i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep 6
>Gen Suheil lands at 137th Brigade Base in DeZ earlier today
>Tigers to begin next phase of DeZ offensive, lifting siege at military airport
>New UN report claims Sy govt responsible for Khan Sheikhoun chem attack
>Deconfliction zone established in Tel Rifaat by Ru Defense Ministry
>SAA reaches western Al-Shoulah after clearing Kabawjib, clashes with IS ongoing
>Ru General Staff Chief: Ongoing op to eliminate IS and Al-Nusra "will continue as long as it takes" until finished
>Ru MoD: RuAf killed over 1,000 terrorists in Uqayribat op
>Iranian Brigadier General: "Iranian Armed Forces are at their full level of preparedness" in the event of foreign agression
>Qalamoun Shield liberates Abu Raml, Al-Marami, Mas'oud, and Al-Toubiyah in Hama Governate
>Afghanistan: Suicide bomber on motorbike detonates self at Bagram Airbase, "small number of casualties confirmed"
>UN report: US coalition violated intl. law in Sy by failing to protect civs
>/sg Army 2017 album
myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=247_1504731417
twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/905611629345349633
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/905599794781016064
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/905584211641421825
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/905585368086564864
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/905593750864486400
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/905596788123590657
twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/905615352238931968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOON

xth for UDRUB UDRUB TEL AVIV

Glory to Syria! Cлaвa Poccия!

***BEWARE OF JIDF THEY ARE MONITORING THESE THREADS***

What site do you get this map from?

Damn, looking at this map makes me realize just how close ISIS is to being defeated on the ground.

Go make a thread that only 6 people will visit instead like you normally do

Daily Reminder that Assads time is coming

>not recognizing the distinctive wikipedia warmap

It's clear that he has no path to 270. At this point the FSA is so far ahead, they're not even thinking of ASS*d!

Edgy

quality > quantity

>you decide your own level of involvement ~

To be fair, most people recognize the more forward-facing, usually out-of-date image warmap.

Holy shit they really want to see him dead
>Head of local Dagestani Daesh cell
liveleak.com/view?i=247_1504731417

The Euphrates is all thats left.
Just need Abadi to remove the american thumb out of his ass and attack al-Qaim and they're finito.

You're a massive cuck who is supporting a known anti-west terrorist. You should be shot for treason fellow "American"

Snus, have you got some news article on the battle for al-Shurafa being settled? Pretty sure you know Arabic.

Just bantz really m8, but why don't you come up with a better title?
I mean it's not even capitalized or anything.

>YOu'Re a mAsSIvE cUcK WhO iS sUpPOrTiNg A knOwN aNtI-WeST tErRoRIsT. YOu sHoUlD bE sHoT fOr tReASoN fELlOw "aMErICaN"

>Pretty sure you know Arabic.
>Sensiblechuckle.jpg
No he doesn't

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/905611629345349633

> we can do whatever the fuck we want
No you can't and you know it, try to kill single IRGC officer and see what happens, Papa Putin could be mad at you

They have a place where they belong.
>that captagon determination
lel, CIA delivering pills like madmen
Shurafa? the fuck is that? no

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/905599794781016064

Assad Forever!

This one?

Please kill yourself little boy, Assad will fall inshallah

which one?

>producing a majority of SAA's chemical weapons

You are no Friend of Syria™

Alright, I guess it's almost as good as Madagascar, but what about Jerusalem and the Holy Land? Who gets it instead? Arabs?

fucking dammit

waste of comfy Siberian land 2bh

just ship them to the Congo

You do the "path of light" ones right?

BASED ISRAEL
A
S
E
D

I
S
R
A
E
L

>That PMU controlled village
Don't give us false hopes. It will never happen.

>just ship them to the Congo
Didn't Africa suffer enough ?

>what about Jerusalem and the Holy Land? Who gets it instead? Arabs?
Poles should get it

Sure, why not, the palis are mostly jews that converted to christianity/islam anyways.
The askhenazis are fake jews.

Don't give him (you)s.

I can agree on that, Jerusalem rightful Polish land

yah, I like the name. this isn't madison avenue.

if people see the reports and aren't interested, that's on them.

you can lead a horse to water...

Padre's concern is for the Christians and Christian holy sites there though, to his credit the Pali niggers would destroy everything. That's why Poles should get it instead.

>That PMU controlled village
Don't give him (you)s.
But I got 3 (You)s for that one (You). Profit!

The battle in Saudi Arabia.

It already happened.

Yeah, that. Btw, can you post the latest Yemen shitmap?

Modelcollect has some awesome tanks I just had to buy two of them! Victory to Assad, Victory to The Army!

Is Der-Azzor's siege broken yet? (or however it's written)

YEMEN SHITMAP

NOGAINZ
>NOGAINZ
NOGAINZ
>NOGAINZ
NOGAINZ
>NOGAINZ
NOGAINZ
>NOGAINZ

>tfw wikipedia reverted the color scheme

Whatever lad, just trying to give you a tip. You might get more posters. I give you free bumps when you post it here because Romania seems to like you.

Deir Ez-Zor*

Ja'ar is contested on the latest map so this one is a little outdated.

NO it hasnt wtf you lying

Honestly the only defense against this kind of attacks is to make retaliatory attacks on the Golan or into Northern Israel from Lebanon. Unless you can somehow get Lebanese air defences in order.

Someone change the flags in the picc to Russia, Iran, Syria, Lebanon

Yes. But the airport is still under siege.

I don't trust them, they behave like Arabs and could destroy sacred places

Houthi General when?

Did they destroy that shit when the Mamluks or Ottoman were in charge?
There's no argument for Israels existance.

see

How is this war still going?

Chilebro, is that you?
>Not soon, because too slow.
>tfw I really really really don't want to do a latest Yemen shitmap because wikipedia reverted the color changes

>The Israeli jets breached the Syrian airspace from Tal Kalah West #Homs CS

>Reports of an air defense missiles launch.

twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/905584211641421825

>I'm typing as the Israeli jets buzzing over #Beirut

twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/905585368086564864

>Israeli jets reported to be flying near #AlQunitera now.

twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/905593750864486400

>Unconfirmed Reports about downing an #Israeli jet over #EastLebanon

twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/905596788123590657

I'm not arguing for it to exist personally, Jesus isn't there anymore so it doesn't matter.

I appreciate it

Cheers m8

Mamluks and Ottomans were civilized compared to modern day Arabs and Turks, or at least they had ethics.

Oh I get it.

Yeah, there's even a dude in the latest revision who tries to revert it back and fails.

>Government says the strike was at 11:00am, (((White helmets))) say that the victims were discovered at 6:45am. So the only possibility that the UN dude thought is that Assad must be lying. Of course al Qaeda couldn't have just launched gas before the airstrikes, they are good bois.

Makes no fucking sense, right? If the COI already knows for sure that a government Su-22 conducted air strikes in Khan Sheikhoun at 6:45am as they claim, then how does the fact that the government representative gave a different timestamp for the event either refute or add confirm the the theory that the compound which it had bombed already contained sarin or didn't? It adds nothing, a completely useless piece of information inserted there just to make it seem like there is more evidence for their conclusion than there actually is.

ABSOLUTELY NO GAINZ

I FUCKING LOVE IT
9/11
would bang
fuck nice

God curse the Jews

>t...this time they would eradicate everything
>t. supporter of the people that created ISIS

>Chilebro, is that you?
no, sometimes Chilebro use Fascism flag.
i visited this thread since end od 2015 and I have not been here a month ago.

Admittedly, I'm not too familiar with the situation. I know Houthis are the good guys, and they're the ones in red. But it looks like they don't hold much ground. Is that green mass an issue or is it just empty land?

This is Southern Albert reporting in Ebin!

For those interested, here's some general information about the Commission of Inquiry and why it says what it says:

Current leaders of the COI are from Brazil, US, and Switzerland, former commissioners are from Thailand and Turkey, though at this stage their nationality is of secondary importance. The composition of the COI is determined by the President of the UNHRC and reports directly to him. The President of the UNHCR (at the time of the creation of COI it was Laura Lasserre of Uruguay) is in turn elected by the membership of the UNHCR, which has 47 memebers in total. Currently including such notable leaders in human rights as Saudia Arabia, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates, as well as the British darling of Rwanda and the French darling of Rep.Congo, you might note that the members list does not contain Syria or any of Syria's allies - Russia or Belarus or Iran. That's not an accident. In general, the composition of the UNHCR is determined by the UN General Assembly using a similarly complicated set of rules which they use to determine membership of the ICJ, the UNSC non-permanent membership, and other UN institutions. There are "regional quotas" in UNHCR to establish an appearance of "global representation" just as there are women's quotas and minority quotas in large coporations. For example, UNHCR must have at least 13 members from Asia and 13 from Africa. Members to each group are proposed by that group internally and then put to a vote to the UNGA, where they are elected by simple majority, with the (de-facto meaningless) caveat that "when electing members of the Council, Member States shall take into account the contribution of candidates to the promotion and protection of human rights and their voluntary pledges and commitments made thereto", and that "members elected to the Council shall uphold the highest standards in the promotion and protection of human rights".

cont.

If that sounds complex, the reality is even more complicated than that. Like with all other elections to UN institutions, the elections are de-facto fixed. The regional groups which are allowed to nominate states to the UNHCR they typically use that power to nominate just as many states as there are seats in the quota - ensuring uncontested election. In 2012, the UN's 53-state Asian group tried to do just that to get Syria elected to the council, which predictably drew harsh reaction from the US and its puppets. If this was a fair election, the US would have been able to block it through General Assembly vote, but since this is an uncontested election, the power of the US in the UN itself was limited. However, that doesn't mean that the US doesn't have power behind the scenes or doesn't have allies in Asia, especially in the Arab world. It is worth noting further that even within the formal "macro groups" at the UNHCR, there are informal micro groups which have de-facto appropriated certain seats for themselves. For example, the seat that Syria was contending for is traditionally an Arab seat, no country other than an Arab country can actually contest that seat. Anyway, according to the artiles in MSM, the US had applied some unnamed form of backdoor pressure on the Asian countries which resulted in an agreement by which Syria withdrew from the bid and was replaced by Kuwait, a well-known shining star of human rights record. What kind of mix of stick and carrot the US had used to convince the Asian countries to change their minds - your guess is as good as mine, whoever has more information please let me know. But it's not the first time the US did that, just a couple of years earlier they used the same backdoor pressure tactics to get Iran removed from the UNHCR, and if we go back a decade - you may recall how the US went so far as to topple the UN general-secretary whom Bill Clinton didn't get along with.

Sometimes I don't get how he hates what America does so much but then talks like this about Israel, a case can be made that they are worse than we are to countries like Syria than us burgers are.

cont.
Bottom line: The UN is a corrupt institution, where most votes are fixed and are the result of backdoor deals and agreements which have nothing to do with UN charter or spirit of equality or justice, but rather represent the might-makes-right rule of whoever can offer the biggest stick and the biggest carrot to the others. Since NATO (or rather the Big Three in NATO - US, UK, and France) is typically able to offer the biggest stick and the biggest carrot, it also gets its way on most major issues and has de-facto control over all UN-run institutions. The only exception is when there is a disagreement within NATO itself on an issue, such as when both France and Britain take a stance that is contrary to the US - then things get interesting, but unfortunately that rarely ever happens.

In the case of Syria, we know that the voice of the Big Three is basically united, therefore that voice automatically translates into the voice of the UN and its institutions as well. On Syria, the UNHCR and its commission of inquery have been consistently parroting the declarations made by the American leaders from the beginning of the conflict and with a delay of about few months or so. Basically, the pattern is - the Americans make some kind of completely unsubstantiated claim, this claim is spread throughout the Wall Street media worldwide and assumed to represent truth in its final instance, within days the Big Three commits aggression, using that claim as justification (such as the bombing Shayrat), then a few months or maybe years later the UN (which they control) finally comes back and pats them on the back saying "good job guys, i'm glad you did that, you were totally right all along". Then the cycle repeats, and that's how modern diplomacy works.

>Yeah, there's even a dude in the latest revision who tries to revert it back and fails.
>tfw
Ah, gotcha.

I believe US regime created it, with their actions after Iraq lost strong authority figure. Encouraged by US policies, pro-Saddam tribes started fatwa, basically they moved the small rock and avalanche followed, keep in mind how long ago it was,
Only thing that is proven is Israel cooperating with khalid ibn walid earlier, but they were just "moderates", they've joined ISIS later. And also ironically enough they helped SAA in Dara'a with suprise attacks on rebels.

>*they are worse than us burgers are to countries like Syria
Ignore the last couple words where I essentially repeated myself. Getting tired

Refresh the page before someone else reverts it. He succeeded this time.

They control the best defensible parts of Yemen, so that is enough. Also, the areas they control almost neatly follows the former N/S Yemen border.
Ok. OH! You're the Assad will win leaf!

It's not that buddy. In case when you nuke Tel Aviv, you'll hit Bibi and a few lesbians, but the cancer is in cities like New York or San Francisco where these real evil Jews dwell

YAAAAAAAA!!!! SHITMAP INBOUND!!!

>#Israel has destroyed #Syria's Al-Tala'i facility - linked to SSRC chemical weapons program - in air strikes east of #Masyaf, #Hama tonight.

twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/905615352238931968

But you know the main reason we ever got as deeply involved in the ME as we are is because of Israel, so how can you justify it?
The Israeli lobby keeps us burgers in Syria/Iraq, etc.

Well just to play devil's advocate, we did aid in creating Israel.

Don't forget the Libya shitmap!

Oh and the Kurds in Iran have a little clay.

don't waste your time arguing with him he;s a shabbos goyim. You cannot reason with shabbos goyim they will contradict themselves over and over again just to keep their stupid arguments going.

Do Somalia and Afghanistan too

A Jew is a Jew no matter where he is m8.
The eternal mushroom of humanity.
The ones in San Francisco aren't launching missiles on Syria, the Israeli ones are

Yes, the Taliban does control half of Afghanistan

For sure, they've the instigators been behind the scenes of all the shit in the M/E for the last 100 years and are scummy as fuck.
Criticising America for heeding their masters call but ignoring jewish dirtbaggery is just plain ignorant.

Wow, that $750,000,000,000 we shell out on defense spending sure paid off!

Not the one who posted the gifs first in the last threads but I'm one of them. Also i'm the one who posted the tank models and Syria-Russian flags on my wall.

Anyways Padre we can continue this conversation another time, maybe tomorrow, going to sleep for real this time.

He has Somalia and Afghanistan but those wars are kinda stagnant.