Cenk Uygur is DONE with Hillary Clinton, goes off on the establishment

youtube.com/watch?v=9q-gL-YtnMM

>We are going to tell the American people the reality. The establishment is deeply corrupt, including Jeffrey Tubin, including Wolf Blitzer, Gloria Borger, and the Washington Post - all of you! You all take the money and you all do exactly what the donors tell you to do, and the money gets funneled around and around Washington. Yes, you are the elite! Yes, the American people does not like you. Sad day for you, but get the FUCK out of the way, because we're not going to lose to Donald Trump, we're not going to lose to Republicans again. So if anyone should've left the race - I know it is an unimaginable thought here, "No it must be our queen, it must be our queen of corruption" - if anyone is gonna leave the race, it's gonna be the establishment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhx7IEV6uBk
youtube.com/watch?v=LGmnTILNaPM
youtube.com/watch?v=oR3tPoJ5BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=x4YeYzTUEb0
youtube.com/watch?v=K3Bj62L-YZc
youtube.com/watch?v=xnVOhGt1bQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=fPyRmAi1UCM
youtube.com/watch?v=SzbSsOxkkcg
youtube.com/watch?v=IWZ6-Uc7Cbo
youtube.com/watch?v=fJwHZVl5Buk
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TyT are 100% controlled media and the new breakthrough for the establishment to try out online pandering. It is important that you follow their content and see what the narrative changes will be and when. They arent really a news organization, the actual news that they provide is on another channel with younger journalists who go out and do things. That autistic skinny brown girl people seem to like is one of them, but shes pretty brainwashed.

Turks taking cash to push narratives -
youtube.com/watch?v=rhx7IEV6uBk

turks defending soros (they have said in the past that theyd love funding from him as a joke, obviosly wasnt)
youtube.com/watch?v=LGmnTILNaPM

The problem is that Cenk isnt as deceitful and snaky as his peers on the show. When he dies or quits the organization will be more like a millennial CNN - which t almost is completely anyway.

They have horrible vids like these all the time, with utterly clueless agenda pushers and group think liberal "Better than you so listen to me" parrots.

youtube.com/watch?v=oR3tPoJ5BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=x4YeYzTUEb0
youtube.com/watch?v=K3Bj62L-YZc
youtube.com/watch?v=xnVOhGt1bQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=fPyRmAi1UCM

Meanwhile they do reports on people changing the world. Routinely they do reports on Alex Jones, who actually had Arpaio on his fucking show. Thats the difference between significance of the people youre discussing here.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzbSsOxkkcg

youtube.com/watch?v=IWZ6-Uc7Cbo

Turks are not even as progressive as their peers. Chunk and his aimless gang of GoT reviewers are just that.

Why do people even take this water Buffalo seriously?

he was 'done' with obama for a while too, untill king nigger needed to get reelected. shortly thereafter he was done with obama again, untill trump won. cenk is the definition of paid shill.

Or maybe Jimmy "Turning Cenkie into a Tankie" Dore finally got through to him. Maybe.

>"You're all crooked"
>Still thinks Bernie Sanders wasn't crooked
They're still fucking retarded

>tankie
All of you fucking commies are tankies. No way around it. In practice it always ends up the same way

LOL didn't he just accept 10mil from Hilldog? Is this the new strategy?

WTF I love Cenk now

Of coooooourse Bernie would have won the primary's. Just google it!!

this is damage control since it was revealed how much Chenk and the Bung Turks pocketed from clinton foundation and media matters. Chenk helped kill the bernie faggot wave during the election.

Have you watched all the way through?

>claim to be woke abou
>still think republicans are a greater evil

Cenk hates CNN

Okay guys, you see, this is what republicans do. They say something good and yeah sure it makes sense, but then when they do something "good" like prioritizing the individual its a bunch of RACIST POLICIES and it's like OF COURSE!YOUR A RACIST, THATS BULLSHIT!
>booooooooo!
OKAY DONT WORRY I ALREADY KNOW YOUR LE STUPID, GOOGLE IT! WERE TRYING TO HAVE A REASONABLE DISCUSSION HERE!

Wow, that went right over your head.

>Cenk thinks progressives can take over the Democratic party
>one nervous breakdown later
>Cenk thinks a third party will be allowed to form, organize and win in liberal bourgeois parliamentary democracy election
>one nervous breakdown later
>Cenk thinks only a violent worker uprising can abolish the decadent imperialist US establishment
It's only a matter of time, really.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJwHZVl5Buk

>Armenian Genocide
It's like a spell of greater confuse beast when cast on Turks.

They are desu both the parties are deep into kike Hands but tbqh republican are democrats on crack when it comes to Ov veying

i unironcally don't believe the view counts on their videos i can't believe that many people could watch all the way through

Jewtube shills them like crazy I've seen their videos in my parents recombinations even though they've never watched anything related

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

Cenk is 100% /ourguy/

>It's only a matter of time, really.
I support chaos and disruption on all fronts. have at it.

sage for Chunk Yogurt

(((Gloria borger)))
(((Wolf blitzer))))
((((Jeffrey tubin)))
>corrupt

You don't say chunk?

He's only realizing that their views/ratings are tanking hard af, gotta follow the money.

this is one of two good things cenk does