George Webb General - Everything is O-Tay edition

George Webb is a lone voice of reality in the deep corrupt Washington swamp. George Webb is the best journalist in America right now. George Webb is the savior that America needs, but no one else will listen. How long can they continue to ignore him? He won't stop till he's killed. Let's jump on the train now before everyone else catches up!

Day 320.5 Imran, O-Tay, Hina, and Natalia (23:06)
youtube.com/watch?v=y_kXFCdlv9Y

Day 320.4 First Amendment Museum Gallery of News (5:33)
youtube.com/watch?v=otKcw1-1SLA

Day 320.3 Prosecution Quashes Hina Alvi's Arrest Warrant (3:50)
youtube.com/watch?v=_F4wVnmWDO0

Day 320.2 I Think We All Know Hina, Abid, and Natalia Weren't in the US Much (7:45)
youtube.com/watch?v=E67DbgB-KEw

Day 320.1 How We Doing On Those Photos? (10:14)
youtube.com/watch?v=gCp9Fyd01zo

youtube.com/user/georgwebb/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/exclusive-did-imran-want-capitol-police-to-find-wasserman-schultzs-laptop/
archive.is/Pus6n
youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y
theintercept.com/2017/08/30/uae-ambassador-yousef-al-otaiba-double-life-prostitutes-sex-work/
streamable.com/9s82f
streamable.com/f9c4v
streamable.com/ufmyw
youtube.com/watch?v=0p25z-KMXmg
streamable.com/mm6v3
streamable.com/jy5pi
youtube.com/watch?v=A7bZTdK8Zw8
streamable.com/679m8
youtube.com/watch?v=yiOoY33c3ck&feature=youtu.be&t=2h30m32s
streamable.com/u6719
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
wise.wisefoundation.com/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/6-FY2014/F-2012-22976/DOC_0C17479717/C17479717.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/StateChile3/000058D9.pdf
streamable.com/vdozq
streamable.com/tmil2
youtube.com/watch?v=yiOoY33c3ck
streamable.com/0ohww
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BDRRT2AcRUM
streamable.com/c643i
youtube.com/watch?v=OYaUj0Edfug
youtube.com/watch?v=8XjpO-L5o0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/exclusive-did-imran-want-capitol-police-to-find-wasserman-schultzs-laptop/
archive.is/Pus6n

Sup Forums sucks so many youtube bullshit celebrity dicks all fucking day with threads about people who are a complete waste of space and time. How many Milo threads has Sup Forums dicksucked?!?! Here we have a real man actually doing it, actually trying to drain the swamp on his own and no one gives a fuck. Fuck you Sup Forums you don't deserve George go suck Lauren Southern's dick some more you goddamn retards. You wouldn't know real if your mom walked into her basement and slapped the shit out of you for being a bad son like she wants to do.

I hope this faggot dies and his wife leaks his browser history. fucking disinfo larper

Ah, yes, the Jewish soap opera for conspiracy kooks. How is Trish? Still unemployed, with her Harvard degree? How does she pay the bills I wonder?

Why does Sup Forums hate real news and love bullshit youtube attention whore bitches? I thought we wanted to see real justice? I thought we wanted to see the DNC go down in flames? George is ACTUALLY TRYING TO REALLY FUCKING DO IT BY ACTUALLY FILING COURT MOTIONS TO REMOVE THE PROSECUTION FROM THE IMRAN AWAN CASE BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORING EVIDENCE AND NONE OF YOU BULLSHIT ARTISTS GIVE A FUCK??!?!

You all are a pathetic bunch of larper faggots just like the MSM and everybody else who is ignoring the biggest spy ring story in the history of America. This is Watergate/Iran contra times 100 and you'd rather talking about Canadaian coal burning jew fags go fuck yourself.

WTF are you talking about? Got any reason to spew this nonsense? Who's a better journalist in America today? George is the only man that has the balls to do something more than sit around talking about bullshit with a thumb up his ass.

This is actually real you don't know what you are talking about how many other Youtube celebrities have actually filed motions in the Imran Awan case?

Webb is legit. And he's proving that the rules only apply to us. Freedom my swollen balls.

real like the dirty bomb threat that shut down a major shipping port for nearly 12 hours which no one was ever charged for, real like that?

ITT: Shills
George Webb is legit
Subscribe to our youtube for more information

I was promoting Webb's videos and even helping with research, then Jason Goodman and the whore Trish came along, and then the port incident, and Webb lying about his arrest, and now I just don't trust the fucker, nor do I need him to obtain information for me.

>our
Go fuck yourself, Jason. You fucking weasel

Whoops, sorry I was thinking about a book I was writing and I said "our" youtube xD
That happens when you have a lot of information coming through, imagine having to sift through all the trolls, racists and shills.

Everyone knows Pizzagate was a psyop designed to discredit Trump's supporters by making them look like conspiritards. Guess what, it worked. HTG and Pizzagate threads are overrun with shills. The sooner you let go of the stupid conspiracy theories the sooner people will start taking you seriously.

Typical frog, jumping the damn gun. Sup Forums isn't always right...
I can prove Im not them, Im currently eating right now and I just got back from work, give me some time.

Tell Trish to get a fucking job

Andre Taggart is real Imran Awan is really on trial the prosecution in the case really is trying to obstruct justice and George Webb is really the only person on the face of this earth that is actually trying to do something about it. Go fuck yourself if you think the Killary and the DNC don't deserve cold hard justice you piece of shit shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y

"I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We are against the system, which makes other nations slaves of the United States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom. This system is totally in control of the American
(((Jews))), whose first priority is Israel, not the United States. It is simply that the American people are themselves the slaves of the (((Jews))) and are forced to live according to the principles and laws laid by them. So, the punishment should reach (((Israel))). In fact, it is (((Israel))), which is giving a blood bath to innocent Muslims and the US is not uttering a single word."

George Webb is a drunk retard with a camera who does more harm than good with every fucking thing he reports and investigates on.

lmao
>if you don't watch these kikes you love Hillary
maybe you should listen to George more closely. He doesn't want justice. He wants the kiddie fucking and baby rape to go back to more reasonable levels, like we had in the 90s lmao. Fucking kike garbage

He fucked up getting involved with crowdsource the truth. He has made corrections he purposely doesn't even say the name crowdsource the truth when he talks about them now. People make mistakes things are better and really getting really realer than they have ever been. It's time to come back into the fold this is huge.

look at your thread OP. this is why this is not brought up here.

t. Al Jazeera

that being said i encourage everyone to read this article
theintercept.com/2017/08/30/uae-ambassador-yousef-al-otaiba-double-life-prostitutes-sex-work/

I agree he should not be drinking, lets make it known in chat and comments that he needs to stop!
Lol, this guy. Don't mind me, just eating sphagetti before I give proof that Im not any of those people.
Ill post a clockstamp on my hand when im finished.
I dont know how you can hate on Trish, she's cute.

Only found George on yt a couple of wks bck, worked through his videos.

Awesome, shocking how the Awan case hasn't barely been touched in the US

It doesn't matter what he says about that. He's the only person actually doing anything at all to try and get real justice for the usurpers who are supporting a spy ring in congress. If it wasn't for him Imran Awan would definitely get off with the tiniest of slaps on the hand and the spy ring would continue. No one is perfect. Who else is actually doing something? He's a true justice warrior you don't know shit or have any better ideas go fuck yourself like you do every night you basement larper

You've already banned most of the people who are reading this because you're a little bitch, Jason.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwn25yVFZ0k
>start rumours
>without doing much research
>first

THIS IS A MOSSAD SHILL THREAD.

GEORGE WEBB IS MOSSAD

eorge web and Mossad

George Webb: I want Mossad to come rescue me (Jason Goodman: Me too!)

streamable.com/9s82f

streamable.com/f9c4v

That you showed those clips is awesome and will red pill our people on GW

Lying fuckers rainbow-pilling everyone... they need to be exposed.

GW is so cocky that he thinks researchers aren't onto him. For all the low-down on George Webb Siegert, check out Voat.co/pizzagate or search 'www.searchvoat.co' and his name for all the shit they have uncovered on him.

zeitgeist - the list

Here goes with the revised links There's a VERY spicy new one too in there... labeled NEW. Check it out.... GW saying his researchers are all M operatives.

MAAAAAAASAD INCRIMINATING CLIPS

George Webb Sweigert - "I'm with the old guard"

Clip - streamable.com/ufmyw

From - youtube.com/watch?v=0p25z-KMXmg - 3.38 - 4.20

Phone call with Jason Goodman on 'Hillary's Goons are closing in', published 30.5.17

George Webb Sweigert, "I am a Berniecrat, and Jewish and always rooting for Mossad"

Clip - streamable.com/mm6v3

------------------------------------------

George Web Sweigert - "All my French Maaaasad Homies"

streamable.com/jy5pi

youtube.com/watch?v=A7bZTdK8Zw8

Just the whole 3 minutes is FIRE. GW singing a song as his French Homies told him, and describing how the French M sung songs in WW2 to pass intelligence messages

From Day 222.2, published - 2.6.17 - youtube.com/watch?v=A7bZTdK8Zw8

George Webb Sweigert - "Hillary is bad for Maaaaaaasad business"

"Jason Goodman made me an unwitting opperative."

streamable.com/679m8

From - youtube.com/watch?v=yiOoY33c3ck&feature=youtu.be&t=2h30m32s

George Webb Sweigert - "That's what I've found difficult in this series is playing the Mossad thing"

Clip - streamable.com/u6719

From - youtube.com/watch?v=0p25z-KMXmg

I stopped watching Webb as soon as slipper Jason appeared out of nowhere. Appeared to derail Webb and lead him astray. A guy involved in hollywood? Like really?

Thank you, at least youre not posting tinfoil garbage like this
What's next, pizzagate? lol Almost finished with my sphaggeti so I can give you proof.

Pizzagate is real.

New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH
PIZZA CONFIRMED WISE Foundation (Minervan owl imagery?) emails mentioning PIZZA
wise.wisefoundation.com/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/6-FY2014/F-2012-22976/DOC_0C17479717/C17479717.pdf
1978 Chile scan menitoning PIZZA
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/StateChile3/000058D9.pdf
New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS

>HURR DURR GEORGE ISN'T PERFECT

name someone else who is doing more for justice and democracy in this country right now than George. He's actually making a difference while you're just being a whiny piece of shit on an image board. STFU or GTFO

DUDE I LINKED ALL THE CLIPS HE SAID HES FUCKING MOSSAD. HES TRYING TO DERAIL THE INVESTIGATION CUZ IT IMPLICATES ISRAEL.

ISRAEL IS FUCKING EVIL AND YOU KNOW IT YOU FUCKING DIRTY JEW.

George Webb Sweigert - To Jason Goodman - "I think they picked you to document this"

(shorter clip from the one above)

Clip - streamable.com/vdozq

From - youtube.com/watch?v=0p25z-KMXmg

Phone call with Jason Goodman on 'Hillary's Goons are closing in', published 30.5.17

GOOD

---------------------------------------

George Webb Sweigert - "aassad gave me some stuff today"

Clip - streamable.com/tmil2

From - youtube.com/watch?v=yiOoY33c3ck

With Goodman and Trish the Dish, Published 2.6.17

GOOD

--------------------------------------
OTHER INCRIMINATING STUFF HIS FOLLOWERS & PEOPLE WILL BE SHOCKED BY -------

George Webb Sweigert - "it's sometimes anti-climatic after you name the killer"

Yea fuck off George, this is bullshit from Sorcha Fall website, the ONLY site that reported this. The chans DID NOT say this... nor did any fucking user.

Clip - streamable.com/0ohww

From -- Day 219.3, published 30.5.17 -- m.youtube.com/watch?v=BDRRT2AcRUM

GOOD

----------------------------------------

George Webb Sweigert - The day after he names Jalloh as Seth Rich's killer -- "Bbbbbbuuuutttttt...... it wasn't me who named 'Jalloh'."

Clip - streamable.com/c643i

From the Richie Allen Show, published 1.6.17 - youtube.com/watch?v=OYaUj0Edfug

GOOD

I stopped for a bit because of that too. George realized his mistake and has taken steps to distance himself from the Jason shitshow. Its definitely worth coming back now its getting really real and very interesting.

Oh fucking really? Prove to me what hes done for "us" that we haven't already learned or investigated about ourselves. All hes done is manage to discredit and derail legitimate investigations. Even if he genuinely thinks hes helping he isn't. Were better off without him.

Bumping.
>"well, Obama is still my president"

You sound like you're jason goodman. Kill yourself Jason

> real justice
by not wanting them to go to jail,
>Awan would definitely get off with the tiniest of slaps
easy tiger, it's easily getting dismissed beyond any small involvement in money fraud. Nothing changes regarding the """"spyring""""
>Who else is actually doing something?
Is there a reason to, ive seen nothing beyond being accused of involvement in the murder of Seth Rich, which George denies.
>He's a true justice warrior
who supports Bernie
Trish is a Bernie girl
Jason is a Bernie guy

I'm not Jason and your flag says a lot about how retarded you are. Why would Jason refer to his channel as the "Jason shitshow"? Why would he say that it's worth coming back now that George has distanced himself from Jason?

just lookat this george guys eyes. I dont trust him for a sec

he ran for his life to the Russian consulate, where he was to seek asylum for his "investigations", but after a couple of days of "disappearance", he re-emerges, completely "forgetting" about his experience

To pretend you're not Jason, you fucking retard. Only a low IQ mongoloid would make fun of a flag instead of actually adressing the points I made or the proof George Webb is a KIKE SHILL.

>not wanting them to go to jail
Why would George be in control of what type of punishment convicted convicted conspirators in a congressional spy ring get?

>Nothing changes regarding the """"spyring""""
what does that even mean I have no idea what you are trying to say

>ive seen nothing beyond being accused of involvement in the murder of Seth Rich
still don't know what you are talking about you obviously haven't been watching George's videos or you don't have the mental capacity to follow the complexity.

>who supports Bernie
Who give a fuck what does that have to do with anything??!? George is literally on the street of Washington every day trying to actually drain the fucking swamp. Why is that beneath your attention span? What's more important than putting a stop to the corruption of the deep state that has been plaguing politics in Washington for generations?

You don't have anything close to proof. You made an inference that lacks validity. Having sources doesn't mean you work for somebody. Any good journalist has as many contacts and sources as possible. George is independent and he is fighting for the US people. If you watched instead of being a little fraidycat basement dweller you would understand. If you watched you'd also know that Jalloh will be in court on Friday. His channel is interesting and entertaining there is literally nothing better on Youtube right now.

Been following since Day 85, scrunchies.

It's a shill, don't reply to them. When the shills show up, you know you're on the right track, they try to disrupt the thread and cause disinfo and confusion. They're literally paid 75 bucks a week to do this and get 'bonuses' if you quote them.

Just thought you outta know

where's that clockstamp?

Listen Jason. I posted TONS OF PROOF you're here simply because YOURE A FUCKING PEDOPHILE AND MOSSAD TOLD YOU TO SHILL OR THEYD KILL YOU.

ITS THAT FUCKING SIMPLE SHLOMO GOYSTEIN.

they're not convicted conspirators. what are (you) talking about

I'm not Jason, I think he's a kike too. What can I do to prove that? Who should I watch instead? Who's doing more for America?

best investigative journalist in the game but fuck his videos are so disorganized. wish he would go back to the slideshows or find some better way to present the information cause half the time I cant follow his train of thought

Jason Goodman

>Crowdsource the truth

NEVER NAMES A SOURCE
NEVER SHOWS THE EVIDENCE
NEVER TELLS THE TRUTH\

kill yourself you subversive kike. Jason Goodman i hope you get hung with the rest of the pedophiles you sick fuck.

he has filed multiple motions in the Imran Awan case in an attempt to get the prosecution team removed from the case because they are purposely suppressing and ignoring evidence. If you had been watching you would know what I'm talking about.
>Were better off without him.
Who is we? How are "we" going to make sure that Imran Awan gets the justice he deserves instead of a slap on the wrist for a simple bank fraud charge? you a paki lover?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that pic thooooooo

You're just butthurt Israel is about to be so BTFO they won't be a country anymore. I get it Jason. You love Israel. Nobody else does so kill yourself.

crowdsource the truth is just as retarded as you are.

lol why would i listen to that jew loving ad machine? I'd rather go to rense.com

Okay kikebot1

You're prolly a horny middle aged housewife who watches George cuz he makes u wet.

you obviously love stroking some big fat hairy Israeli dick i'm glad you've been sucking on mine keep it up big fat boy I'm about about to shoot a big fat salty kosher load down your throat.

THE SPPOOOFF

>THIS IS A MOSSAD SHILL THREAD.
Every (((George Webb))) thread is a Mossad shill thread.

It isn't even his name. So many Mossad niggers larping on the "alt right" and Sup Forums

If there's no evidence just some guy telling you to trust him and waste hours of your life

If this same guys says the jews didn't do it or Israel is good in some way or the old mossad was the good ol days, like Webb does

Look at their skits the acting is so over the top, it's so bad it's obvious, and the other guy's a massive fucking jew and even worse, an ashnenazi, acting spoopy with a Mossad nigger who admits it LITERALLY DOING ISRAELI P.R.

Webb disinfo is targetted at teenagers and 20 somethings.

Every video george posts is just schizophrenic rambling where he skirts around every talking point and leaves you more confused than when you started

Trump is going to destroy Israel. Deal with it kike.

So you want to see Imran Awan walk free? You don't give a fuck about that? His case is going to end quickly and quietly without George making a scene. Would you rather see Imran Awan get a slap on the wrist? Why? Please shed some light on why Imran Awan's court case doesn't matter.

yeah I don't care. I rather see the DNC, half the GOP, Mossad, Israel fall then Imran Awan.

100% I prefer that.

BECAUSE IMRAN RATTED OUT THE BIGGER DOGS

I would love to see that day, but you are clearly more delusional than I thought if you really think that's going to happen. How exactly is the Trump that just sided with the democrats to raise the debt ceiling going to destroy Israel? Your gay flag really is a harbinger of stupidity. If there is one thing Heather Heyer taught me its that the alt-left and the alt-right are both fat fucks prone to heart disease.

okay. Let's see what happens after Assange reveals Mossad did 9/11. Mossad created ISIS and Al-Qaeda. Osama was a mossad Asset. Sadaam, Libya and now Syria were caused by Mossad.

Israel will fall kike.

Imran Awan is the domino could actually topple all of those fucks. Nothing will ever happen if Imran gets away with his bullshit. George and his court motions is the only thing that stands in the way of Imran getting away with a slap on the wrist. Please tell me why you don't think that is true.

yes it will you're a moron. IMRAN ALREADY SQUEALED ON EVERYTHING MORON, THATS WHY HE GETS REDUCED SENTENCING.

We all know all of that. What's your point? What's the connection? What is Trump going to do to put a stop to Israel once Imran get away?

Nobody is going to explain the plot for your low iq data mining for shekels side gig. Sorry kiddo, not gonna get that extra $20 bonus this week. How can you be so retarded and unable to strategize that you cannot see the game?

is this how shills operate, just ask inane questions over and over and over? WHOSE SPOOFING THE SETH RICH FILES JASON?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

>Kissinger employed him ffs
but really, who is georg two-spoofs sweigert?

Nice proof is that why nobody's talking about it?

He talks about himself here
youtube.com/watch?v=8XjpO-L5o0s

thanks for all yer input jason

Only a low IQ mongoloid would deflect real questions with dumb ones instead of actually answering them.

good deflect you really knocked it out of the park with your non-response

I asked for proof and you've given me none. You want awan to be prosecuted get off your ass and dig for info that's actually helpful instead of trusting some drunk moron spew confusing nonsense om YouTube.

Jason, that's exactly what I called you in your shill thread the other night. Try harder.

take my energy george

George Webb and Jason Goodman are both kike shills

This thread is gay and the only people who give a fuck about this guy are retarded boomers.

Are you saying that you don't believe that George actually filed motions in the Imran Awan court case? The time for digging is over there is plenty of evidence that the prosecution is purposely ignoring. The time to act is now you obviously have no idea what's actually going on with the case your just spewing bs.

A spy ring in congress is a pretty fucking big story please tell me why I should just ignore it?

>racists
This has to be Goodman. You aren't welcome here. Go back to making x-men movies with your kike faggot pedophile boss Brian Singer

>Pol doesn't deserve George
Exactly, he's going to crack this entire thing open and these faggots were successfully distracted by muh wemmins muh GF muh vapid e-whore
Disappoint

I'm off lads, dig into sources, something pertinent to the Webb guy will be revealed. They could all be disinfo agents right?, ill be back tonight. Keep up the threads

yup gonna get blown wide open like Jason Goodman fucked those little boys in the ass.

Jason is getting the death penalty

Post proofs. I think this entore thread is shills arguing with shills

Im not a shill, and I don't have proof I just wanted to possibly make Jason shit his pants cuz im 80-90% sure that hollywood kike fucks kids.

Well when you call for the death penalty in a honeypot thread you sound like a provocateur. That or you're drinking and stupid.

obviously im a provocateur this is Sup Forums lmao.

George Webb says dumb shit to keep people arguing about him being a shill or the antics with his brother. Its all fake and a huge distraction. The people outing George are shills too so the whole internet "truther" community is bullshit.

oh I see. so it's just a giant distraction to keep people occupied?