Obama Had Been Secretly Funneling Refugees Into The Last White, Peaceful Parts of The US

I guess the Obama administration has been secretly infecting the remaining white, peaceful parts of the US with refugees. Where on earth is left in the US that is safe?

>North Dakota
I had this in mind, but
North Dakota leads the nation in refugee resettlement per capita.
archive.is/Cme2w

>Fall back and defend Idaho, you say?

archive.is/sAgsD
Boise got more Muslim Syrian refugees than NYC and LA combined.

archive.is/FzaV2
Diversity is Idaho's Strength!

archive.is/IoqTL
5 year old white girl raped by 3 refugee "boys" while one filmed it in Twin Falls, ID.

archive.is/yJQ6Z
Chobani CEO in Twin Falls brings in thousands of muslim refugees to work at his yogurt plant, wanted to bring in 100,000 more.

Thanks to the user refugee watcher in my other thread for bringing this to my attention. Holy fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

idahostatesman.com/living/religion/article157978489.html
inforum.com/news/3911885-lightning-rod-refugee-criticism-lss-nds-ceo-named-forums-person-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping. I'm so happy we've elected a real leader in Mr. Trump. I'm also hoping we can clean up some Idaho leadership.

Interesting, take a bump.

Can't the states say no? Is this because if all the charities?

NGOs, even kentucky got flooded with worthless somalis

>Chobani CEO in Twin Falls brings in thousands of muslim refugees to work at his yogurt plant, wanted to bring in 100,000 more.
It's literally robber-barons 2.0

Obama irreversibly damaged this country for generations.

How else was he going to break up major conservative voting blocs? All it takes is one demographic time bomb and in a decade you have California 2.0. I shudder at the thought of what Clinton would have done with this.

Boise is now a liberal shit-hole. Whites here won't even look you in the eye. Blacks popping up EVERYWHERE, Muslims of all sorts, terrorist sympathizing mother fuckers. Liberalism is a goddamn cancer, and they fucking know it. They all HATE themselves. Cept the Muslims and Blacks, they love their gibs and special status.

bump
Minnesota is getting haram

Obama's admin did similar things with section 8 housing. Find a white community, place a giant nigger magnet section 8 apartment down, and watch the enrichment begin. Fucker wanted to make sure every state was a white minority place by 2030.

Jeezo, man.
I wonder how this will all turn out?

Tell.me more.about boise, anons.

Where the fuck are all the blacks comming from? Other parts of the country or are they africans? Fuck man, I didn't mind the spics too much, but blacks? Fuck that

Bump

i wanted obama to win the first time after ron paul lost the nomination

now i want all niggers to fucking hang

Have a moronic feminist liberal friend in Boise. She's having her beautiful, blonde, fifteen year old daughter learn Arabic. She was so proud to announce it, but she's hated me for a long time. She couldn't accept that she remains a nasty unlovable person. No. It's men's fault for being pigs. Such a moron.

Same, about the hanging that is.

>Chobani CEO - Hamdi Ulukaya is a Turkish-born Kurdish businessman
This is why whites can't even be a little bit altruistic towards non-whites. They take advantage of our generosity and just end up fucking us over no matter what.

I voted for Bernie in the primaries and now I'm a cunt hair shy of wanting physical removal.

Beside blacks, whites are the biggest sell outs to this country, this is a big government thing, not a race thing.

What do we do with king nigger?

Can we redpill the CIA and the deep state? Is this shit possible. Hey Deep State CIA niggers. Are any of you getting red-pilled by Sup Forums yet? You seriously want to live in a niggered world? Wtf are you doing.

Did his plan to put a few thousand refugees on Maine go through?

>Can we redpill the CIA and the deep state?
>redpilling the kikes
Useless your pills are cyanide and go right to the top I think you're out of luck.

>Boise

Thank god I'm on the eastern side of the state.

While the prace lasts. Not sure where I'll take bastion once this last refuge of the white man is destroyed.

>implying they aren't actually brainwashed with brain chips

Whites think that being nice to the Mexicans and blacks and third-worlders will change them into being nice back.

That's the problem, it's not going to happen. Once they are in power, they abuse it and help their own kind against the whites.

Just move to your homelands in Eastern Europe m8.

There has to be some guys at the top that are on our side. Idk why but I believe that.

We shouldn't be helping any out groups at all.

I just got my Visa. It's an option on the table for me. I'm 1-quarter slav and I don't mind learning a new language. I'm tired of living with niggers and spics and it's only going to get generationally worse. It would be tragic to end up like those old American white couples that get their homes broken into, killed, and looted just because they were easy targets for the fucking mexican-nigger animals that we live among.

Boise here.
This place is going to shit.
There's obese African women running across the streets with garbage bags on their heads.

>There has to be some guys at the top that are on our side
They probably have families and don't want to see a pedo-charge, financial ruin, or have an 'accident'. If a hero was to surface that would be great, but the dis-info campaign would be monstrous.

Sadly the demographic crisis is so fucking bad now I don't think there's much we can do at this point. Just stop the bleeding I guess. Even then America is minor majority under age 18. It's so hard to watch. Crazy shit is gonna go down in a decade or two.

HOL DUP!

that there's a Jerry Mander!

Kek are you serious? Wtf i wanted to go out there and check it out, if I like it possibly move out there.

>It would be tragic to end up like those old American white couples that get their homes broken into, killed, and looted just because they were easy targets for the fucking mexican-nigger animals that we live among.
>we're getting our very own version of farm killings
>it's only going to get worse

Maine here. We have Somalis in places like Portland and Lewiston, but as far as I'm aware, we're still the whitest state at 96.9%.

idahostatesman.com/living/religion/article157978489.html

This is a little too crazy for Sup Forums to believe at this point, but I think John Podesta was one of them. Maybe he wasn't on our side specifically, but it's clear he wanted to challenge the deep state to release information on UFOs. That was one of his interests. I think the hitjob on him via Sup Forums was done through the deep state. He probably really is pedophile, but that's how they control him.

But yeah, I agree otherwise. If they are on our side, they most likely keep quiet about it and go along with the agenda. Once your in, it's not something you can come back out of alive.

Fucking American deep state literally wants white genocide to happen, wtf.

Oh well, I feel sorry for you, it may take 50 or 200 years but all you need is the negro seed to destroy a civilization.

>(((deep state)))

yeah, srsly, wtf is up with that, user

North Dakotan here. Our problems started long before Obama. Lutheran Social Services (google them) pipes in darkies regardless of current regime.

They are the reason I left the Lutheran church.

What denomination are you now?

>farm killings

Yeah.... South Africa is a testament to what happens to white people when the nigger / subhuman population goes completely unchecked. They just don't GAF anymore and they break into your house, kill you, kill your dog, rape the women and kill them too, and just take all your stuff. Niggers, Mexicans, all subhumans, and Jews facilitate it all.

We need to buy guns and we need to start firing back before America ends up like S. Africa 2.0 in 2040.

They are absolute cucks. At least jews have a motive for destroying white civilization.

We've been complaining about the niggers being dropped off here in WI & MN for years. First murder in my hometown since 1907 was by a nigger.

Same as the refugees we get.

They are flooding them into the southern most, whitest region.

They are moving people from African and Middle Eastern Deserts to live in Dunedin which is the bottom of NZ and is cold as fuck.

Okay I'm angry. No sleeping peacefully tonight.

Deep State / Jews, sometimes it's good to intermingle the two, so when anons here about deep state shenanigans they right away piece it together with the Jews.

If you watch documentaries like "Unacknowledged" and just replace the word "deep state" with "jews" every time you hear it, it's like "Woah, fuck. These kikes are pure evil."

Non-denominational. I haven't found a Church worth going to.

Even our local Orthodox Church is run by a young Priest (also converted from the Lutheran church) who does full blown SJW sermons and writes blogs about how Orthodoxy is "too friendly toward racists" on a global scale.

So I just study the Bible and observe the traditions as best as I can alone.

The real cucks are at the Fargo Forum, who made the CEO of LSS their "Person of the Year":

inforum.com/news/3911885-lightning-rod-refugee-criticism-lss-nds-ceo-named-forums-person-year

The URL tells you everything you need to know.

Wrote this the last time it was posted that our whitest city gets the bulk of syrian refugees.
Mass immigration as a whole is being spun as not a problem now theres a backlash its an issue of distribution ie instead of containing them in our largest city we should be spreading the load to the white majority regions.

This is a plan to turn red states blue, ya know, the ones that swing elections.

They did the same thing in Minnesota

this is insane I went to midwest a couple months ago for the first time in a while and it looked like saudi arabia.

Full abaya or whatever the fuck they call the full veil; everywhere, everywhere...

Refugee dumping has been going on quietly for decades, it's the busing of the modern era designed to ruin white areas. Shit is criminal and honestly the people in the state department responsible for it should hang from the neck until dead for the crime of treason. The members of the Christian churches that help bring these refugees in before dumping them on the taxpayer by way of social services should all just be flown to Somalia since they love niggers and Muslims so much.

Doesn't your left wing party oppose immigration and the right supports it?

>tfw you live in Idaho and you suspected this all along

I live in the center of the midwest and regularly see mudshits once even in a nice middle class neighborhood with the full disgusting veil on. Nowhere is safe.

Its a recent attempt to win votes rather than a genuine return to working class favouring traditional labour policies.
Also their reduction plans are minimal and only serve to dilute meaningful reductions proposed by others.

They're trying to bust up, weaken and divide any and all white homogeneity and culture

Calling it now, Alaska will be the last refuge for white people. We still have Montana, Wyoming and maybe one or both of the Dakotas but other than that, where else are we secure?

Its all part of the globalist plan..

To create nations within western nations with "refugee's"

Downtown Missoula is Nazi Germany's Berlin before it got purged clean. Fucking hippies and niggers everywhere.

Isn't vermont like 95% white?

Have you been to Alaska lately? It's a very popular destination for Asians.

I remain confident in ND in the future due to our economy and demographics. If you take redskins out of the equation (and you should as most live on reservations) we are 95% white. Remove Fargo (which is basically in MN anyway) and it's close to 100%.

The issue here is people would have to adjust to a lower standard of living and more of a self-sustained existence and ultimately people aren't willing to do that even for an ethnostate.

I can't say I'm surprised.
West Virginia and Maine are still 95% white

Missoula has UM right? Same with Fargo and NDSU.

It doesn't matter where you are college campuses will always be the same because it's run by Marxists.

The education system is how they infect all ends of this country. It's why they oppose home or alternative schooling.

>Obama administration has been secretly
nigga, this wasn't a secret. we've been screaming about it the whole fucking time. goddamn are you fucking retards slow.

Utah maybe

You people should shut the fuck up it's like your painting targets for them on where to invade next

States can't prohibit the free movement of people. The federal government can't force the states to provide services exclusively to refugees but usually will either bribe the state with federal grant money or just provide support to the refugees directly. Most politicians are addicted to free money so the bribes from the feds work.

ehh, Asians are the LEAST of our worries. Unless youre making like the UK and calling towelheads asians.

America is done unless we have a civil war.

yup this.

the cadres are being released from the sociology departments

Globally they know we have ceded the cities so its time to flood the heartland taking our fallback options as others have said.

>Schlomo is monitoring Sup Forums for acts of white terrorism.
>finds a post about the white nature of (insert state here)
>gets on the phone, conference call to the ADL, SPLC and IDF.
>OY VEY I GOT IT WE NEED TO SEND MORE REFUGEES TO (INSERT STATE HERE) IT'S X% WHITE!
>Schlomo gets promoted and can now afford two new houses in West Bank.

You could have stopped this, Sup Forums.

Same thing has happened here except we're even further along with dewhiteification. Sadly I see no realistic way out.

Yes but I believe it's extremely liberal too. I don't consider liberals white, they're just subhuman race traitors.

They do, and I remember a couple years ago they hosted Black Lives Matter to speak. Pissed me the fuck off.

If you want (or in our case need) an ethnostate then Asians are a huge concern. As are any race that can make up double digit % of population.

Beyond this Alaska brings about a lot of other challenges in regards to self-sufficiency. An ethnostate needs to be able to survive isolation.

Upper New England is being rapidly nigged through refugee dumping. NH, VT, and ME will stay high majority white for longer than most but the majority of small cities and all the medium ones will look like your standard multi-racial utopia and be just as livable. Not to mention the heroin that everyone talks about being a huge problem but isn't really being dealt with as such because it's been so good up here for so long everyone has forgotten how to handle real issues.

It's easier to sympathize with the black man when you're not exposed to him on a daily basis.

I can sadly top that.

Across the river from Fargo is Minnesota State University in Moorhead. They not only hosted BLM they also had Bill Ayers. Over 60% of the faculty attended his speech on "activism."

Meanwhile the Daily Stormer and Stormfront aren't allowed domains.

As an addendum DS is back, for now: dailystormer.at

Neither halting the damage is the best we can hope for at this stage.
Tbh we are probably worse not that im bragging.

Damn shame. We should take all these (((commie fucks))) and execute them en masse.

The government has access to all census data since it is who conducts the census. They already know where the white communities are.