The Wall from Game of Thrones proves that Trumps wall on our border with Mexico is a BAD idea...

The Wall from Game of Thrones proves that Trumps wall on our border with Mexico is a BAD idea. People from Mexico are not our enemies, they are our allies. Regardless of where we are from we are all humans. We must look past our differences and unite to stand a better chance of defeating our true enemies.

Faggot

>non-geo flag
I wonder what Semitic race of people was behind this post

So you're saying Mexicans are just like the army of the dead and we need to unite against them?

I totally agree.

Who's our true enemies, again? Why can't they be our allies in Mexico?

Mexicans are the wildlings, the army of the dead does not exist on our planet ... yet. But we must be prepared for when they come.

If you can't articulate your ideas and instead infantilize your arguments by dumbing it down to a blanket analogy from Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, or Star Wars then JUST FUCK OFF!

Just a reminder that if you watch game of thrones you might as well go on craigslist and find a sweaty fat jewish man and lick his sweaty shitty asshole because you're a faggot cuckold for the juden who loves consuming jewish filth & shit.

>the army of the dead does not exist on our planet
Really?

You can't be fucking serious...

What if I pirate it?

can I shoot flint tipped arrows at Mexicans? That all I want!

The Gay King from the Game of Thrones proves that OP is a bottom faggot.

>the "white" walkers

>implying Trumps wall is to stop a handful of Mexicans

Think ahead

>Magic fairytale bullshit proves real world truth!
Kill yourself

Nice

sooo mexicans are undead nigger faggots who will eat your face and turn you into a nigger faggot...

yea we need to think long term. the wall is a band aid we need to glass those bitches

Wow, he's right. I just realized that borders are just literally lines in the sand!

Fuck Mexico, your degenerate show, and you.

This is more disgusting than the gore.

fuck, that's thee worst case scenario beheading right there.

I suppose in that case -- and providing you support the Lannisters, and want danii and her cucks and savages dead... then the oven would have to remain as cold as the night king's anus.

I wonder what drives a grown man to do this.

There's a big fat door for people to come to America legally.

Mexicans hate you just like us niggers. They want to steal from you, be a drain on your welfare and take away everything you own through guilt and affirmative action all the while not contributing to the country by not paying taxes and the IRS are too pussy to dare utter a word at them while bullying white people to pay their taxes. The only reason us niggers hate mexicans is if they come to america some of our gibs will be sent to them and fuck that. We deserve all the welfare as reparations for slavery.

M. Mr gorbatrump tear apart OP's ass.

i would kill you if i could

yeh...we kekistanis are split on this both good points

mental illness. It's not that complicated.

But more importantly: what about the wall from Harry Potter?

Kikes

I see nothing wrong here. Everyone with an education knows that all cultures are beautiful, you're just a racist.

I used to have another one but I lost it.

IQ is the answer to all the questions in your mind

Mexicans live in a climate that is basically god tier compared to a frozen tundra. Wildlings are basically Finnish people, basically human and smart enough to forage and hunt.

Mexicans are proof the indians fucked the buffalo.

forced myself to watch. If you're not religious, fair enough, but for me that coward condemned himself to hell there.

> We must look past our differences and unite to stand a better chance of defeating our true enemies.
And YOU are the enemy...

Are you labeling all mexicans zombie invasion killers?

Thats what i read.

ahh ok so you're saying they are ignorant barbarians?

The wall doesn't keep out Wildlings
It was built by Brandon The Builder as a border between the Ppenlands and the Deep Woods
The Wall also protects the South from the Others, created by the Children of the Forest (who are trapped behind the wall and nearly wiped out)

Of course you wouldnt find anything wrong with that you subhuman paki
History has proven that some cultures are objectively better than others

wtf i love the night king now

Literally Rebbit: The Post

That wall kept out the filthy wildlings for a thousand years

>The Wall from Game of Thrones proves tha-
Stopped reading there. :`)

The near future will see mass movement of people as never before. A wall might not stop small groups from sneaking over, but it will stop mass columns in the tens of thousands.

They won't necessarily be Mexicans. Don't be surprised that a fair share of Nigerian and Afghans try to bump rush our southern border.

A wall gives the U.S. more time and options when the inevitable migration comes knocking at our gates. Otherwise the only option is to bend over and tolerate an alien army marching through your heartland, or cluster bomb women and children.

Keeping them outside the gate is the more humanitarian option. It's like having a door to your house.

Op

F
U
C
K
OFFFF

Deport all beaners!

t. mexican

You mean like the Wall from Sabriel?

Why isn't anyone saying how bad it is that Mexico is building a wall on its southern border?