Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

Just your friendly neighborhood lurker here
Just wondering
Have you cleaned your room today?

No, but I did manage to rape your daughter.

too busy reading molyneux's new book. it's pretty great, you guys should buy it.

is it just BS about how being a pussy parent is best and how anarchism could work?

My gf who is my sex slave cleans my room. Now fuck off.

i really have no idea. i made it all up. every word was a lie. but probably, yes.

I did.

Now its messy again.

Fuck me, I guess.

i cleaned ur moms butthole with my dick u nerd :DDDDD

>I'm not right wing!
>I'll sue you for libel!
>*Dog whistles*
Go to hell.

Yep
sure are a lot of shill faggots tonight
I wonder why

wtf dude?

No, I also have unfolded unsorted laundry I need to take care of.

Fuck off SRS.

CLEAN IT NOW FAGGOT

There are valid criticisms of Peterson. None of those posts are valid criticisms of Peterson. Shills often post invalid criticisms of Peterson in their character assassination campaigns. Hence, shills. Fuck off newfag.

Here's a valid criticism. Throw the whiny little bitch onto the ever-cancerously growing pile of white males screaming "I'M NOT RIGHT WING" then ten seconds later going on a rant about SJWs, safe spaces and antifa.

I was kicked out of my house and have no room to clean....
...or my room has been so cleaned there is nothing left.

There is a certain freedom in having nothing to tie you down.
All I've been doing for the past 3 weeks is eating right, focusing on work, reading to better myself, sleeping early and hitting the gym hard.

I've gone full monk mode and I've never felt better or more fulfilled.

i really hope this is bait.

No you're just a faggot.

>Hello, I'm Sargon of Akkad and we really need to do something about all these fucking brown people. Also, I'm left wing.
>Hello, I'm Jordan Peterson and I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT RIGHT WING, now let me testify before congress or whatever the fuck about how "dangerous" it is to be a liberal and muh safe spaces. Neonazis are bad! *dogwhistles neonazis are good*
>Ad nauseam...

There's no reason you can't be a classical liberal and despise petite tyrants, and not be right wing. Fuck off SRS.

>strawman arguments, twice
>muh "dogwhistle"
Fuck off SRS. Or are you from tumblr?

Shut up, Jordan. If nu/pol/ can't stop sucking your dick then you fucked your whole life up.

>Describing things are strawman arguments
Spot the retard.

No, you're specifically building a strawman argument by mis-stating their arguments. It's crystal clear and it won't work on Sup Forums. Read the sticky.

Name?