What the fuck is going on?

What the fuck is going on?

Trump handed Pelosi and Schumer the deal of the century over the debt ceiling this morning — a move one top Republican described to me as the legislative equivalent of giving an entire stockpile of weapons to Democrats and inviting them to take the entire Republican Party hostage.
He nodded to bigger government, by agreeing to raise the debt limit, spend billions on disaster relief, and get zero spending cuts in exchange.
Trump invited his daughter Ivanka into the meeting with Congressional leaders — where he was rejecting GOP leaders Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan, and embracing Schumer and Pelosi — "to briefly discuss childcare tax credit," per NBC's Hallie Jackson.
And he hopped aboard Air Force One and "held out the possibility of giving Democrats a much bigger prize in future negotiations: a permanent legislative fix for undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. illegally as children who were protected from deportation under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which he announced would be winding down," per The Atlantic.
Trump's quote to reporters on Air Force One: "Chuck and Nancy would like to see something happen [on DACA], and so do I." He conspicuously didn't mention the leaders of his own party, McConnell or Ryan. (North Dakota's Democratic Sen. Heidi Heitkamp joined Trump on AF1, traveling to her home state for his tax reform speech.)

axios.com/trump-breaks-with-republicans-on-debt-ceiling-deal-2482227911.html

axios.com/trump-democrat-for-a-day-2482296772.html

Grease the wheels for tax reform.. idk?

Yeah I don't understand the reasoning behind it. Anyone think they can elaborate on it? Or is it just the GOP getting cucked?

>muh party politics
>im going to side with Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell because (R)
>nevermind that these rats have done nothing but try to sabotage me
fucking idiot

>one top Republican told me
Mr. Brock, if you're going to concern shill, don't be so goddam obvious about it. Also, this goes in the Trump thread; what are you sliding?
>implying anyone on this board gives a flying fuck about Republicans
We only like Trump for the memes, you'll probably need a different angle.

>entire party of cucks
>surprised when they get cucked

The GOP was refusing to play ball with Trump so now he's taking his ball and going to play with the Dems because surprise, Trump isn't a loyal Republican and the Rs did almost everything they could to freeze him out. Trump likes fuck yous and this is a pretty big one. McConnell and Ryan and both retards that hopefully will be torn apart by everyone in the GOP who's still vaguely conservative in ideology and not just a self serving politician that is willing to parrot leftist talking points if it makes them look good in their CNN soundbite.

>he still thinks we can trust republicunts
they are all fucking LIARS. Let trump do his job!

My face is broken it doesn't work anymore

You do understand that Trump is hanging by a thread and getting threats of assassination, impeachment by his own Vice President, and a Soros color revolution, right? Do you think he's going to hold the line on tax credits, or worry about stopping ISIS and avoiding a war with nuclear powers like China and Russia? Not that you are engaged in any organizing to support economic nationalism to create room for Trump to implement these kinds of policies. No, you just complain on 4 chan until Daddy Trump rides in on his white horse to drain the swamp by himself.

>RINOs shitter shattered Trump is cutting out the middle men

I'll never take the Republicans seriously after this year. No idea how to wield power.

I uh er um you me too

>>trump makes deal with king Jew and Dems to raise debt ceiling for 3 months
>>Texas/Florida get money for hurricane damage
>>Trump after 3 months threatens to shutdown government if the republicans refuse to fund wall

If trump sided with the republicans and extended the debt ceiling for 18 months then the wall funding would not be provided until after 2018 midterms.

If congress doesn't pass shit it's not on Trump. All he has to do is hold a press conference with a pen as a prop and make a scene about how they haven't given him shit to sign. The whole base will side with him over congress for sure. AIDS has a higher approval rating than congress.

>"to briefly discuss childcare tax credit,"
Oh boy can't wait for more single mothers. Thanks Ivanka.

Did you read my fucking post, or do you just respond with "I Watch Meet the Press"-level analysis regardless of what anyone says?

His own VP is discussing impeachment and has SuperPacs set up to challenge him in 4 years. You really need to dig yourself out of the hole of false consciousness. Washington is a jungle run by blackmailed perverts and murderers like the Clintons.

virgin republicuck vs chad democrats

Sounds to me like Trump wants to make DACA an official law.

dont worry guys its 23D chess

the jews are all telling him they'll support some of his proposals, like building the wall and shit probably, if they give them what they want. he'll do it, but they will never give him anything in return. they did the exact same thing to reagan.

give the cult of personality a little time, I'm sure they will find a way to spin this

>lets try these two incompetent democrat leaders over here because these other two republican leaders already proven themselves to be incompetent and incapable of passing laws they already pass unanimously before the November election
I don't really see anything wrong here

I guess we can't really blame the Je-

What a country

Shut it Shapiro

We won. All of the peaceful protesters being attacked by violent Nazis has turned the people against you. Trump is just doing what politicians do and go with the flow. While you were being faggots online we were out spreading our message of love and unity. We won the culture war you lazy neckbearded losers.

Did he make a deal? I dont imagine trump would just hand all that over without something in return

They wanted to extend debt ceiling for 18 months. No way you're going to negotiate between two major hurricanes. Delay fight til December. Paul Ryan just cucking out.

Min games on GOP faggots to finally get something done.

this

shut up, dog shit retard.

he's making them antsy to get what he wants. just more trump showmanship.

>yfw you remember Trump is a democrat

Because the republican has produced nothing so far. He's desperately searching for any type of coalition that can succeed.

>Trump turns face and sides with the good guys

Finally, knew he had it in him all along

When did Pence threaten impeachment?

wtf i love trump now

All of you are so silly, you realize they all play for the same team right? The rich, the powerful, the elite, etc. there is nothing establishment democrats and Republicans want more than tax "reform" (cuts). Trump will be an actual billionaire if he works with the democratic establishment on this. This is the same thing Hillary was hoping to get done for her wealthy donors.

The rich lookout for the rich, you can't take the rich New Yorker out of Donald Trump.

trumps st martin home got flattened by irma and mar a lago is next, he is starting to see the need for disaster relief gibs from congress

>We won the culture war
not even a little bit lol

He's setting up the cucks to fail in the primaries next year. He's forcing them to commit to one side or the other and the timeline makes them do it right in the middle of primary season this winter.

>GOP repeatedly fucks over Trump
>Trump throws his hands up in the air and walks away

If he didn't get the money into FEMA to rebuild after Harvey and Irma, and possibly Jose as well people would die and he would be crucified.
Now is not the time for politics, now is the time to be seen as above them.
In 2 months, after Hurricane season has passed, then is the time to introduce shit into the next debt ceiling discussion.
What Trump is doing, is showing that he puts the lives of innocent people above himself and his plans. That is a major, major PR victory if he gets it out.

McConnell is the reason Gorsuch is on the supreme court. He's arguably the reason Trump is president too, because he gave skeptical
conservatives a reason to vote for him.

>shit retards actually believe
If Gorsuch wasn't confirmed the senate and house would be 100% democrat
even establishment shills know their ass would be grass

Just call them jews user

Agreed. I hate liberals but I'd vote D to kick them out if Gorsuch wasn't confirmed..

Trump is a neocon jewish shill and the sky is blue, please tell me something new.

>trump is dumb, very very very dumb, verging on illiteracy dumb
>doesn't know shit about finance somehow
>his whole approach to business his entire life was "throw money at it and attach my name, hope for the best"
>if it flops just declare bankruptcy
>thinking he wouldn't do the same for the american economy

WHO KNEW

T. An actual nigger

it's just fake news. anybody that knows how things work on capitol hill know that legislation does not advance without the majority leader in the senate and the speaker in the house. trump can't go around the republicans. the speaker and majority leader each control what legislation is put on the floor in each of their chambers.

so the idea of going around republicans is FAKE NEWS

t. Mike Thernovich

No one listens or believes you anymore.