Is the only requirement to be part of the white master race is to be "white"?

Is the only requirement to be part of the white master race is to be "white"?

Or are there limitations?

you cant be a nigger

Niggers

don't have a faggot hatchetman tattoo

fuckin ay, i'm in!

Oddly enough. They are a picky bunch though. I am whiter than them yet far to tan to fall into that category. While these fucks ancestors were literally cavemen my ancestors had some sort of civilization that was worth something to the world.

I'd spend a weekend with these people over 10 minutes with a pack of niggers.

so white clowns with magnets can't join the white master race?

This is white.

If it isn't obvious that you at least aspire to this, you are only potentially white.

A good starting point.

white trash is a thing brosephine.

>implying that guy isn't hard working and looks after his family

so there is "true" white master race, technically white and potentially white. what about whites who denounce their whiteness?

This needs to be fixed. The top left are skinheads. Skinheads were literally just middle class British kids who liked Jamaican music

The underclass gets sterilised, white, brown, black, mixed.

>master race
No one here, or in pro-white circles generally, says that.

well over the last few millenia some group has had to evolve to be on top. same group who makes the greatest strides for civilization.

The requirements are to not be a nigger.

bitch is a juggalo

in all fairness, that was a solid PPV my man

The classic "I'm too good for modern movements *sips tea*" D&C fedora tipper. Stop LARPing join a modern movement.

Stupid people die first. race cant save you there.

Evola's division of race into race of the body, spirit, and soul seems right and proper. Hopefully, Arktos will translate his Il Mito del Sangue and Sintesi di Dottrina della Razza soon, fleshing his understanding of race out more for us who don't know Italian.

i see nothing wrong in pic related. A close knit family out and enjoying a local event.

2005 feels likeyesterday

> modern movement
No, fuck movements in general. Movements are about seizing power.

No movements worth pursuing are feasible. For example, the lynching of all federal politicians.

Tell us more about the Northwest Front.

Of this is all I achieved in life I would die a happy man.

i see nothing wrong with OP's pic. dad is there. i'd bet money every one of them is employed