Why the Jew has no shame?

Why the Jew has no shame?

>Jews have no shame
>best girl is ashamed of Jewishness
Pick one.

Just one

They're naturally obnoxious people and kinda geeky, kinda pedo-y, or kinda slutty. Sometimes all three. Their "progressive" parents going to the bathroom in front of them and walking around naked in front of them when they're kids contributes to this.

They see themselves as above everyone else. The lowliest jew is higher than the greatest goyim in the eyes of the jews, so what do they care what the goyim think of them? They're protected by their brothers and sisters even if they fuck up royally, so they can behave however they like.

Also, since they're all fucked up in various ways, they don't judge one another too harshly. They all have proclivities, so it doesn't matter who did what.

Living in a big city does this to you, it's not just kikes. It warps your mind.

because they don't have white guilt

outskirts of town master race reporting in, not so far I have to be a huntfag, not so close to be a welfare recipient

THIS...

too busy acquiring wealth and nobel prizes to have shame

>Why the Jew has no shame?
Because it's a Jew

You mean cronyism, and cronyism again because you lie about a genocide.
Even though Jews commit the genocides.

Jews are stupid garbage people. Einstein was a plagiarist fraud hyped by the Jew media.
Nobel prizes for the shit Jewish version of everything.

Serious question, what colour eyes does Silverman have?

Sarah Silver is my dream hate fuck

its the way they're hatched

They're demons

She does look like she knows what she is doing.

She was nude in 'Take This Watz' six years ago and she looked disgusting.
It makes you realize those piles of starved Jews due to Allies bombing the interment camps weren't gross so much because they were dead and starved, the bodies looked disgusting because they were naked Jews.

Money

DIGSGUSTIG

Add another Jew to the photo

this is spot on

They realized their power after Balfour declaration.
American Goyim are really just dumb animals to be herded to do anything the chosen people want through mass media propaganda.

i want to fug sarah silverman desu

"But the fact is, there is a continuing and biased campaign being waged against us for a long time now by your politicians and many of your writers by way of your media, especially Hollywood, for the purpose of misrepresenting Islam and its adherents to drive you away from the true religion."

>Look at these cherry picked pics I found on the internet that support my argument
I'm as happy as the next guy to climb ontop of a soap box autisitcally screeching
>DA JOOZ DID IT11!!1

But srsly OP, you ain't even trying hard...