affect. We don't know if the eye will come ashore.

To determine what happens after we need to wait for Friday's 12z models

Replace a few nouns and it would read exactly like a Sup Forums post tbqh.

nope. we will have a much better idea. but Matthew changed farther east literally 6 hours before impact and pretty much did nothing. so its pretty much always up in the air.

Ill stay up with you. I'm off work until Saturday in central Florida. Gonna be fun

Here you go senpai youtube.com/watch?v=l-2KhmOCtvg&feature=youtu.be

Oh look its another " were all hitlers in waiting" post. Thanks for the pasta faggot.

IT WILL LITERALLY MISS FLORIDA ALMOST COMPLETELY AND MAKE LANDFALL IN WILMINGTON NORTH CAROLINA BARELY CATEGORY 2 AT THAT POINT NOT HAPPENING

YOU FAGGOTS AND YOUR NONSTOP HABBENIN HYSTERIA ARE INSUFFERABLE KYS ALL OF YOU

By her own logic she is a corrupt government payment accepting shill

>Dat food stamp lyfe

Barbuda, a small island between Cuba and Venezuela. Supposedly 1000+ dead

yeah just let the news agencies get in their offices.
oh wait,
literally 95% of buildings are gone.
not damaged. FUCKING GONE.

twitter.com/lovelyti/status/905603773866835968

F

will the flamingos be safe?

What happened that made mathew curve away? Are the same conditions in place?

does anyone have the "floridians are the most powerful race in the world" image with the hurricane in the background?

What's the death toll so far?

Youre a big storm

I want to pet those flamingos

y-you too

lol
twitter.com/ASCBofficial/status/905607229474312193

Prepare for some negro immigrants, sir.

rip

Props to the guys calming everyone down

Florida really doesnt have a shit ton of flamingos like people think... just so you know.

also most our palm trees are shitty spikey ones. not pretty coconut palms.

This isn't the same. Irma is still 5 and getting stronger, pressure down to 909 or 901. Even Jeff doesn't want to be in Florida for this.

t.b.h. I've met a number of Islandniggers and they are much better behaved than our city dwelling darkies

we will know on friday night desu

Jason ascended to the astral plane and banished it.

you better sit down user...
its rough...

whelp...

here goes...

3. Three people have died.

DON'T START NEW BREAD UNTIL 280 POSTS HAVE BEEN MADE

WE /EASTERNSATELLITE/ NOW

WHAT?!?!?!

Just leave the goddamn truck and save yourself.

this is from china or something

what about island niggers in Equatorial Guinea

After or before fugging them?

sabal palms, aka cabbage palms. its the state tree
read a book

>90% of the houses gone
>literally every road has at least one house virtually intact or "minor damage", just roof/windows gone
?

There are a lot of newfags in here. They will learn.

no. just one dead. some kid while the mother tried to get to new shelter after hers was destroyed. they didn't say exactly how.

best hemisphere only, others need not apply

big if true

I live next to disney world. there are plenty of flamingos.

RIPPERONI IN PEACE

Sauce?

no way just one person died in Barbuda with 90% of the shit destroyed
>might as well ditch Barbuda and give it to America, juts become Antigua

praise kek

Good ol' Hugo. Not a South Carolinian around who doesn't have that storm etched into their mind forever.

Carolinas should be fine if it continues it's path toward Florida in the next day. Florida is looking rightly fucked, though. Almost all models have it making a right-hand turn to fuck up the entire state from bottom to top. Those idiots never learn, either. Lot of folks saying "it will miss us like Matthew."

Praise kek

hmm

>>literally every road has at least one house virtually intact or "minor damage", just roof/windows gone
nigga what do you think the inside looks like

Soon.

This one was already old. I'm glad someone linked it a bit early instead of some attentionfag stroking his cock as he makes a new one or something. Thread recycling is preferred.

>3 640rds 7.62x39 in sealed can
>500rds 223 sealed container
>500rds of 9 10mm 45acp sealed container
>300rds 7.62x54r
What do you fags have?

Jesus fucking christ

FOR WEST COAST FAGS.

SAFETY HARBOR GAS STATIONS (2 of them) WILL/SHOULD HAVE GAS TOMORROW MORNING.

KWIK STOP IN SAFETY HARBOR HAS INDIVIDUAL BOTTLES OF WATER ON SALE IF DESPERATE.

f

theguardian.com/world/live/2017/sep/06/hurricane-irma-caribbean-islands-category-5-storm?CMP=share_btn_fb&page=with:block-59b0a314e4b066447a05c7cd#block-59b0a314e4b066447a05c7cd

Death and destruction by man made weather???

The government of that Nogville want more international gibs.

Stormchaser during Matthew and overall madman.

Enough Mr. ATF

>evacuating
pussies.

This is Reddit novelty account tier

They'll adapt to the bigger ways. They'll be manipulated by the eternal Jew. I'm telling you. I grew up among swedes but my little brother 14y/o is full on nigger trash. Can't even understand him when he speaks some of the times. Walks around in a tracksuit and listens to rap. Last time I checked with him, all his friends have foreign names.

nypost.com/2017/09/06/hurricane-irma-wipes-tiny-caribbean-island-off-the-map/