youtube.com/watch?v=oNGuVk9Hvz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Hey...

wonder why your class is in a public restroom

i would make sure they know they drew them backwards and correct it

Buddhist Nazis? or Nazi Buddhists?

Write "I wish" under it.

liberal teacher trying to say Trump is a nazi?

Salute it like a good boy

>high schoolers doing edgy shit
I'm shocked. Next you'll be telling me they're smoking cigarettes, and speeding!

And then everyone clapped. And that mans name: Albert Einstein

>nazi ¿TRUMP?

Apparently parents in my town are freaking out over it and want the teacher reprimanded for writing it.

Smile

Show them what an artistically done Swastika looks like, and ask if I have to take art classes now.

Nobody is actually a nazi for fucks sake. Why wont liberals just let that go? nazism is fucking stupid. Especially in the current year.

Turn the "Trump" into "Drumpf" with a red pen so it looks like some retarded liberal drew the graffiti ironically which would piss off the Janitor, staff, and conservatives who already think their school is turning into a communist hellhole.

Ask which nigger messed up the swastika. Its backwards, fucking useless niggers, can't do nothing right. If it takes 2 times to write it right its safe to say it's a false flag.

HEIL!

Its not even right. A white supremacist would not mess that up.

Did anyone else have fun in school drawing swastikas here and there, and watching the lefties and neo-cons throwing a bitchfest over it?

youtube.com/watch?v=oNGuVk9Hvz0

Sing the "One of these things is not like the other" song.

Sperg at the spaztica

This
/Thread

They did this same thing at the recent Flagstaff hoax: they make the swastika properly, but forget which way it goes, so they just do it both ways.

>be nonwhite
>draw swastikas here and there
>everyone gets angrier than they already are at white people
>never get suspected
THE PERFECT CRIME

Ask the Rabbi what he's doin.

Namaste Heil

Realize that more Hindus live in the US than I thought.

American school system is in the toilet, so it's fitting.

Most superior Japanese wisdom

Get confused on whether or not this implies Trump being a Nazi is a good or bad thing. I can't find any context.

Buddhist Nazis obviously

Jesus, stupid parent didn't realize her kid did that

I don't think any teacher writing trump with swasticas on both sides is doing it to praise trump.

I seen this as the teacher putting out trump=hitler lessons and drilling it into these kids on how evil the POTUS is and the parent is mad about the brainwashing.

Maybe i'm just optimistic though