#BREAKING: Reports coming in that Israel airstrikes attacked an Iranian research/rocket center in Hamah province inside...

>#BREAKING: Reports coming in that Israel airstrikes attacked an Iranian research/rocket center in Hamah province inside Masyaf city:

twitter.com/MorocanArab/status/905601424087756800

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/905607195504586754
twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/905611629345349633
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/905599794781016064
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/905584211641421825
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/905585368086564864
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/905593750864486400
nzivnet.com/articles/11265
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-russia-israel-idUSKCN1B30JS
timesofisrael.com/idf-to-launch-mock-war-with-hezbollah-in-its-largest-drill-in-20-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Praying for it to be real.
Bumpity

I'm ready for Trump to come to the aid of our Greatest Ally.

>Trump pissed at Obama signing stupid deal thats terrible but Obama gave Iran everything up front so leaving the deal is a bad move

>Trump lets Mossad do the work instead.

Based tbqh

*hopes for fierce retaliation*

True if real

I thought you meant in Iran itself. But Masyaf is in Syria. Not the happening I was hoping for. Israel bombs Syria all the time already.

Replying to @WaelHussaini

Unconfirmed
Reports about downing an #Israeli jet over #EastLebanon
Waiting for an official statement from the #SAA command.

>israel airstrikes attacked

I checked our news site, nothing yet.

Confirmed, this is nowhere near the Golan Heights, very deep into Assad territory. Many Iranians could have been killed.

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/905607195504586754

#Syria: #Israel|i warplanes have bombed pro-#Assad forces at the Altalai Scientific Research Center at #Masyaf in #Hama Province tonight.

thanks, kikes user.

Isn't there supposed to be a russian air cover?

>its an /sg/ falls for a troll account episode
this is just like the time partisan girl said the us was invading syria

Like clockwork. Tick tock. Thanks haarp

I hope to god his true. I know it is not, but I really hope it is.

Good. Fuck Iran and fuck islam.

Praying for war.

Fucking kikes

disgusting kikes violating the soverignity of other countries .

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/905611629345349633

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/905599794781016064

>21:21:21

hmm

There's supposed to be. If reports about a downed Israeli jet are true, it worked.

I think the reason Russia never hits Israel back for this shit is because 1) Israel has 400 nuclear warheads and the means to hit Moscow and 2) the U.S. would immediately rush to the aid of it's "Greatest Ally".

The worst thing is that if nobody says anything this won't even make the news

Exorcise Demons, Nuke Israel. World peace now.

O boy

I wish. The world's on the brink, and all we need is a little push.

nuking russia for what ? taking down illegal jets in syria ? i don t think so , and US can suck dick as well . RUSSIA would be right taking down jew jets in syrian teritory

I dont care unless this quickly spirals into WW3

Why would there be an Iranian research center in Masyaf?

They're basically the only civilized, yet traditional and religious, country left on earth. Christianity has not only totally failed to stem the tide of Godless degeneracy, it has now embraced it. Fuck you.

ASSASSINS

much like the templars, the chosen people can do no wrong in a world they control

Iran attacked Israel's bombs with its rocket center.

every hit against muslims is a good hit

You underestimate the eternal Jew. They haven't had to fight a peer opponent in years. Their airstrikes have gone largely uncontested for ages, even when they flattened the Syrian reactor back in 2007.

If an Israeli jet got shot down, Israel would probably go to war. They've been spending the past few weeks screaming about how the Russian air defense systems pose a threat to the Jewish State.

>The Israeli jets breached the Syrian airspace from Tal Kalah West #Homs CS

>Reports of an air defense missiles launch.

twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/905584211641421825

>I'm typing as the Israeli jets buzzing over #Beirut

twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/905585368086564864

>Israeli jets reported to be flying near #AlQunitera now.

twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/905593750864486400

Wait wait wait, is this the same place earlier today that had some new buildings constructed for supposed rocket testing?

Please just kill the kikes instead. Iran isn't the one getting 3 billion per year in aid from us.

"Peace talks", that's what they were, Goyim. Peace talks.

Good luck Israel. You faggots can be on your own for this one

It won't happen. Israel's nuclear arsenal means they can pull shit like this and let their persistent, tacit threat of a multi-megaton warhead up Tehran's ass protect them from any retaliation? Why do you think they are scared so shitless of Iran having nukes that they make sure to flood America with propaganda of "Iran will destroy poor, defenseless Israel if they get a nuke" and get the CIA to make Stuxnet for them?

Russia has some pretty nifty tech. I doubt we want to go to war with them.

meh.
kikes killing ragheads.

That and the fact like 20-25% of Israelis have Russian ancestry

>It seems that at this moment, the sounds of a cavernous orchestra that mixes the sounds of modern Russian anti-aircraft missiles with the sounds of Iranian ballistic missile factories with a delicate scent of uranium sound so rattling that it is amazing how the world does not shudder at the very sound of these sounds

>Is the combination of an unprecedented air defense system in our region coupled with an Iranian feeling that they are completely immune to any damage to the missile factories they are building in Syria, and also to Lebanon, which are intended solely to try to destroy the State of Israel, not causing instability in our region that will force the relevant parties to try to destroy the threat? At all costs ?

>Does Russia understand that Israel will do everything, including everything, to preserve its survival?

nzivnet.com/articles/11265

>Netanyahu told Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday that Israel was prepared to act unilaterally to prevent an expanded Iranian military presence in Syria.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-russia-israel-idUSKCN1B30JS

It's so civilized and based you ran away from it in order to praise it from a different country

Dumb fucking diaspora shill.

Big if true

>Does Russia understand that Israel will do everything, including everything, to preserve its survival?

>Christianity has not only totally failed to stem the tide of Godless degeneracy
That's because we're mostly atheists now.

We really don't, especially seeing as we'll have at least two major natural disasters we'll be dealing with, and the North Korean crisis to boot.

But, it is worth watching.

Bibi, what are you doing?

Yawwwwn this is a big juicy nothing burger. Look at the time aren't you tired?

Time to go to sleep.

I must sleep.

I've never hated the kikes this much. They threaten you and attack you while playing the victim at the same time. I've never wanted to kill Jews as much as I do right now.

Might be true

Gotta admire the way they just get away with it. It's comical.

I've got some level of sympathy for Israeli jews and their quest to secure a safe life for themselves in their own nation. (although they stole the land)
But these light skinned niggers should seriously start working to find a solution with Iran.
It is obvious that nothings gonna stop the trio Russia - Iran - Turkey to dictate terms at some point, they are not gonna overreact to this shit but instead start attacking them coordinated at a certain point in future on their terms.
And Trump's not gonna be around forever, the next Democrat president might be even worse than Obongo.
So find a settlement, idiots. Jews had great relations with Muslims for over a thousand years until they decided that it's time to purge some sandnigger ass from their own homelands.
You can't afford to be hated by both Christians and Muslims at the same time! And I need your shitty movies, because somehow all others are incapable on delivering something watchable.

>Israel

Nothing to see here goys, just adults doing big boy stuff

>Dear Iran...

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

probably they used f35 to bypass s400 ANTI AIR . BIG IF TRUE . ALTHO i heard 1 jet went down

This
Someday we will have a non kike lover controlling our government again

Absolutely this, if they were upfront about it i wouldn't hate them to the point of furiously wishing for every jew and hebrew to be anhiliated

>3 billion per year in aid from us.
Is that all you think the kikes are getting? boy are you retarded.

who do you suppose those missile factories and chemical weapons facilities are aimed at?

ironic

Their psychopathic narcissism has been well known for centuries.

Watch Mel Gibson's Hacksaw Ridge. Better than any of the trash Jews put out year by year. Also, all my sympathy for Jews have shriveled up. Muslims used to stay in their nations and basically keep to themselves. Jews are trying to displace Muslims from their nations, send them to Europe because white people get hurt in the fees fees and invite them in and Israel will slowly expand its influence in that region while sand-niggering all of Europe. Fuck the kikes. I preferred it when Muslims were in that region. We also didn't give them handouts and nuclear missiles for no God-damned reason. They are the biggest "instability" to any region they inhabit.

meanwhile

>Tens of thousands of Israeli soldiers will stage a mock 10-day war against the Hezbollah terrorist group in northern Israel beginning Tuesday, marking the IDF’s largest exercise in nearly 20 years

timesofisrael.com/idf-to-launch-mock-war-with-hezbollah-in-its-largest-drill-in-20-years

I've never wanted war with Russia. Russians have always been cool as fuck when I've met them in person. Mexico we should raze to the ground though.

Against ISIS? Oh well they're basically Israel anyways

(((BREAKING)))
(((REPORTS)))
(((DEFIANT)))
(((SLAM))))
(((BOMBSHELL)))
Fuck of kike media

Gotta ask a kike this: I read once that you don't like crosses, not even in writing and I thought, what a bunch of Christian hating bigots.
But then I read recently that you are really anal about idolatry. Is it actually because you view the cross as some kind of idolatry, so not actually something that is about Christianity in specific?

The West is literally their plantation.

Nuke Isra-hell.

Remember goys, if you boycott Israeli goods that's a prison sentence!

Kikes can cry all they want. Syria will become an Iranian-Hezbollah outpost and the Shiite Empire that goes from Iran to the borders of Israel is already a reality. And this Shiite Empire is under Russia's nuclear shield.

The delicious thing is that the Jews create this situation themselves.

I saw that movie, the story itself is something I wouldn't criticise but the movie itself was dull to me.
And too much pathos for my taste. Other Mel Gibson movies are much better in my opinion, The passion of Christ, Braveheart, the Patriot - all great movies.

It's an easy figure to cite without the autists blowing a gasket, don't call your betters retarded.

Kek, is it happening or not...pls rspnd ^;_;^

ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

When will these terrorist be bought to justice?

This -- > Russia is helping Iran and Syria fight ISIS rather effectively and this is pissing off the Kikes because ISIS is basically the Israeli Mossad.

probably us considering we could actually destroy Iran conventionally where the Hebrews would get annhilated

Idk famalam I'm trying to source it but other than tweets I got nothing so far.

I *want* to say it's legit but some sourcing would be nice.

This is literally North Korean rhetoric.

But it's okay when Greatest Ally says it.

>call your betters retarded.

Fags and Mexicans are equally degenerate

Damn Bibi is so nervous with the corruption investigation, he would risk war with Syria, Iran and possibly Russia. Jeeez.

>dot your i's and cross your t's
now you know why you have to do this: it annoys a Jew out there somewhere

You can bet your ass. Also you can bet your ass that they already have a solution for your everything, including everything.
I suspect their plan is encircle Israel slowly and when Antisemitism in the West is at an all time high they'll strike.
But they wont go Zyklon on your asses, just force you to live the multicultural dream with Arabs.

>US is most religious Western country
>all Presidents have been members of Cuckstianity churches
>cuckstianity has been behind every progressive movement in this country and support charities that feed millions of niggers

they could be wiped off the earth for good so easily and quickly..how does putin resist the urge..

i fucking hate isreal.

they are trying to force his hand.

That what the binary was earlier, saw that exact location in the gps coords

Israelis don't give a fuck. Russians be careful.

I am..what are you gonna do about it

I'm sure they are shitting their pants.

do sanitariums even exist anymore