White Christians now a minority in the USA

>White Christians now a minority in the USA
>49%

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/white-christians-now-minority-u-s-population-survey-says/

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2017/may/china-could-become-the-biggest-christian-nation-by-2030s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White christians are a global minority m8o

Good. Maybe one day whites will be rid of (((semitic religions))) so we can return our attention to nationalism.

Still a majority christian nation. Thanks to all your beaners.

USA is now a catholic country thank to us, you're welcome gringo :)

I'm Catholic anyway.

Exactly, just like all the white atheists have abandoned Marxism, feminism and overall shitty leftist ideology

OH SHIT. WHEN DID WE LET IN ENOUGH MUSLIMS THAT THEY REACHED 51%!?

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2017/may/china-could-become-the-biggest-christian-nation-by-2030s

Its very possible that the Chinese will have the biggest Christian population in the planet. China is taking the #1 spot away from America day by day. #1 strongest economy, #1 in foreign relations. #1 World Reserve Currency #1 largest middle class. and #1 largest Christian population. Get RICED Americans.

>and #1 largest Christian population.

>implying I'm mad about this

>survey says

Well memed, prri.org - from their website they feature lgbt and immigration issues. This survey is what white people REPORT and if the nukes were falling I think you'd get a different result. Still it's a wake-up call. Globalism driven to lower wages and stamp out the middle class into an easily manipulated peasantry has made huge gains the last 10 years. Good thing the superior white race can handle this, maybe by LARPing less and coming up with real solutions for their own people

>#1 strongest economy

lmao what qualifies as a "strong economy" to you, they're all fucking soulless slaves dying of lung cancer or from inhaling dangerous fumes at work or all kinds of crazy shit, its terrible, they're as "strong" as an infestation of fucking cockroaches

Its okay all those Mexican migrants are catholic. Deus Vult

>white atheists have abandoned Marxism
You should maybe read something about the role of religion in Marxism, Marxist.

>kike on a stick

I can't wait until China accidently bleaches themselves with genetic engineering and their massive inferiority complex to white westerners along with their growing religion and wealth causing their communism to falter and turn into a true booming republic that might be a superpower and a new home for expat redpilled whites to totally colonize under a different name.

Russia will probably boom too at that point and then the third world can get bleached and turned into Asian Rhodesia.

stop roleplaying as viking, varg

LOL amerikkka is dying. fuck racist white people. Brown is the new trend. Mosque are taking over americunts churches. allah is the true almighty.

>In their influential book The ABC of Communism, Nikolai Bukharin and Evgenii Preobrazhensky spoke out strongly against religion. "Communism is incompatible with religious faith", they wrote.
>However, importance was placed on secularism and non-violence towards the religious.
>"But the campaign against the backwardness of the masses in this matter of religion, must be conducted with patience and considerateness, as well as with energy and perseverance. The credulous crowd is extremely sensitive to anything which hurts its feelings. To thrust atheism upon the masses, and in conjunction therewith to interfere forcibly with religious practices and to make mock of the objects of popular reverence, would not assist but would hinder the campaign against religion. If the church were to be persecuted, it would win sympathy among the masses, for persecution would remind them of the almost forgotten days when there was an association between religion and the defence of national freedom; it would strengthen the antisemitic movement; and in general it would mobilize all the vestiges of an ideology which is already beginning to die out."
Good work with the rationalism. Really working out for (((us)))

>foxhole christians are totes christians!
LOL.

Not here it's not, Achmed. We aren't even letting you go back either.

Christianity is a mental illness

patient calm white protestants decreasing in percentage, not in numbers.

literally the most blood thristy hard catholics increasing in percentage and numbers, achmed i...

Mexican Catholics are the new trend, actually, ahmed.

How about you take your head out of your goat's ass and you'll realize that?

Stop roleplaying as Israelite, Carlos

This is how atheists vote

>white christians a minority?

So not whites? I'm white but Christianity is fucking retarded.