Don't be a Cuck to a search engine (Google) that passes on information of employees it's fired for having...

Don't be a Cuck to a search engine (Google) that passes on information of employees it's fired for having libertarian/conservative, onto its future employers. Fuck the progressive(regressive) leftist bullshit.

duckduckgo

Other urls found in this thread:

yacy.net/en/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>been using duck duck go for 3 months now
I also stop using (((chrome))) and am using brave browser.

>implying duckduckgo is any different

Chrome version of Brave is amazing. The PC version still freezes on me from time to time.

I meant Android version of Brave.

more like Duck Duck Goyim
every fucking time

Isnt it CERN people or somethong?

>hoping it differs from cuckoogle

i fucking hope not

> i changed all the search engines of all the browsers of all the computers at work to DuckDuckGo
> that was two weeks ago
> nobody has changed them back

I stopped lamenting and changed over after watching James Damore on JRE

cant fucking escape. They're everywhere.

But does this Jew share/sell personal info?
No really, does he? I keep getting mix signals here.

Now that user has pointed that out, my critical mind is a flowing with the idea that, after all, they may be cut from the same cloth (search engines that is. Jews too)

Has anyone tried this? yacy.net/en/index.html

Bump.

I've been using DDG with pimped out firefox for quite some time and couldn't be happier. With client side decorations ff won't look like shit on linux soon too.

Firefox is leftist cuckery too. Switch to Brave or Pale Moon

Ditton, user.

sauce?

How so?
Honestly, I'd switch to QupZilla/Falkon if I could, but it's so fucking barebones and I'm way too used to all the shit that I slapped on ff throughout all these years.
Also, no source code for browser, no install for me. Fucking hate all the closed source chromium based shit

They have the best search algorithm by far and I have yet to find a search engine that performs better.
Don't get me wrong, I really don't want to shill Google, I fucking hate their guts and would rather take any search engine, but there just aren't any good alternatives.

oy fucking vey

Maybe so, but you've just become comfortable with a certain way of computing (which so happens to be the brainchild of a company that doesnt believe in a the first amendment). You have a brain, you can learn to adjust to a new search engine.

Bullshit. Just tested this and found nothing.

thread made me look up to see if chacha.com is still around.

It's not :(

Use Startpage for a search engine. Works well most of the time.

Brave is still developing. Going to be awesome when it hits 1.0

i've used duck duck go and it sucked but that was years ago, i just don't care about the google botnet, i don't even use my computer for anything except Sup Forums and downloading music and I go through cheap used computers every year or two. Still use vista, no trojans or viruses when you use something old like xp or vista.

I've used DDG for a couple of months now. It's good for basic searches. Sometimes it's a royal pain for detailed searches.

there was a way to search google using duckduckgo

i forgot the tag or whatever...

Warp+ is pretty /comfy/ too bro

>harmful opinions did this on live stream
>try it myself
>confirmed jew'd

red pilled on ddg

>red pill mindset
>try it myself
>didn't happen

I've been meaning to switch the other half of my browsers off fucking jewgle as a default. It's almost like a daily irritation these days if I sloppy-click or even type the wrong thing.

I remember back when netscape would add ".com" if the DNS didn't work the first time around. It's just horrible these days.

i like duck duck go because of the ! system

I will say that at least DuckDuckGo doesn't shove leftists bullshit down your throat every time you try to use it. That was honestly the last straw for me with Google: When I tried to look something up and was greeted by a tribute to Nelson Mandela.

Ditto

>Cuck Cuck Goy

Just stop. Literally made by a kike.

bing?

Did some reddit mod named "noot" start working at google some time in 2015?

I get no suggestions for "men are"

>using cuckcuckgoy
Same shit, use ixquick

>Thinks ixquick isn't reliant on google search engine also.

Go to the ixquick search landing page, and look to the right of the search bar.